User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 May 2006, 09:24   #101
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Grace is actually remarkably mature i think, i quite like her.
I suppose, but could you imagine her as your girlfriend? She'd be constantly moaning that she did all the work yadda yadda yadda.

Hurrah for Sezer's little secure position being removed! He looks like a rat!
Unread 31 May 2006, 17:00   #102
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

when i called her "mature" i was talking about her argument with nikki. Nikki moaned her "salmon was a bit dry" and refused to eat it, and grace sat her down and said "you cant act like this" etc etc etc. I dont consider her especially bitchy; no more so than any woman.

I just think i could have a pint with Lisa. She's not overly stunning but i'd be delighted if i ended up with someone as vivacious outgoing, confident but warm as her. Pete's cool as well, but he hardly needs me to sing his praises, does he?

The new housemates are Sam (bloke dressed as a girl) who has an awful awful Lorraine Kelly accent, and Aisleyne (sp), and shes about as stupid as her name. Shes a tart, effectively.

Your best bet is www.channel4.co.uk/bigbrother bud.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:09   #103
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

So it's Richard, Lea and Sezer up for eviction this week. No big surprise really, especially considering that Sezer and Imogen weren't allowed to vote.

Personally I think Richard is pretty safe, it's going to be between Lea and Sezer. I hope it's Lea. She's such a snivelling little wretch, crying at any opportunity. Like the other day when she cried about something some little kid on the telly said about her. Pathetic.
Unfortunately though I get the feeling it might be Sezer who goes.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 01:32   #104
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sezer is heavy bookies favourite to go which i dont get. Not sure what Lea has done to entertain the public, and Richard is ****ing creepy. Sezer is a sleazy prick, but hes never denied it.

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:53   #105
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Sezer is a caniving prick, and in many ways admitting that makes it worse. Richard is caniving but not such a prick. I think, to be overly dramatic, Sezer is more dangerous than Richard. Lea has done nothing to entertain the public you are right. She is shit. But I am more than a little amused by the fact that baby Glyn is attracted to her.

I think people will vote for Sezer not only because he is a sleazebag. That will be a lot of womens main reason for voting for him. Men will vote for him because they are pissed off that he is shagging Imogen. Plus I think it will have put a lot of people off that after being told he was not allowed to nominate, he sat and admitted that it totally ****ed his plans up. Also he will lose a lot of female support after saying that women would never vote him out as women always vote for women.

Personally I am gutted that Nikki isn't up. Even in nominations she sat saying that Grace only talks about herself all the time - which I personally have never noticed - and yet she sits in the diary room supposedly giving her reasons for nominating and talking more about herself than anything else.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:00   #106
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Grace is an annoying bitch, she is the least genuine person in the house, yet whines about every ****er not being genuine. She is playing the biggest game out of them all, sadly noone is noticing it, except richard i think??
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:02   #107
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

They're all playing a game. All this 'grouping' on purpose is just pathetic, but none of it will matter in the end as Pete will win.

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:36   #108
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah it's a bit annoying how obvious it is that Pete will win. Makes me almost hope that Big Brother will do something to make it a challenge for him. I love the guy too, but I don't want it to be such a dead cert.

I didn't understand why Sezer is such a favourite with the bookies either. I'm GLAD about it, I hate him, but I thought there must be something appealing about him that I hadn't seen.

Incidentally, did you know "Sezer" is a made up name? It isn't a real name. I thought maybe it was something Jewish, but no. He must have renamed himself. What a cock.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:31   #109
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Sezer is a caniving prick, and in many ways admitting that makes it worse. Richard is caniving but not such a prick. I think, to be overly dramatic, Sezer is more dangerous than Richard.

I think people will vote for Sezer not only because he is a sleazebag. That will be a lot of womens main reason for voting for him. Men will vote for him because they are pissed off that he is shagging Imogen. Plus I think it will have put a lot of people off that after being told he was not allowed to nominate, he sat and admitted that it totally ****ed his plans up. Also he will lose a lot of female support after saying that women would never vote him out as women always vote for women.
While all this does indeed make him a bit of a prick, hes actually right. Women DO get jealous of attractive women on the telly - look at the previous BB hate campaigns vs nush, etc.

The problem is (and it doesnt merely work like this because we live in a pretty patriarchal society) that women are in a huge way defined by their sexuality. If they are open about it, like say, Anouska etc, the BB viewing public are disgusted by the fact they're a slapper. If they are promiscuous and not good looking ie Lea, Nadia, Emma etc, we are disgusted by them and think they have got "above their station". (The same is true when we see fat people with confidence - we cant handle the contradiction and think they should feel worse about themselves). If they are confident in their sexuality but not overly in your face, like Grace, they are billed as conniving or sly. And if they are good looking, neither promiscuous or prude, or threatening, they are boring, like Imogen. Women can't win, and are so very defined by their sexuality; but its worth remembering that their persecutors are as much (and very often more so) other women, than men.

Sezer reminds me a lot of Federico, both are obviously quite smart in terms of their understanding of the big brother game; but both will go out early because theyve been too cynical in their approach to the house, regardless of whether the cynicism is accurate or not.

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:55   #110
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
While all this does indeed make him a bit of a prick, hes actually right. Women DO get jealous of attractive women on the telly - look at the previous BB hate campaigns vs nush, etc.

You're absolutely right. Women don't want to see attractive women on the TV. Unfortunately what women hate most in the world is men pointing out that they know that women are that pathetic, and that is why Sezer will lose votes.

Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:12   #111
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Glynn has the most bizarre reasons for nominating :\

Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:17   #112
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Seemed ok to me.

"shes too nice and fake"
"shes ungrateful, uppity and a prude"

Although i had to listen really hard to hear anything but waaaaales waaaaaaales waaaaaales

Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:18   #113
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I suppose it's not really the reasons it's just the way he witters.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:20   #114
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Glynn annoys me, not sure why he just seems pathetic.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:24   #115
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I don't dislike him in the slightest, his nominaton style just amuses me.

I wish Nikki would die.

Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:25   #116
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like Nikki, she provides entertainment, if the house was full of glynns it would be boring to watch!
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:28   #117
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i wish nikki would die of being stabbed by my hot pork sword. (she would contract aids and die)

Sam is a mortgage to go this week. So what have we learned people? Ladyboys are not attractive, funny, or socially acceptable

Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:37   #118
pig
1up on you

what about nadia?
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:41   #119
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Nadia was awful. I couldn't stand her.

Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:48   #120
pig
1up on you

god knows how many people vote but they would disagree, although I agree with you.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 22:31   #121
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I really really really like Glyn. He's a genuine guy who's having to grow up, just like we all did when we first came/went to university. It's all about the life skills, BB is amazing for him. Pete's obviously going to win, but Glyn surely deserves to be there at the end.

Sam's obviously going to go, but I'm not keen on Nikki at all now. Her "man-beast" rant against Sam made me feel sick inside. Richard's getting battered from all sides as well - and he seems like one of the more altruistic members of the house in sticking up for people (who then nominate him anyway). Twats, the lot of them.

It was good to see Pete, Glyn and Richard chatting in the bathroom - hopefully the best three people in the house will stick together. The girls are all a loss, being the worst set of canniving ****s that I've ever seen. Bitches, the lot of them.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 14:58   #122
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like Glynn also, he seems like a nice kid. Also he apparently also has the highest intelligence level in the house, but what the Big Brother people rate as intelligence is unclear; probably IQ. He also seems to be one of the few people who hasn't joined a group and goes between them as he pleases. Another one of the housemates was remarking upon this a few days ago, I can't remember which one though.

As for Pete winning, it does seem likely. However, there is still a HUGE amount of time left, they have had what? 3 weeks? If that? The amount of time left would probably allow for anyone left to win if the circumstances were conspired in their favour. Whilst Pete does seem like a pretty nice guy and the tourettes is entertaining, I hope the British public looks for more than this in the long term. He might yet deliver it though.

I've also been finding myself more drawn towards Grace recently, in pretty much every way. I know people are saying she is a bit of a bitch (although I haven't seen any evidence of it myself) but she seems like a nice girl to me. Top arse too.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 15:53   #123
pig
1up on you

I like grace too, she seems pretty intelligent, knows how to play the game and is fit as ****.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 16:28   #124
Tomkat

She isn't that fit - she has a big nose and no boobs
Nice bum but apart from that I don't rate her really (and I'm not just saying that to look cool on the internet like Koen!).
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 23:20   #125
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I like grace too, she seems pretty intelligent, knows how to play the game and is fit as ****.
She has a nice body but has anyone noticed her face is a bit Junior Gorg?
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 22:25   #126
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I have to bring this thread back just to say...........

GOD I WISH JANE WAS DEAD.

She is possibly worse than Shabaz.

And apparantly Glynn wants to snog it.

I fear for the welsh.

Unread 19 Jul 2006, 22:37   #127
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Jane is an arse but she has no realistic chance of winning and it's only a matter of days before she is gone, it's Ashlene I can't stand.
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 22:55   #128
pig
1up on you

Glynn wants to snog anything.

He is a horny virgin.
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 00:42   #129
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Sounds like pure torture putting a horny virgin through that ordeal of women dressing scantily and all.
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 23:35   #130
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

id like him more on a "aww, hes pathetic" point of view if he didnt put "to show off my sexy body" as part of his application form for bb. sexy you aint welshy