User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Dec 2003, 02:28   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Top 10 Annoying Songs of All Time

Im enjoying this.

Cheese +++

(Channel 4 right now)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 02:33   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top 10 Annoying Songs of All Time

ah damn, i haven't got a tv available.
i guess i'll just sit here.
give us some examples, would you?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 02:43   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I just flicked through the TV a while ago - on channel 4 was the Wet Wet Wet song - can't remember what it was but anyway

it looked boring so I switched over and over and then came back upstairs here to my room to view this thread and to type out this reply out of sheer boredom
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 02:44   #4
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think Kura's talking to me anymore

incidentally my telly can only pick up channel 5 and BBC2, for reasons best known to itself =/

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 02:47   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tight Fit - The Lion Sleeps Tonight
DJ Otzi - Hey Baby
Ant & Dec - Lets get Ready to Rumble
Aqua - Barbie Girl

No need to name the rest.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 02:50   #6
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

call me a scrooge, but...
i'd have voted all those bloody annoying christmas tunes in.
You know the sort... the ones from the 70s and 80s that they dredge up *every* christmas and you just can't avoid.
They annoy me considerably more than any other tune, probably because you have to put up with them every bloody year

although i have to admit i do agree with the ones listed.

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:00   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I quite like certain chrimbo tunes that are always dredged up.

Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time
Slade - I wish it Could be Christmas every day
etc etc
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:02   #8
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i wouldnt say lets get ready to rumble is that annoying
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:04   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
i wouldnt say lets get ready to rumble is that annoying
I would
I most certainly would

WATCH US WRECK THE MIKE , WATCH US WRECK THE MIKE , WATCH US WRECK THE MIKE , PSYCHE!

It certainly damaged my Psyche
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:07   #10
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I quite like certain chrimbo tunes that are always dredged up.

Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time
etc etc
they're two near the top of my 'hitlist' =/

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:10   #11
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
I would
I most certainly would

WATCH US WRECK THE MIKE , WATCH US WRECK THE MIKE , WATCH US WRECK THE MIKE , PSYCHE!

It certainly damaged my Psyche
its not great, granted, but i wouldnt put it up there with the likes of the birdi song, agadoo, that superman song or pretty much anything from any of those god-awful 'party' albums.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:11   #12
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
its not great, granted, but i wouldnt put it up there with the likes of the birdi song, agadoo, that superman song or pretty much anything from any of those god-awful 'party' albums.
black lace should have been shot at birth

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:15   #13
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

i still have nightmares from being at butlins when i was about 8 or 9 and in the disco every night they played that ****ing shite.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:17   #14
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

Teh top 10 most annoying song of all time and has been voted this on serval us radio stations,

is "its a small world" the Disneyland theam song once you hear it it never goes away ;/
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:19   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen DAX
Teh top 10 most annoying song of all time and has been voted this on serval us radio stations,

is "its a small world" the Disneyland theam song once you hear it it never goes away ;/
No , i have a more irritating one. And i think the Dutchies here will agree on this.

If you go to the Efteling theme park , and go on the teacup ride there. Its called "Monsieur Canibal" , and its the most god awful , annoying , goes around in your head forever song.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:27   #16
Queen DAX

hehehe , well i guess i can say im gald im not dutch :P
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 04:44   #17
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Hmm, lets get ready to rumble is shit, but its not astonishingly, mindblowingly shit is it? Niether is DJ Otzi tbh, and I quite like the in the jungle one too.

I assume, hope, pray, beg, that Bob the ****ing Builder, Mr Blobby and that ****ing teletubbies song all made it into the top 10 of complete shiteness, or this show was a farce.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 04:59   #18
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

coming soon...

100 WORST POP RECORDS
Channel 4 Thursday 1 January 2004, 9pm

I remember voting in it, so it must be good
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 05:04   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Bob The Builder , Teletubbies , and all that jazz will undoubtedly be in the top 100 shittest of all time.

I PRAY that William Shatner is in there too. Hes ****ing ace!
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 05:55   #20
Queen DAX

Quote:
Bob The Builder , Teletubbies , and all that jazz will undoubtedly be in the top 100 shittest of all time.

You forgot to add Barney and Mr Spock sings songs formt he universe album ;/
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 11:54   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

edit: and black lace ****ing rock
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 13:52   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

the worst song i know i forgot the title of. the clip is some kind of orange stuffed animal that headbangs to this annoying tone...help me plz?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 13:56   #23
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

Mr Oizo[sp?] - Flat Beat.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 14:31   #24
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
the birdi song
My mother's cousin was in that band
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 14:39   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
My mother's cousin was in that band
That's not the sort of statement to accompany a cool smiley.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 14:42   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

black lace should have been shot for those bloody haircuts
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 20:04   #27
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctu
Mr Oizo[sp?] - Flat Beat.
thats it!

most annoying song, EVER, imo.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 20:06   #28
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song

Unbeatable.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 20:12   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i like that one
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 22:37   #30
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Bill Shatner sings Slim Shady \o/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 22:46   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
Bill Shatner sings Slim Shady \o/
How can you do a spoken word version of a rap song?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 22:47   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like the Gangster Rap version of Julius Ceasar that Shatner did in 'Free Enterprise'.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 22:53   #33
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
How can you do a spoken word version of a rap song?
Ask Bill
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 01:51   #34
Gayle29uk
Bitch

NEWS JUST IN!

Billy boy is doing another album \o/
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 01:54   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I actually don't mind William Shatner's version of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 07:02   #36
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

bon jovi bed of roses
its utter crap
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 09:38   #37
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

How the **** could any of you possibly have missed Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus, and if any of you actually like this song do the world a favour and remove yourself from the gene pool now!

=[DJ Bass]=