User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Nov 2003, 01:37   #1
billy no m8s

Ely winning the war or just recruiting?

I see FAnG decresings in score and Ely increasing day by day by 2morrow Ely will be rank 1 in game, how much this reflects the truth is unknown. Is Ely winning the war? or is it that Ely just recruiting from different places such as Wolfpack? if they are just recruiting then they suck, play the game properly.
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 01:38   #2
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Ely winning the war or just recruiting?

Nice name.
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 01:39   #3
billy no m8s

thnx sexy
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 05:07   #4
Planes_Walker

Planes_Walker is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, its not like u didnt just signed up a fake name to troll
Round 6 : 11:13:15 [WP]
Round 7 : 9:24:9 [WP]
Round 8 : 33:7:1 [WP]
Round 9 : 29:10:9 [WP] / [Eclipse]
Round 9.5 : 21:1:22 [Eclipse]
Round 10 : X:X:X [Eclipse]
Planes_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 05:08   #5
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

did you make your account on theese forums just to say that????

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 07:04   #6
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
did you make your account on theese forums just to say that????
how much easier would it be with the passport accounts we were promised..
oh right that was a lie again :/
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 11:50   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Ely recruited Virus tho, didn't they?
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 12:00   #8
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

gee thats funny i dont remember all HC agreeing not to recruit during the rd,

if there are some nice BR out there feel free to share with us

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 12:05   #9
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Ely recruited Virus tho, didn't they?
you are HORRIBLY miss-informed. i dont think a single ViruS went to Ely (no disrespect to Ely- virus and ely just never had a lot of links between each other)
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 12:19   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Maybe I mixed up, soz tell me where Virus went then?
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 12:24   #11
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

whats wrong with recruiting - there is a limit to the number of members u can have, + atm it is very hard to recruit, so to recruit good people u have to have something good to offer them... hence it could be argued ely is winning the war and recruiting.... something that makes them far to good, maybe someone should go and kill em

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 13:05   #12
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Maybe I mixed up, soz tell me where Virus went then?

A package was sent from Virus to Eclipse, not Ely, containing 15-20(?) members.
Thats probably what you're thinking about.
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 13:23   #13
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Fang held the #1 spot with a massive 10k+ roid difference for such a long time that they've outgrown in value(fleet) other alliances. Merely being able to level their roids won't change this, and all contending alliances would need a similar gap for week(s) to catch up to fang's strength.

To Nadar:
The last time Elysium recruited from Virus tmk was before/during the beginning of the round. None have been taken in lately, as correctly informed by Aaranaf.
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 13:59   #14
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

has no-one else noticed the strange alliance names creeping up the alliance rankings or am i paranoid from posting on AD for too long

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 14:22   #15
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

MOTD
A Warning : Until further notice anyone suspected of upgrading random free accounts in order to farm their roids will be CLOSED. Any ships attacking planets which have been upgraded in this manner will be recalled. This is abuse of the game, and totally unfair. Think about others, not just your score.

MrBrick

-----

no idea who this could be aimed at.

might just be a coincidence that some alliances hav made a massive jump in roids over the last week or so.

let's hope Mr.Brick is able to look back over the past week or so and delete who has been abusing or correct what has occurred due to the ppl cheating.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 14:37   #16
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie
might just be a coincidence that some alliances hav made a massive jump in roids over the last week or so.
Anyone with half an eye and access to decent tools will see that Elysium's roid gains and losses over the last weeks are directly proportional to Fang's. When one goes up, the other goes down, and vice-versa. We've both had very good and very bad days in recent weeks, and it's still far too early to say who is in a position to dominate.
I'd also like to point out that the first recorded incident of someone paying to upgrade and attack a large free planet was last night, and no one landed on it. So your 'last week or so' theory doesn't hold too well.

But keep trying at this AD lark! You're getting better. Soon you'll learn how to paste the URL's of your posts to your fang friends and you can all laugh about how Ely are a bunch of cheating, blocking scummers in #fang! Won't that be fun?

Oh, wait...

Last edited by xtothez; 1 Nov 2003 at 17:24.
xtothez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 14:58   #17
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

No one is winning the war. You cant look at the rankings from a day to day thing, it must be done over time. FAnG has alot more people than Elysium. Today was just an attack on FAnG, tomorrow it will be a FAnG on Elysium, etc. It will continue and rankings will fluctuate till the end of the round.
________
Buy glass pipes

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:54.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 15:56   #18
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
MOTD
A Warning : Until further notice anyone suspected of upgrading random free accounts in order to farm their roids will be CLOSED. Any ships attacking planets which have been upgraded in this manner will be recalled. This is abuse of the game, and totally unfair. Think about others, not just your score.

MrBrick

-----

let's hope Mr.Brick is able to look back over the past week or so and delete who has been abusing or correct what has occurred due to the ppl cheating.
Well I think it can be related to THIS:[

Check around tick 1070-1080. This guy has 5k roid, is in the free part of the universe. In tick 1071 the guy attacks a planet in c200+ to gain more roids to add to his impressive roidcount. 9 ticks later he seems to be in a payed galaxy, and immediately has incomings from several players you can see in the newsscan. I leave it to my fellow Intell HC's to determine what alliance(s) they are in, I say nothing to avoid being flamed ¤

Edit: and it is no coincidence:
tick 1077-1079, even more obvious

¤ Doesn't mean I don't have my own ideas about it ofc BAAAD [insert alliance of choice]

(I said no co-ords. Do not edit them back in.-JBG)
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 1 Nov 2003 at 17:38. Reason: add a line :)
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 16:54   #19
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
how much easier would it be with the passport accounts we were promised..
oh right that was a lie again :/
ironic u should talk about lying isnt it Focht? :-)

and XtotheZ u really need to try harder to mock people i mean learning to spell LAUGH would be a step in the right direction
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 17:38   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Anyone with half an eye and access to decent tools will see that Elysium's roid gains and losses over the last weeks are directly proportional to Fang's. When one goes up, the other goes down, and vice-versa. We've both had very good and very bad days in recent weeks, and it's still far too early to say who is in a position to dominate.
I'd also like to point out that the first recorded incident of someone paying to upgrade and attack a large free planet was last night, and no one landed on it. So your 'last week or so' theory doesn't hold too well.
I agree there, both have had better and worse days. Fact that Ely has catches up with fang has more to do with their skills then with the lack of ours. Guess Ely proved again why they are still around as the oldest alliance PA ever had.

Yet this war is far from over, nothing has been decided yet.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 17:43   #21
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
*snip*
Attackers as far as a brief look suggests are Wolfpack, Eclipse, Fang, Elysium.
Seeing this is a pretty mix of all alliances i would be very carefull to accuse someone in particular, simply because i doubt anyone would leave a 5k roid target which happens to be upgraded alone, whatever side you belong 2.

hi mikee, hear you got exiled ? :>
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 17:45   #22
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well I think it can be related to THIS:[

Check around tick 1070-1080. This guy has 5k roid, is in the free part of the universe. In tick 1071 the guy attacks a planet in c200+ to gain more roids to add to his impressive roidcount. 9 ticks later he seems to be in a payed galaxy, and immediately has incomings from several players you can see in the newsscan. I leave it to my fellow Intell HC's to determine what alliance(s) they are in, I say nothing to avoid being flamed ¤

Edit: and it is no coincidence:
tick 1077-1079, even more obvious

¤ Doesn't mean I don't have my own ideas about it ofc BAAAD [insert alliance of choice]

(I said no co-ords. Do not edit them back in.-JBG)

Your scans aint really showing all. It only shows fleets that had ticked to eta 7.
Was alot more incs on the first one atlest .... Ely`s big guy was one of the first to launch cause the probe i saw only had to 2 attackers MrBrick recalled alot of fleets.
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 17:47   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

So you are saying that Ely have recruited some new people to farm them?
1. Why recruit them to Ely?
2. You can't attack people in your alliance, so how are you supposed to farm the roids from them?
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 17:53   #24
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
...he seems to be in a payed galaxy, and immediately has incomings from several players you can see in the newsscan.

Edit: and it is no coincidence: tick 1077-1079, even more obvious
[/i]
It would be strange if a 5k roid target with such low value went unnoticed for more than a blink of an eye. Not in this game. If you news scan anyone new landing into the paid universe they get an automatic welcome of non-stop incoming until their roids are gone, a few exceptions aside.
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 21:38   #25
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Blame Ely !!!
Blame Ely !!!
wait ...
oops
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 21:46   #26
ronnie
Kralizec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
2. You can't attack people in your alliance, so how are you supposed to farm the roids from them?
who said anything about recruiting anyone ?

<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 21:57   #27
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
Blame Ely !!!
Blame Ely !!!
wait ...
oops
Blame em anyway.

XtotheZ smells of weeeeeee.

P.S. I can't believe all of you are replying to a troll post.

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 04:24   #28
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
MOTD
A Warning : Until further notice anyone suspected of listening to what Ronnie has to say will be CLOSED. He does not now nor has he ever spoken for Fang. And im quite tired of him seemingly speaking for the Furious Angels on these forums.
MrBrick

-----

Read it again and you will see who it is aimed at.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 06:59   #29
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
still the talkative librarian eh ? i dont think he meant that they RECRUITED THEM simply that they paid to upgrade their accounts just so they could roid them as soon as they had been upgraded , so its just pure chance that the Ely players and the Ecl players all spotted this guy virtually straight away ?

yeh focht i exiled and u chat a load of crap, nice rumor btw and shows how leet u really are dont it ? passin around rumors gettting gal m8s to BACKSTAB which incidentely Eclipse seem quite good at doing nowadays just to roids a 900 roids planet ? .......................... word of advice Focht GO BACK TO UNI
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 09:35   #30
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I agree there, both have had better and worse days. Fact that Ely has catches up with fang has more to do with their skills then with the lack of ours. Guess Ely proved again why they are still around as the oldest alliance PA ever had.

Yet this war is far from over, nothing has been decided yet.

rgds Kj
Being reasonable on AD is not allowed!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 10:17   #31
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy no m8s
I see FAnG decresings in score and Ely increasing day by day by 2morrow Ely will be rank 1 in game, how much this reflects the truth is unknown. Is Ely winning the war? or is it that Ely just recruiting from different places such as Wolfpack? if they are just recruiting then they suck, play the game properly.
didnt FAnG WP and Dragons do the same..?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 10:37   #32
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
didnt FAnG WP and Dragons do the same..?
To become an alliance with a chance to fight others for top spot, you need to recruit. But at least FAnG did this BEFORE round started I dunno about the 2 others..
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 10:46   #33
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee
still the talkative librarian eh ? i dont think he meant that they RECRUITED THEM simply that they paid to upgrade their accounts just so they could roid them as soon as they had been upgraded , so its just pure chance that the Ely players and the Ecl players all spotted this guy virtually straight away ?

yeh focht i exiled and u chat a load of crap, nice rumor btw and shows how leet u really are dont it ? passin around rumors gettting gal m8s to BACKSTAB which incidentely Eclipse seem quite good at doing nowadays just to roids a 900 roids planet ? .......................... word of advice Focht GO BACK TO UNI
spot the irony:

-mikee left eclipse to join fang
-mikee sneaked out like a traitor
-members asking where mikee is
-mikee getting gangbanged
-mikee complaining about eclipse
-mikee exiling himself because his gal hates him after he got them incomings for days from fang after he left eclipse
-mikee landing in a top50 gal, controlled by rational players exiling mikee (planet is crap, loyalty is crap)
-mikee calling other ppl backstabbers

[sarcasm]
mikee im honestly sorry if you feel backstabbed that we dont like you anymore after you betrayed us and spied on us and i hope one day you can forgive us. [/sarcasm]

On the otherhand roiding your planet senseless was not really a duty, more a pleasure enough ppl volunteered on. But i must admit the iceing on the cake was when we got your idle fleet sitting like a duck at home.

P.S. doesnt it show your low educational standard if you dont know that most uni's are off on saturdays/sundays ?

Or to say it with Heartless words:

Paying a Pa account -15 euros
Playing your galm8s to become member of their alliance and to spy on them -some sliming
Getting them waved into oblivion before you leave - naughty
Getting your own ass busted, all ships destroyed and all roids taken and your round finished for once and all - priceless
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 10:59   #34
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Mikee

I assume you are talking about me when u say mates backstabbing.

U asked me if I would vouch u into Eclipse. I did. I trusted u to fight alongside us all the way.

You hardly ever defended us and u hardly ever joined our attacks. As a member u were a waste of resources.

U then complained that you couldnt get def, believing u get priority cause u are bigger.

WRONG.

We at eclipse defend all our members loyally. We are a big alliance with that tight knit community normally reserved for small alliances. And we wont single ppl out for psecial attention.

Eclipse dindt ask me to ahve u attacked, but when I got told you had left for Fang, and then that Bazza, one of my best pa mates since r1, was being attacked by Fang I was pissed with u.

On hindsight I shouldnt have snet that wave in that killed your ships and took your roids, that was mean of me.
I should of snet in 20 waves and really done the job.

Make no mistake, I am pleased about what I did.
You know, more than anyone, that I am a powerful enemy, but an even more powerful friend.
U crossed the line that im lucky enough tos ay not many have, and u have paid for it. You are the example I am making this round, to stay away form me, and stay away from my mates.

I intend to say nothing else on the subject.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 11:16   #35
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

As far as the Ecl and Ely players spotting the guy goes, some of us actually sit up night after night searching for juicy targets to hit, unlike you, a person who looses his fleet because he overslept and then whines on these boards.

Mikee really, we covered your ass more than once from FAnG and other incoming and what did you give us in return? You def record is appalling, you started taking Eclipse targets towards the end only. The only thing you seemed really good at was talking in our chans. So you really shouldn't talk about backstabbing.

However did it ever occur to you that your gal m8's may be pissed that you betrayed an alliance that they are a part of? An alliance that defended you and them every single time you had incs? You left the in-game alliance without even having a word with any of the HC. Look at BaSSe, he was an Eclipse member, he's in FAnG, he's still alive. We never roided him for leaving Eclipse simply because he came to Focht, explained why he was leaving and that was it. I think this pretty much proves that Eclipse is reasonable when the person in question is reasonable himself. Your leaving quitely was a big contributing factor towards you being called a 'traitor'. You can point fingers at us and we will point them back at you and this can go one forever but I think Eclipse had very good reason to roid you dry.

Obviosuly, I don't expect you to agree, so continue with your personal attacks on Focht, you're only coming off as low lying scum in all of them.

Edit : Mikee, if Slash really does have an Eclipse relay like he claims he does (lol), please ask him for logs. You will see Acolyte members asking us to twat you in open channel, not one or two but almost all of them.

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.

Last edited by SystemShock; 2 Nov 2003 at 11:34.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 11:35   #36
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
lots of bigmouth yammering
I take off 2 full days in a row for the first time this round, and I missed the twatting. Dammit.

Perhaps in the future you should consider shutting your yap and directing some of that energy towards your alliance, like oh, say, a FLEET now and then.

I hear those kinds of members tend not to get roided into the ground, fleetcaught, and killed when they leave. Shocker.

You brought it all on yourself. It's only shame I didn't get to be a part of it.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff

Last edited by Parthos; 2 Nov 2003 at 11:48.
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 11:39   #37
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback

- snip -

Paying a Pa account -15 euros
Playing your galm8s to become member of their alliance and to spy on them -some sliming
Getting them waved into oblivion before you leave - naughty
Getting your own ass busted, all ships destroyed and all roids taken and your round finished for once and all - priceless

that did actually make me chuckle heh :]

sowwie mike
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 11:45   #38
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

note:

this has got very off topic :\
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 11:47   #39
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
It would be strange if a 5k roid target with such low value went unnoticed for more than a blink of an eye. Not in this game. If you news scan anyone new landing into the paid universe they get an automatic welcome of non-stop incoming until their roids are gone, a few exceptions aside.
The point is not that they got attacked. the point is that they most likely didn't upgrade their planet THMESELVES, so they got dragged into our universe while they didn't want that at all. So some retard with too much money upgraded them somehow, and thats most likely the person who launced the first wave...

To JBG: I was still editing the post so I didn't even SEE you edited the urls away. If you had eyes you would have seen it. You mods are way to strict with coords anyways, it's not like i published a memberlist of some alliance or something
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 12:00   #40
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Ely's skills cant be that good... :/
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 12:47   #41
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

Fang have more members than us,ofc we recruit you name me one alliance that isnt!!! most of the virus members DID go to ecl,we arnt winning because we recruit heavily cause that is just rubbish,we are top because we work our asses off 24/7 and we deserve to be their.....simple
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 13:05   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
Fang have more members than us,ofc we recruit you name me one alliance that isnt!!! most of the virus members DID go to ecl,we arnt winning because we recruit heavily cause that is just rubbish,we are top because we work our asses off 24/7 and we deserve to be their.....simple
yes you deserve to be there, but not more or less then we do. Don't forget that "more members" FAnG has is easily outnumbered when 3 alliances spend 75% of their attacks on your alliance. And after all, when it comes to defence, every alliance is on its own.

Consider that, then consider how fked our position was this past month yet we stayed #1 for that entire round. And now took over and yes, you've fought for it so you deserve it now, but certainly not more then us.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 13:10   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
To JBG: I was still editing the post so I didn't even SEE you edited the urls away. If you had eyes you would have seen it. You mods are way to strict with coords anyways, it's not like i published a memberlist of some alliance or something
My bad then. But there's also no way for me to check that heh. Apologies though.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 13:58   #44
ronnie
Kralizec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Mikee
We at eclipse defend all our members loyally.
things hav changed since r9 then

<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 15:00   #45
Darkstar

Darkstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
yes you deserve to be there, but not more or less then we do. Don't forget that "more members" FAnG has is easily outnumbered when 3 alliances spend 75% of their attacks on your alliance. And after all, when it comes to defence, every alliance is on its own.
does FAnG plan to do a public merchandising with the login poster some of ur HCs/officers/members have on the wall behind their computer monitor?
will Irvine have it completed until end of round, or do some members still refuse to hand out their login informations?
how much does a non FAnG member have to pay (FAnG member get it free afaik)?

R4 Cell #2000
R5 Legion #500
R6 Legion #3000 then ritired
R10 The returning of da Evil
Bring back R4
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 15:14   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar
does FAnG plan to do a public merchandising with the login poster some of ur HCs/officers/members have on the wall behind their computer monitor?
will Irvine have it completed until end of round, or do some members still refuse to hand out their login informations?
how much does a non FAnG member have to pay (FAnG member get it free afaik)?

every person has his 15 minutes of fame, you just wasted yours

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 15:32   #47
Darkstar

Darkstar is an unknown quantity at this point

thats no answer to my questions.
R4 Cell #2000
R5 Legion #500
R6 Legion #3000 then ritired
R10 The returning of da Evil
Bring back R4
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 15:56   #48
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

missed me ?
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 16:05   #49
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Ely's skills cant be that good... :/
That's it? ... that's all you're going to post ...
Guess you must be right then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
missed me ?
YES!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 16:48   #50
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar
thats no answer to my questions.
asfar as I know, not a single member in FAnG has cheated, none got closed or anything. We do not share logins etc. I honnestly have no clue what you base your assumptions on. If it's about our history (r8) then yes we had alot of cheaters but this round we didn't have a single incident.

Plz show me some proof or go accuse someone else thx

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community