User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2003, 17:00   #51
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Yes but given that you have voted Tory and they were crap, then you voted Labout and they were crap, it seems illoigcal to go back to the Tories, better to move on surely?
Well, I haven't personally done any of that, so I can't speak for myself, but parties change and aren't static entities.

To you, they probably are, because you would fail to accept a nuanced view of them, and would blanket them under 'capitalist', or whatever, but to most people they are obviously different choices that are themselves changable.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 19:34   #52
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Giz city nights
Dog-a-rog (I had weird flatmates at Uni :\)
Internet geeks are sad losers
I'm great at keeping in touch with people.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 19:39   #53
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
'I will never be able to leave you'

*ok i said that 1.5 years ago*
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:07   #54
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
To you, they probably are, because you would fail to accept a nuanced view of them, and would blanket them under 'capitalist', or whatever, but to most people they are obviously different choices that are themselves changable.
I don't think it's that. I'd respect someone voting for the Lib Dems more than either of the other two parties (at the moment), despite being under no illusion of them being different in some profound sense.

I'm increasingly worried that the Tories are going to eventually win an election (ok, it might not be for another few years) despite going out of their way to be increasingly rubbish every single year.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:47   #55
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
"That Osama bin Laden seems like a fine upstanding young gentleman!"
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:14   #56
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
"My Knight hits your Wizard with the Sword Of Power for 38HP"
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:20   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm 14
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 23:54   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
But surely you still say that when you're grooming teenage boys in those evil Internet chatrooms I've heard so much about.
I've got one I'm keeping under the bed. I'll only need to say it again when he stops being teenage.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 01:40   #59
Akih

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
'I will never be able to leave you'

*ok i said that 1.5 years ago*

its nice to discover it on a retard forum !!!!!!!!!!

and mine is : "you are so smart Charley (SilverSmoke)"
*i said that 1.5 years ago too*
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 02:26   #60
Dr Wakka

Dr Wakka is an unknown quantity at this point
"**** dvds', laserdiscs are the new high!"

or;

"I'll never start smoking!" <--- that would be 5,5 years though...

or;

"Where is the any-button?"
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 13:41   #61
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

I'm great at keeping in touch with people.
Well you do take your phone everywhere with you
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 13:43   #62
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
You wouldn't say this now?

Gawd.
No I'd probably say "I thought they were already IN power??!!?" now
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 13:52   #63
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'of course i'm old enough to buy that alcohol'

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:25   #64
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"These people who can't live without their mobile right next to them 24 hours a day need help - you won't catch ME getting one"

"Windows 98SE actually seems to be stable!"
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 15:09   #65
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
"blatantly"

"you **** your mum hahahah"
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:14   #66
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
"stocks are a good investment"
Considering that in the last 4 months I have turned a 500gbp investment into 3721gpb I would strenuously disagree

For various reasons right now is a very good time to get into stock investment. 4 months ago I didnt have a clue what I was doing - fast forward 4 months and lots of reading/reasearch and I am 3221gbp richer.

Show me a bank account that gives you that kind of return.

And if* my super secret special plan comes off I will turn an investment of 100gbp into 10000gbp+ in around 2 or 3 years

(* big if, but if it doesnt work I have only lost 100gbp)
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:26   #67
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
"this thread is just about, who is the funniest, more cleverest etc..."

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote