User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:32   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
this is a game fs

i can't think of a better game in the history of the computer. it's both entertaining and educational, for all those budding skinheads.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:33   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
sposedly its rather good
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:34   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's an interesting gimmick, but the game is rather poor.

The idiots at my former place of work all had a copy the day after it's release and went round reciting the catchphrases for a good week.

In short, I hate it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:38   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it was worth the download.

gets a bit too hard though

I still think its better than C&C and other similar games, but not better than Populous : the beginning, which even though i have completed millions of times, i now have no choice but to play again. Its too good

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:41   #5
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Suppose there will soon be games where you controll your own gang of Nazis.

Can you throw the bomb into the house of the oddly colored family who recently moved into your also recently pure neighbourhood?

Organize protest-marches against your government's assimilation policy, and gain bonus scores for each liberal anti-nazi you beat up.

See if you can remember the date of Hitlers birthday and flag as many nazi banners you can on this one day.

Etc.

Matrim
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:42   #6
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
atm im playing this one
its a remake of good old pirates
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:46   #7
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax

That's the game that's made my imagination fly the most.

To think, I was so young.

I want to shoot with cannons.

Matrim
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:46   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
atm im playing this one
Which of these types of games is best? There's been loads of remakes of Pirates (Pirates Gold, Buccaneers, etc). Since they are all Elite alikes I'd be keen to play the best one.

Although I did enjoy "Uncharted Waters" on the SNES.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:52   #9
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
do you know patrician 2? its very similar to port royale (made by the same company). all i can say is that i pretty much like it.
(you can probably find a demo at www.ascaron.com )
edit: no, no demo there but you can probably find the game in some filesharing utility of your choice

Last edited by wu_trax; 9 Feb 2003 at 14:59.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote