Galaxy Political Stability
I was thinking of a new feature at galaxy level. Each galaxy would have a political stability status ( or GPS), determined by the addition of positive/negative bonuses.
3 levels available :
- 'At peace' gal name is green
gal fund trade is cheaper, government bonuses are better, +5% population at work
- 'Unstable' gal name is white
gal works as it is now
-'At war' gal name is red
gal fund trade is disabled, government bonuses are halved, ingal covops are allowed
What determines the GPS level :
- having a GC
- having ministers
- more than half the planets voted for the GC
- GC and Ministers have the same government
- no inc for 24 ticks
- all planets are 'trusted'
- no 'unwanted' planets
- no 'anarchy' ingal
- no alliance ingal are at war with each other
- gaining/losing score
- ingal def sent
<smith> You're 15 and full of shit.
<Furious_George> no, im 22