User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Apr 2005, 15:45   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
And this paper gets less shelf space than the Daily Fascist.. sorry Mail.

Hello election 2005.
It's a pitty they don't publish their front page, as it was extremely well-done today.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 15:49   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: And this paper gets less shelf space than the Daily Fascist.. sorry Mail.

More people buy the Mail.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 15:53   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewish guy
I applied as a political refugee to stay in this country. I was studying in Newcastle upon Tyne and within the first three months of my arriving there, I was beaten up in a totally unprovoked attack because of my dark complexion.
Oh dear, that has **** all to do with race pet, that's because you're in Newcastle.

When will they learn?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 15:56   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm proud of my dad, I am. He explained to the Tory canvasser who came round just now that he "would not vote Conservative if they tore off his fingernails".
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 15:57   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: And this paper gets less shelf space than the Daily Fascist.. sorry Mail.

'Hurrah for the Blackshirts!'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:12   #6
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

How am I supposed to react to that article? The Jewish dance teacher from Iran (?!) sounds like a bit of a prat, in my opinion.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:21   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
How am I supposed to react to that article? The Jewish dance teacher from Iran (?!) sounds like a bit of a prat, in my opinion.
why?

"Complaining that immigrants are evil is likely to cause resentment towards immigrants" hardly seems that unreasonable an assertion.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:22   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Don't know if anyone watched HIGNFY last night but they had a clip of Kilroy talking to an immigrant and asking him when he was going back home. The guy said "Next July" and Kilroy said "What's wrong with tomorrow?".

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that Nick Griffin and Kilroy are long lost brothers.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:28   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Out with the Saxons" eh?
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:34   #10
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

The best bit on HIGNFY was the big when Merton went, in refering to Howard,

"Do you sleep in a coffin full of the soil from your own country?"

And Hislop's "It's unfortunate that his title is shadow- as he has no shadow" in refering to Letwin.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:36   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
Don't know if anyone watched HIGNFY last night but they had a clip of Kilroy talking to an immigrant and asking him when he was going back home. The guy said "Next July" and Kilroy said "What's wrong with tomorrow?".

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that Nick Griffin and Kilroy are long lost brothers.
While I can see where you are coming from, why is the government waiting until July to send the illegal immigrant home ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:37   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
I like this bit

' He is offending everything I consider sacred in the Jewish faith'. Would he be refering to the child killing ? The segregation of the Palistinians ? The taking of other's land ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:41   #13
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I like this bit

' He is offending everything I consider sacred in the Jewish faith'. Would he be refering to the child killing ? The segregation of the Palistinians ? The taking of other's land ?

~Vaio~
Jews != Israel
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:42   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Jews != Israel
Jews ! = Michael Howard ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:43   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: And this paper gets less shelf space than the Daily Fascist.. sorry Mail.

Are you staying with UKIP, or are you moving on to Veritas, Vaio?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:45   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I like this bit

~Vaio~
Why should every jew in the world be responsible for the crimes of Israel? There is huge difference in what different jews seems to be the core of the jewish fate.
For all we know, this man has never set his foot on occupied palestinian soil (aka the state of Israel).

Federico Mazandarani 1 - 0 Michael Howard

P.S to Phang: Send me regards to your dad!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:56   #17
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
While I can see where you are coming from, why is the government waiting until July to send the illegal immigrant home ?

~Vaio~
are all immigrants illegal in your eyes?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:01   #18
Weeks
Banned

Quote:

~Vaio~
It's probably a logistical issue.
As getting them all on to a truck and shipping off to somewhere where we are not isn't that ethical and not something I would want Britain to be a part of.

Hey, maybe Howard/Silk wants to put them all on a train and send them to a dentention camp where... wait I'm getting flashbacks from GCSE History...

Last edited by Weeks; 16 Apr 2005 at 17:06.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:06   #19
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

If I had my way, I wouldn't send anyone home :|
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:07   #20
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
are all immigrants illegal in your eyes?
Not all all, just the ones that travel through a few European countries first to get here.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:08   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Are you staying with UKIP, or are you moving on to Veritas, Vaio?
I was planning on staying with the Carlisle Liberation Front this election.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:09   #22
Weeks
Banned

I'd just make the immigration system more comprehensive and work with the European Union as it's something best tackled on a European level due to the logistics of it all.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:09   #23
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Are you one of the people who actually think "illegal asylum seekers" exist?
[edit] to Vaio
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:10   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Why should every jew in the world be responsible for the crimes of Israel? There is huge difference in what different jews seems to be the core of the jewish fate.
For all we know, this man has never set his foot on occupied palestinian soil (aka the state of Israel).

Federico Mazandarani 1 - 0 Michael Howard
I'd have them both as equally silly people

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:11   #25
Weeks
Banned

Wasn't that bloke who stabbed that police officer an "illegal asylum seeker"?
(meant in a non-rhetorical sense)
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:12   #26
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Are you one of the people who actually think "illegal asylum seekers" exist?
[edit] to Vaio
Yes

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:23   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not "your" country man.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:25   #28
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

I read the independent most days and its been going downhill very quickly. But todays front page story has just rectified that.

Michael Howard is a complete Hypocrite when it comes to immigration, his family was let into this country without any skills and under the current laws allowed to settle because they owned a buisness (a corner shop basically). If we went by the laws that the conservatives are proposing Michael Howard, who's family emigrated from Romania, would have probably not survived the war.

Its fantastic that this guy made light of that fact. The report, in the paper, showed the whole transcript of the conversation and Michael Howard was left trying to stop Federico Mazandarani from speaking and still trying to justify his policies which are just nonsense.

Immigration is such a joke, its even funnier coming from Kilroy who lives in a Spanish Villa for half of the year. You also never hear them complain about the Americans working in London in massive jobs. I say we kick out Rupert Murdochs son, the evil immigrant from the USA who runs one of the biggest buisinesses. Whats the difference between him and a person who works legally in a shop, pays taxes and supports himself suffeciently without government support. heh?!

Vaio - the Government probably supplied the Immigrant (NOT ILLEGAL:?!?!) with a seasonal visa to work in this country. Seasonal labour is massively important to our economy that supplies people for jobs that most British people don't want to do. There is no shortfall of Jobs in the UK, this is a lie, there is just a shortfall of the RIGHT jobs and a surpluss of unskilled, cheap labour. Most the people getting benefit from the government are actually people in the North East, the place DOMINATED by a WHITE ENGLISH POPULATION. It is the North East that has the largest amount of people on Disability benefits and Jobseekers allowance. In places where there are hardly any immigrants at all.

I'd also like to know what the Conservatives are proposing to do about the British population that is rising rapidly at this time. Who does he expect to pay for his retirement and then the 50/60's baby boom population that are about to retire. We are looking at having a population thats over 50% retired. The best way to deal with an issue like this is to promote immigration to this country and gain younger people from other countries. In my family for instance, my parents are nearing retirement and my grandparents are all still alive. So how am I and my Sister supposed to support 4 people, who only gain a moderate pension income and still have to pay council tax at a massive rate?!? France, Germany and Britain, the three biggest economies in Europe, will soon be in major troubles if the Right wingers get their way and stop immigration.

But it seems that its popular and has been for many years now. Its mostly just ignorant people who think that anyone who doesn't have white skin is not British, even if they have been in this country for longer than Michael Howard. Racism is the real issue here, its just masked behind the immigration cover that they have put on it. It doesn't suprise me that the Daily Mail, who supported Hitler, are still against Immigration. Clearly they know best.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:25   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Yes

~Vaio~
in which case, insofar as words can be taken to mean anything, you are wrong!
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:30   #30
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I don't think anybody actually wants to completely stop immigration, just limit it to a more normal level so that Britain is no longer seen as a soft option in Europe.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:32   #31
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
I don't think anybody actually wants to completely stop immigration, just limit it to a more normal level so that Britain is no longer seen as a soft option in Europe.
they want quota's to stop as many people as they can from coming here. Anyone who is unskilled will basically be pushed away. They are talking about cutting something which is only 150k or so anyway. And they are talking about saving money.....
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:42   #32
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Britain has around 2.5% of the world's refugee population.
It is ranked 9th in Europe in terms of asylum applications per head of population.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:46   #33
Weeks
Banned

I once met this Russian girl, quite simply one of the best looking girls I've ever seen.
I met her in France, as Britain denied her a work visa. She was an Au Pair, getting minimal money from the French family she was staying with and putting it all back into the French economy.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:54   #34
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by the indy
Another caller accused Mr Howard of xenophobia. Mr Howard replied: "I reject that absolutely. I will not be accused of racism. My grandmother was actually killed in the Holocaust."
Mr Howard then went on to say he didn't hate ******s, a lot of his friends were infact ******s, he wasn't racist he just wanted all ******s out of britain.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:58   #35
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
I will not be accused of racism. My grandmother was actually killed in the Holocaust.
Hahahahahaha what
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:58   #36
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
in which case, insofar as words can be taken to mean anything, you are wrong!
I am more than happy with my 'wrongness'

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:59   #37
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
It's not "your" country man.
I beg to differ

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:04   #38
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Immigration and asylum isn't a real issue. People just think it is.

Vaio - Tell me how our immigration and asylum policy has affected you?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:10   #39
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

The torys play on the ignorance that many people have, that says illegal immigrants, economic immigrants, refugees & asylum seekers are all essentially the same, and that said people are all evil terrorists. This sadly strikes a chord with many people
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:15   #40
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Immigrants? NIMBY.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:16   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Perhaps he doesn't like foriegners?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:22   #42
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Immigration and asylum isn't a real issue. People just think it is.

Vaio - Tell me how our immigration and asylum policy has affected you?
The last two jobs I have had have now been filled by workers from both Portugal and the Czech Republic at a lower wage Not their fault of course, but this is happening more and more in Cumbria. The major employers are recruiting from employment agencies who are supplying foreign workers and receiving grants from the EU as they are apparently giving training to said workers.

Naturally this won't be happening in your area so I expect you to dismiss this totally.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:23   #43
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
The torys play on the ignorance that many people have, that says illegal immigrants, economic immigrants, refugees & asylum seekers are all essentially the same, and that said people are all evil terrorists. This sadly strikes a chord with many people
All the parties are doing this. The tories are nothing special in this respect.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:24   #44
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Perhaps he doesn't like foriegners?
I don't mind foreigners. I know someone whose best friend is a foreigner.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:26   #45
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Whites should get priority with regards to jobs
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:28   #46
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Whites should get priority with regards to jobs
Really ?

Why ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:28   #47
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I inferred that from your post
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:30   #48
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
The last two jobs I have had have now been filled by workers from both Portugal and the Czech Republic at a lower wage Not their fault of course, but this is happening more and more in Cumbria. The major employers are recruiting from employment agencies who are supplying foreign workers and receiving grants from the EU as they are apparently giving training to said workers.

Naturally this won't be happening in your area so I expect you to dismiss this totally.

~Vaio~
Where you sacked/not-selected because your ex-companies found they could employe these people at a cheaper rate?
Are you saying these people are better trained than their British counterparts due to the EU funded training-schemes?
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:30   #49
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:

~Vaio~
They weren't county council jobs were they?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 18:31   #50
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I inferred that from your post
Then you either didn't understand it or didn't want to.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !