User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 11:50   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Yay MrL

Quote:
Hi dudes, just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.
Yay, this prompted my brain to remember where I left my copy of "I believe in Music". Me and Bobby McGee ahoy \o/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 11:57   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yay MrL

I am Cassandra. My posts never make sense at the time.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 11:58   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

When I do this MM closes it and points at the pm function
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 11:59   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My wonder must be shown to the world.

TO THE WORLD
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 11:59   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
When I do this MM closes it and points at the pm function
MM knows I am one of Thatchers children
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 12:00   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
MM knows I am one of Thatchers children
It's like the Midwich Cuckoos in here.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 12:01   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I am Cassandra. My posts never make sense at the time.
(to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody)

Was this once real life?
Is it mythology?
What's in the Iliad
A prequel to the Odyssey

Paris of Troy
Knew how to annoy the Greeks:
He whisked off Helen, wife of the Spartan king
But 'cause of promises made before
All the Greeks went to war
Odysseus, Achilles followed Agamemnon to Troy
To Troy

Hector just killed a man
But that Achilles was a fake
Killed Patroclus by mistake
Hector pissed Achilles off
And now he's dead and dragged all round Troy

Priam, oooh
Saw his son, Hector die
And got him back again to be buried
Carrion, carrion, a body left in tatters

Paris, his time had come
One Apollo-guided shot
To Achilles' one weak spot
Goodbye to Achilles - he got you now
I guess heel tendonitis ain't that new

Paris, ooo- (fighting Menelaus)
He looked about to die
In the nick of time was saved by Aphrodite

I see a huge silhouetto of a horse,
Scared 'em off, scared 'em off- where did all the Greeks go?
Ten long years of fighting - no longer exciting him:
Menelaus Menelaus
Menelaus Menelaus
Menelaus had to go (Where did he go-o-o-o?)

It's such a big horse - a present from the Gods
It's such a big horse, must be from a deity
Get it inside then let's have a party
Trojans pull, Trojans go - in the horse will go
Cassandra: No! Inside it should not go - (let it go)
No it should not go (let it go)
No it should not go (let it go)
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
And I fear and I fear and I fear a sneaky foe
Odysseus put a load of troops inside - the cheat
The cheat
The Cheeeeeeat

So the Trojans they partied and drank and got high
So the Greeks from the horse let their army inside
O..dysseus, nasty, sneaky Odysseus
Nobody got out- nobody escaped out of Troy

Timeo Danaos
Means "I fear the Greeks"
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes
To me

Anyway, that horse goes....
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 12:06   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

http://students.washington.edu/mct2/

Look what I found
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 12:46   #9
Kemb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
(to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody)

Nobody got out- nobody escaped out of Troy

Except Aeneas, and a substantial number of Trojans who go on to found Rome?
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 12:59   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's like the Midwich Cuckoos in here.

you arent blond enough and you dont control my mind so
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 13:00   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
you arent blond enough and you dont control my mind so
That's what we wanted you to think!
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 15:59   #12
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I am confused by the endless no. of foreign lanuages spoken within this thread and by the failure of freewebtranslation to translate it - help me please.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote