User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Dec 2006, 19:15   #101
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R19: The hall of shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
I do NOT agree having FeNiX on that list...
after seeing some JGPs this round, FeNiX is the last player I'd want in my alliance.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 20:16   #102
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Hypocrite is the correct form I think, my English isn't native though. Did you already, when you were hitting other FOmen gals, inform your enemies of it and have them stack fleets on the FOmen there just so that the galstatus screen would look nicer?
no ofc we did not. the most likely leak is satyr himself tbh. If he alerted his gal to the upcoming incs then they may have something to do with it.

not to point fingers ofcourse cos i have no backing for this
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 21:09   #103
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
chronox (major stupidity)

Kind regards,

- Shoshuro
For an alliance to accept ChronoX in a round, is major stupidity in it self

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 07:08   #104
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
PLEASE tell me you are not advocating for ship-jumpers? and are just replying for the sake of the argument!
only reason alliances dont perform as well as expected is because of crap members that either lie when joining, or just lack the warrior spirit to keep fighting when the shit hits the fan!!
so yes, im saying that alliances are what members/hc's make them.
Ill never understand why so many people in PA think that blind loyalty is not only a good thing, but a requirement for anyone to be considered a virtous PA player.

People leave alliances for all kinds of reasons, some of them very good reasons, some of them selfish reasons, and some of them stupid reasons. It is the context that tells you about the player, not just the fact that they left an alliance.

Quote:
and this game lost most of the "fun" in it few years back when it became a requirement you spend 10-15 hours/day on it to do well.
Outside of round 16, which was not a few years back, the game has always been dominated by the people who spent the most time playing it. With prelaunching and xp play it is much easier to do well with limited time than it ever was before when the only way to get score was to get defence.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 10:55   #105
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I know eXi, they take in people which put up a good fight. people they know they can count on.
I'd have to support darts on this one though.

As far as the gosu guys were concerned, YuC, Draki, FeniX and dedin, I'd like to know why they're on your blacklist Shosh?
From what I have seen MobRulz was the main problem and not them?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 19:26   #106
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0shy
id love to see satyr's launch history - see how many Fomen gals he hit in raids and how many times he used gal parse's to check for defence instead of jgps. now how do u spell hippocrit?
I'll reply too, for once..
How many FO gals did we hit with a galraid? From what i recall, we targetted ND/eXi planets only for most of the round after the merge. I only asked for a galstatus instead of a jgp a few times. I remember one in particular, coz the target i was hitting (solo/retall) had 150 distorters.. we AGREED upon the gal status info before i even launched.

A brief reply to all other accusations and assumptions. No i didnt leave FO coz they were hitting my gal.

PS: Shoshuro, a bit harsh of u to mention me in ur hall of shame in the first place, thought u knew better mate .
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 19:29   #107
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr
I'll reply too, for once..
How many FO gals did we hit with a galraid? From what i recall, we targetted ND/eXi planets only for most of the round after the merge. I only asked for a galstatus instead of a jgp a few times. I remember one in particular, coz the target i was hitting (solo/retall) had 150 distorters.. we AGREED upon the gal status info before i even launched.
even when targetting nd/exi planets, we used galstatus's from ingal FO's

Quote:
A brief reply to all other accusations and assumptions. No i didnt leave FO coz they were hitting my gal.
like to enlighten us to the real reasons then?
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 20:06   #108
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
even when targetting nd/exi planets, we used galstatus's from ingal FO's
we != me, and using ingal info vs enemy alliances aint the same as 8 waving an entire gal that actually helped ur allymate throughout the entire round, coz without em, i wouldnt even be close to what i was..

Quote:
like to enlighten us to the real reasons then?
too much crap to post on forum tbh
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 22:23   #109
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember one in particular, coz the target i was hitting (solo/retall) had 150 distorters.. we AGREED upon the gal status info before i even launched.
Im guessing thats me!

Did that dirty werewolf sell me out? :P
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 01:21   #110
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
PS: Shoshuro, a bit harsh of u to mention me in ur hall of shame in the first place, thought u knew better mate .
i asked him to put you on the list m8 you left at the wrong time and for the wrong resons
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 02:10   #111
M0shy
WP <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
i asked him to put you on the list m8 you left at the wrong time and for the wrong resons
u said that just to get neg repped didnt u :P

*edit* - addition

satyr - after checkin logs, i see you had no problem hittin 2:6 the night before. 3 FO members in there, perfectly gd chance that they could of been sold out aswell and roided in the same way u did.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 06:34   #112
Satyr

my god chipz, u must be a mindreader <3

lol robban, 76 ticks before the round ended, FO was doing meaningless galraids just to grab some roids, and nobody ever bothered to DC.. I would have agreed with u if u would have said there's never a good time to leave an alliance, but tbh, IF u leave an alliance for some reason(s), i cant think of a much "better" time then the one i took.

m0shy, of those FO in 2.6:
- rasputin left FO too
- felagund.. was he even still playing at all? n/o if im wrong
- storm3r prolly was playing.. although im not sure at what level still..
+ the fact that 2.6 had like 7 exi's in, and i recalled from my target coz the poor dude accidentally fleetcaught himself and asked me nicely to recall (tulas ftw <3)
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 07:56   #113
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Fela was in vacation for last like week and Storm3r attacked and deffed occasionally but wasn't that active because he got roided to the ground like every other night
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 08:03   #114
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Hasn't ChronoX stabbed his side in the back every single round ever? I still can't believe alliances let him in...

I was once a member of the Coalition Against the Association of the Infamous ChronoX. But even then, alliances still let him in for some reason. It's kinda sad that alliances find out how f*cked up he is when it's already too late.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 18:14   #115
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Forgive me for being out of the loop, but what is so bad about ChronoX? he was hated even when I started PA, I just don't know why :/
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 18:27   #116
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

m0shy, of those FO in 2.6:
- rasputin left FO too
- felagund.. was he even still playing at all? n/o if im wrong
- storm3r prolly was playing.. although im not sure at what level still..
+ the fact that 2.6 had like 7 exi's in, and i recalled from my target coz the poor dude accidentally fleetcaught himself and asked me nicely to recall (tulas ftw <3)

That would be me he fleetcaught. I asked him nicely to recall and chatted for quite some time with him.

I was suprised to see Satyr on the list of people not to trust or to shame. The way I see it he's one of the few remaining nice players in this game.

And tbh, FO wasnt what any of the players that went along into the merge shopped for when they first joined their respective Angels or Omen alliances. So calling them shipjumpers for leaving an ally they didnt sign on for is abit ironic imho.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 18:43   #117
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
That would be me he fleetcaught. I asked him nicely to recall and chatted for quite some time with him.

I was suprised to see Satyr on the list of people not to trust or to shame. The way I see it he's one of the few remaining nice players in this game.

And tbh, FO wasnt what any of the players that went along into the merge shopped for when they first joined their respective Angels or Omen alliances. So calling them shipjumpers for leaving an ally they didnt sign on for is abit ironic imho.
well you just gave a good reson why he is on the list, eod
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 18:55   #118
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

why? cos he pulled from an accidental fleetcatch of a neutral? can't say i would've done the same..would've been hilarious but hey some say i'm not a nice person
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 20:56   #119
M0shy
WP <3

Quote:
hands up - who here would recall a fleetcatch (accidental or intentional) on kargool if he asked nicely?

*touches the floor* :P
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 21:54   #120
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh dear.. I forgot how seriously people were taking the game.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:03   #121
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Oh dear.. I forgot how seriously people were taking the game.
You mean like fakenicking the entire round and reporting joke-mails to MH team and such?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:05   #122
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
You mean like fakenicking the entire round and reporting joke-mails to MH team and such?
Come to Mikrobryggeriet saturday and i'll explain to you how I felt about that.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:06   #123
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Come to Mikrobryggeriet friday and i'll explain to you how I felt about that.
I might do that if you promise not to beat me up.

I have my last exam on tuesday though, so I'm not sure if I should take the time for it.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:10   #124
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I might do that if you promise not to beat me up.

I have my last exam on tuesday though, so I'm not sure if I should take the time for it.
See, now you even think I would care enough about PA to beat you up.

You ARE taking this game to seriously.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:11   #125
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I live in Ireland and can't make it to <insertincomprehensiblenamehere> can i get an online explanation?
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:13   #126
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I live in Ireland and can't make it to <insertincomprehensiblenamehere> can i get an online explanation?
Allready determined that you are unable to understand human logic so i've given up on you a long time ago.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:17   #127
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Allready determined that you are unable to understand human logic so i've given up on you a long time ago.
I've been terribly confused ever since I raped your dead mother and it turned out to be your dead father to be honest.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:18   #128
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I've been terribly confused ever since I raped your dead mother and it turned out to be your dead father to be honest.
Did you learn your jokes in kindergarden or did you get someone to write that one for you?
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:19   #129
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Did you learn your jokes in kindergarden or did you get someone to write that one for you?
I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I!?!?!?!?
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:21   #130
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JBG isn't actually a person, he's just a bot who inserts various "your mother" jokes inserted amongst various internet insults and posts whenever an AD thread becomes too heated.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:51   #131
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

in responce to recalling from kargool if FC:

I might would have had he been in a neutral alliance to me, and the gain I would be getting was close to 0 or minimal.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 23:13   #132
M0shy
WP <3

Quote:
what sort of F**Ked up kindergarten did u go to? :S
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 12:03   #133
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I find it a little sad that you blacklisting Chronox - you knew what you were getting when u let him in .

Personally i have found Chronox.
Open
Honest
Vociferous
Loyal
Not allways friendly and a bit touchy when it comes to his planets life.
Not easy to get on with at times, but if listened to amenable to arguement on an issue.
Hot headed and prone to anger when he sees things he thinks can be change.
A bit egotisitical.

But despite all this .. i like him :-)
he makes no pretence to be nice to you if he doesnt like you, he does not back stab u .. he does anything he does in your face and in public.

So blackball him ... but anyone thinking to take him in next round.. this is what u would get .. nothing more and nothing less than himself ..

ohh and btw .. hes an agressive and talented attacker who doesnt give an inch :-)

i would like to know what major stupidity is -

how many of us has overslept, gotten drunk and forgotten to launch...launched at wrong target, recalled wrong fleets etc etc ... all stupidities that are common .. hardly major.. and we all feel like dumb butts at the time .. but are hardly black ball actions

as for the others - i dont know them .. so i cant comment
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL

Last edited by Mistwraith; 13 Dec 2006 at 12:22.
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 13:31   #134
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Forgive me for being out of the loop, but what is so bad about ChronoX? he was hated even when I started PA, I just don't know why :/
because he is a known major ship jumper. Round 12 and 13 he went through like 5 alliances or something. InSomnia took him in as part of the dS battlegroup round 14 and he threw his toys out the pram and left us taking the defence bot and relays with him.

sadly like many alliances we learn too late what a dickhead he can be if people arent strokeing his ego for him 24/7

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 13:33   #135
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i always thought chronox as a buddy of that other retard..forgot his name, begins with R..you must know who i mean, he was in 1up but literally got kicked for being a retard
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 13:35   #136
YuC

YuC is an unknown quantity at this point

"Funny" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
after seeing some JGPs this round, FeNiX is the last player I'd want in my alliance.
Couldn't agree more tho
YuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 14:15   #137
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
forgot his name, begins with R..you must know who i mean, he was in 1up but literally got kicked for being a retard
I remember him, but funnily enough I can't remember the nick either

EDIT: Rec_Edge?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”

Last edited by ComradeRob; 13 Dec 2006 at 14:21.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 14:27   #138
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

z0mg? ChronoX and Rec_Edge buddies?? omfg..
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 15:17   #139
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
Open
Honest
Vociferous
Loyal
I don't know what vociferous means, but round 18 he was definately honest, open, and loyal. After leaving Subh (because he didn't think Subh was good enough), and joining Omen, he spent a while with us. After which he openly and honestly stated that he wants back to Subh (from where he left) as it's the home for him. After which I openly and honestly booted him. He started out as somewhat staff member at Subh, I think.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 17:04   #140
jerome

ah yeah! rec_edge, that's the one

i'm not sure why i associate the two nicks together, but i do
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 18:37   #141
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
hands up - who here would recall a fleetcatch (accidental or intentional) on kargool if he asked nicely?

*touches the floor* :P
Only someone who doesn't know Kargool would
Quote:
See, now you even think I would care enough about PA to beat you up.

You ARE taking this game to seriously.
You're the one who fake nicked all round and even on your galbanner
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 18:47   #142
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna agree with mistwraith here, Chronox is a good guy once you get to know him.
At first i didn't like him much either but he's kinda grown on me
He's just misunderstood by alot of people.

I'd accept him into any alliance i'm in

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 23:14   #143
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
I'm gonna agree with mistwraith here, Chronox is a good guy once you get to know him.

hes ok but tends to get closed now and then
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 23:25   #144
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

with a pinch of salt but bar that he is alright (but can be a bit mental even for a dutchie )
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 03:33   #145
M0shy
WP <3

Quote:

your funeral, and i hope im never in ur alli :P
Unread 17 Dec 2006, 03:31   #146
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
x2 - Left ROCK about tick 6-700 maybe for vision, reason "im not going to be active anymore" (or similar) the facts - never once defended or attacked with rock, yet after leaving joinned vision and ended the round on about 5mil score... hmmm.
x2 dint shipjump as he was never an active part of rock. He was in my gal and dint even have a defchannel from you guys nor ever got any help when he was online to ask for it. He dint want to play actively in the beginning (while he was at rock), but when he left you it was with the intention of getting more active, and as you dint support him I got him into vision, where he prospered and was a great asset. I think again the fault lies rather with the ally than with the player...
Unread 17 Dec 2006, 12:06   #147
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
x2 dint shipjump as he was never an active part of rock. He was in my gal and dint even have a defchannel from you guys nor ever got any help when he was online to ask for it. He dint want to play actively in the beginning (while he was at rock), but when he left you it was with the intention of getting more active, and as you dint support him I got him into vision, where he prospered and was a great asset. I think again the fault lies rather with the ally than with the player...
how is that not shipjumping exactly?
Unread 17 Dec 2006, 12:42   #148
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
your funeral, and i hope im never in ur alli :P
He was in my ally this round and i humped him on a daily basis ^^

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2006, 18:29   #149
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

I always found him fine to talk to and a nice guy and all.

But I would never accept him into an alliance of mine without some huge kind of recompense... I'd rather have a team that would stick by me than one that would dissolve at the first sign of trouble.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2006, 18:32   #150
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
how is that not shipjumping exactly?
I can't remember what round it was, probably round 12, when he left ND for Veneratio because we weren't seeing to his every need (whilst under attack by LCH, VisioN and Mistu...)

He shipjumped from Insomnia, as mek pointed out, and from Subh, and from FO, as keizari pointed out. And Rock, as this guy just pointed out. And people still accept him :lol:
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote