User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Aug 2007, 09:40   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Suspending proven cheaters indefinatly

I think that there should be made a new rule about cheating.

I think that by having known cheaters still playing gives the precedence, if you have been cheating before, dont worry, we will forgive you.

So I think that cheaters that have been closed for cheating that is quite obvious gets longer punishments than them being closed for that round and nothing more.

At the moment people who cheat can easily just build a new planet the next round and gets away with it.

I think it's sad first of all that alliances allow known cheaters to keep playing, and allow them in their alliance, and also the fact that by not being more harsh with cheaters, you set a dangerous precedence where cheaters wont really care if they get closed, they can always just create a new planet next round.
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 09:43   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Suspending proven cheaters indefinatly

Well, if they keep on playing Jolt gets £. If they're suspended, Jolt doesn't get £. And what would prevent them from just picking up alts? An IP-ban? That's really difficult too. Take Germany, where you get a fresh IP by just resetting your connection. Or if you're one of the people who have an IP that never, or rarely, changes, you'll just spout the "But I'm MegaBotMan's flatmate, come on what wrong did I do".
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 09:45   #3
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

What exactly do you mean by 'proven cheaters'?
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 09:50   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Well, yes, to prove that known cheaters are playing a round might be difficult, but usually its not that hard, if you are a known person, you will struggle getting into an alliance and also risk the chance of being exposed as an previous cheater.

There surely gotta be some more things one can do than to just close a person's planet and then let him start up again a cheater elsewhere.
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 09:51   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
What exactly do you mean by 'proven cheaters'?
People who gets caught for creating multiple planets, logging in to others accounts and similar things. Not minor cases.
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 10:41   #6
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

nono the mh know they cheat round after round but still they need tons of "proof" :/

im a bit tired of and actually think i crate a bunch of farmplanets as the chance of getting cought is slim to non.

the hm only look at some scanners cos of the retared supportplanet rule at the time the cheaters build up their planets in the start.

bah

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote