User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:13   #1
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Anyone Else Ever Had ANYTHING Run Up Their...

...urethra?! I had to have a "cystoscope" done to rule-out bladder cancer, and this is NOT a fun exam! The pain was especially poingant when passing through my urethral sphincter!:eek:

Luckily, all looks well, but I'll be damned if I don't have to get the same thing done every six months for the next 2 years!

Whatever you do, try and avoid having blood in your urine on a routine exam!
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:32   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
For once, im really out off words...

It does not sound nice, at least..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:36   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
**Quickly clicks on another thread**

ow ow ow....
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:42   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
painful, but funny

Anyway, im glad to see you are posting as much crap as the rest of us I hate it when every thread is america bad this, america good that. Drives me nuts.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:44   #5
Kiss

Re: Anyone Else Ever Had ANYTHING Run Up Their...

Quote:
Originally posted by Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
Whatever you do, try and avoid having blood in your urine on a routine exam!
Is your girlfriend on a period by any chance?
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 23:27   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Never has someone elses pain given me so much amusement.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 23:29   #7
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
I have had a very similar procedure once.

It is an experiance that I try to forget.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 23:30   #8
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldnt wish that torture on anyone.
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 23:38   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
ouch.. hope you don't have to go through that again! :P
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:45   #10
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Anyone Else Ever Had ANYTHING Run Up Their...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
Is your girlfriend on a period by any chance?
Sorry, no. Married 13 years. My girlfriend had nothing to do with it! :eek:

J/K!

No, the Urologist guesses that it was due to lifting heavy weights (my stress-reliever). He saw a blood vessel inside my bladder, and he says that is fairly normal, but that it could have leaked from doing heavy lifting.

No matter - I have quit using tobacco, so the risks for bladder cancer have now been decreased by about 99%!
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:47   #11
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
ouch.. hope you don't have to go through that again! :P
"...every 6 months for the next 2 years!"
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:47   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
That'll be the point where you stop going to the doctors then.

Isn't that the kind of 'treatment' they used to perform for a certain STD?
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:48   #13
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Anyone Else Ever Had ANYTHING Run Up Their...

Quote:
No, the Urologist guesses that it was due to lifting heavy weights (my stress-reliever). He saw a blood vessel inside my bladder, and he says that is fairly normal, but that it could have leaked from doing heavy lifting.
the obvious question here is why were u lifting weights with ur ****?
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:49   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone Else Ever Had ANYTHING Run Up Their...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
I'm more worried about the words 'stress reliever' there to be honest.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:54   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ah i misread.. it looked like you were hoping you didn't have to get it done every 6 months.. etc etc :P
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:56   #16
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
**Quickly clicks on another thread**

ow ow ow....

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:57   #17
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone Else Ever Had ANYTHING Run Up Their...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
Actually, I don't "lift weights" with my tallywhacker. I DO, however, use the "wet towel" method to work the male version of the Kegel muscles.

Works quite well, according to my very happy wife!:eek:
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:59   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone Else Ever Had ANYTHING Run Up Their...

Quote:
Actually, I don't "lift weights" with my tallywhacker. I DO, however, use the "wet towel" method to work the male version of the Kegel muscles.

Works quite well, according to my very happy wife!:eek:
Now I'm confused and scared. I shan't be back in this thread =/

It was the words 'wet towel' that did it to be honest
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 01:01   #19
Aryn
Happy

witness!! mind their virgin ears!! :P
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 01:03   #20
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
that was A LOT more information than we needed to know...

no.

really.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 01:07   #21
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Do I need to tell you how many PM's I've gotten for the "Wet Towel" regimen?!

LMAO!
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 01:09   #22
Aryn
Happy

oh dear :P
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 01:41   #23
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

I have a whole lifestyle system built around it, with pictures and workout diagrams, even a healthy eating chart!

Just let me know if you want me to post it!

Wit
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 02:13   #24
Asper

Ack Ack Ack

Freak Ahoy Freak Ahoy

Mods plz put a locky on this thread *scared now*
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 02:54   #25
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

LOL, ok, I'll back-off now.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 05:00   #26
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I was watching one of those stupid programmes where stupid americans run thru the bush doing something or other (I think this perticular one was a race) and one dude had a leach crawl up his dick hole...

[edit] ok it wasn't only stupid americans (ie the 'playboy bunny' team that didn't finish) the 'game' was actually international including a team from NZ who did quite well.. Ive just recalled that it was the 'amazing race' i think.. [/edit]
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote