User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:24   #151
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Election 2005

Compared to the whole population...

* 43.1% are significantly to your left
* 34.6% have views about the same as yours
* 22.2% are significantly to your right

Based on the answers you've given us, on this axis, we judge that of the well-known 'papers, readers of The Sun have views most like yours.

Then on the economics one:

* 99.3% are significantly to your left
* 0.7% have views about the same as yours
* 0.0% are significantly to your right
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:32   #152
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Election 2005

So Phang is possibly the most left-wing person in The UK?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:36   #153
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

my percentages:
1st one:
2.0% are significantly to your left
7.6% have views about the same as yours
90.3% are significantly to your right

2nd one:
88.9% are significantly to your left
9.9% have views about the same as yours
1.2% are significantly to your right

What does that say about me exactly? :|
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:44   #154
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

7.0% are significantly to your left
11.4% have views about the same as yours
81.6% are significantly to your right

You told us that you don't know who you will vote for. Ho-hum. On your answers we judge — against this axis only — that your best match is the Green party.

Oh dear GOD. On the second (less important ) axis :

You told us that you don't know who you will vote for. Ho-hum. On your answers we judge — against this axis only — that your best match is the BNP party.

Sigh.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:47   #155
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Election 2005

Can we now conclude that all these online tests suck Scouser tramp willy, and you'd probably be better asking Fern Britain who to vote for than actually completing one of them?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:50   #156
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

We concluded that yonks ago. We still take them because we are amused at how crap they are and terrified that there may be people in this country, and with the ability to vote in the forthcoming election, who will actually decide who to vote for on the basis of one of these ****ing idiotic biased bollocks tests.

Now. Should I vote for the Greens or the BNP? I just can't decide! :(

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:54   #157
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Why not go and live in Birmingham, and then you can vote for the BNP or the Greens and still vote Labour at the same time.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:56   #158
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I can't vote BNP or Greens anyway because they are not standing here.

Woe.

Woe is me.

:(((

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:30   #159
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

9.6% are significantly to your left
12.8% have views about the same as yours
77.6% are significantly to your right

You told us that you don't know who you will vote for. Ho-hum. On your answers we judge — against this axis only — that your best match is the Green party. The graph below shows how your views compare to the views of Green voters. But... not very many people intend to vote for that party, so this might be wildly off.

Based on the answers you've given us, on this axis, we judge that of the well-known 'papers, readers of The Independent have views most like yours.

73.7% are significantly to your left
22.9% have views about the same as yours
3.4% are significantly to your right

You told us that you don't know who you will vote for. Ho-hum. On your answers we judge — against this axis only — that your best match is the Conservative party. The graph below shows how your views compare to the views of Conservative voters.

Based on the answers you've given us, on this axis, we judge that of the well-known 'papers, readers of The Daily Telegraph have views most like yours.

The thing may be crap - but it does show up my dilemma that my views don't point me in one direction.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:33   #160
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Veritas have decided to stand in my constituency.

How I laughed
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:47   #161
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
So Phang is possibly the most left-wing person in The UK?
We doubt that somehow.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:51   #162
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
We doubt that somehow.
'I couldn't help noticin' that I am considerably more left-wing than yow.'
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:30   #163
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

5.8% are significantly to your left
10.4% have views about the same as yours
83.8% are significantly to your right

Based on the answers you've given us, we judge that of the well-known parties, Green voters have views most like yours. But... not very many people intend to vote for that party, so this might be wildly off.
(what a suprise!)
Based on the answers you've given us, we judge that of the well-known parties, Labour voters have views most like yours.
(???)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 00:11   #164
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Crime and punishment, internationalism
Your position on this axis is -3.4
You are likely to be fairly internationalist and rehabilitationist.

6.4% are significantly to your left
10.4% have views about the same as yours
83.2% are significantly to your right

You told us that you don't know who you will vote for. Ho-hum. On your answers we judge — against this axis only — that your best match is the Green party. The graph below shows how your views compare to the views of Green voters. But... not very many people intend to vote for that party, so this might be wildly off. (funny that)

Economics, etc
Your position on this axis is 3.9
You are likely to be very free-market and pro-war.

96.6% are significantly to your left
3.0% have views about the same as yours
0.4% are significantly to your right

You told us that you don't know who you will vote for. Ho-hum. On your answers we judge — against this axis only — that your best match is the BNP party. The graph below shows how your views compare to the views of BNP voters. But... not very many people intend to vote for that party, so this might be wildly off. (you'd better believe it)

http://politicalsurvey2005.com/surve...BDEEBDCDBDBDBA

I'll be tactically voting at the 2005 election in an attempt to decrease the Government's number of seats (anyone who thinks they will lose power is an idiot). As such, I resign myself to voting Conservative - see earlier in the thread.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 00:44   #165
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Your position on this axis is -4.8
You are likely to be fairly internationalist and rehabilitationist.

* 1.5% are significantly to your left
* 7.5% have views about the same as yours
* 91.0% are significantly to your right

Economics, etc

Your position on this axis is 2.7
You are likely to be fairly free-market and pro-war.

* 88.2% are significantly to your left
* 10.5% have views about the same as yours
* 1.3% are significantly to your right

On the other one:

Labour 8
Conservative -45
Liberal Democrat 56
UK Independence Party -2
Green 44

About where I thought I'd be. The only thing mildly entertaining about the election is the defacing of the Conservative posters.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:07   #166
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Im registered in Canterbury (Tory stronghold) and a seat in Birmingham which is a swing state, I will use my vote in Birmingham to try and ensure it is Labour.
Hmm, im glad canterbury isnt labour, hope it stays that way, neithe do i want conservative. My vote's for the greens.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:26   #167
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Your position on this axis is -1.0
You are likely to be centrist.
Economics, etc

Your position on this axis is 5.9

20.0% are significantly to your left
24.9% have views about the same as yours
55.1% are significantly to your right

99.6% are significantly to your left
0.4% have views about the same as yours
0.0% are significantly to your right

Free market = pro war
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 19:00   #168
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

some significant right wing economists here...

4.9% are significantly to your left
10.0% have views about the same as yours
85.1% are significantly to your right

A party that sticks immigration as one of the main policies if not their main policy to gain votes of labour doesnt deserve a vote. Michael Howard is a little too old and in my mind relates to the Thatcher vegetables, his economics just dont work - Tories
A party that doesnt have any policies or political stand of their own and merely goes on public opinion shouldnt have a vote. - Lib Dem
UKIP are a joke - leave the EU? wooo they would ruin our economy more so than the tories when they were last in power.
so tbh Labour are the lesser of the evils and keep economy intact even though im disliking these top up fees, unfortunately im in a conservative stronghold wil a 6k majority for the MP who has been here since 1987 and wont go away.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 19:12   #169
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your position on this axis is -1.5
You are likely to be slightly internationalist and rehabilitationist.

Economics, etc
Your position on this axis is 5.7

So many poorly phrased questions that I cried for an hour after taking the test
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 19:17   #170
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
So many poorly phrased questions that I cried for an hour after taking the test
I cried so much I couldn't finish the test. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 20:06   #171
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Can we please stop filling in these tests? Please? Please? Please.
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 14:16   #172
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Not much of test. I expected the out come for me would be labour. In fact the test showed Labour for me at -12. Apparently I`m supposed to vote UKIP!! at +16 would you believe.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 14:20   #173
Marilyn Manson
Gone

PLEASE.