User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:00   #1
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
so the rugby world cup just began

nothing supringsly yet

the scots are doing bad against japan, but i guess they (the scots ) will cnut em in the 2nd half.

anyone know when england is playing, and where it is watchable? (i mean some international channels like france 2 etc..)

edit:

i think wales just won against canada

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:07   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: so the rugby world cup just began

England KO at 13:00 BST. Its on ITV1 over here but i dont know about any foreign channels.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:08   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

you ll going to watch it?

if yes, you can post here the results of 1st and ofc 2nd half?

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:09   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yeah i will be watching it.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:12   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

but you wont post the results?

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:14   #6
JC
lolly roffle

Bah you edited that bit in while i was replying!

I can post the results i guess but the BBC website will give you a live text based commentary which is probably better than me sat here typing it all out .
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:17   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

indeed

yes i edited it

mucho gracias!

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:18   #8
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

The England match is on: ITV1, Sport TV, BFBS1, Supersport Special and Showtime Sport
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:19   #9
JC
lolly roffle

Show off .
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:19   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

damn..

haha, japan made a try against scotland lol

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:41   #11
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

If Japan looked for other players when making a run instead of a "run like bejesus" strategy, they would be winning by now
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:08   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Rugy is such a silly sport. I refuse to watch it.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:22   #13
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
The England match is on: ITV1, Sport TV, BFBS1, Supersport Special and Showtime Sport
According to Radio 5 England are 1500:1 odds on favourite with some of the bookies. I guess it's kind of a foregone conclusion at those odds.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:23   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it started on friday actually....
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote