User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Dec 2006, 22:57   #51
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Last week of PA R19

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You're a VisioN officer. Defending against your own alliance.

Do you just have no self-respect or something?
He defended against Furious Omen, Vision and Tides of Fire, all of which mailed him to recall his defence. On the occasions he defended against these cooperating alliances, they were collectively fleetcatching [BIG] and Insurrection. The attackers were led by some 1111337 individual called Werewolf.

They were 'retaliation' attacks,

supposedly.
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 23:13   #52
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Werewolf is one of the worst pa players around.

Truth...
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 23:51   #53
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh

Truth...
nah i suck pretty much too
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 00:06   #54
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
Yeah but at least I haven't seen you bitch about quitting the game and ****ing over the alliance and threatening people with e-violence every other hour ;-)
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 00:23   #55
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'd have thought that 10+ rounds were enough to make people realise that cluster alliances stop working after the first 2 days when noone can be bothered to run it and noone can be bothered to send defence, as everyone puts their alliance/galaxy first.

I guess another 10 rounds are needed to drum in the point!
yeah, they suck now because everyone has an alliance he can rely on for def, but if you take ally -1 def away, everyone will have an interest in clusterdef to work.
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 00:25   #56
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Yeah but at least I haven't seen you bitch about quitting the game and ****ing over the alliance and threatening people with e-violence every other hour ;-)
hehe have seen enough ppl doing that the past days, only a compleate retard leaves his allie then its 3 days left,

i leave the the game after tickstop (havoc is gay) some might like it and others doesnt
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 00:27   #57
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
yeah, they suck now because everyone has an alliance he can rely on for def, but if you take ally -1 def away, everyone will have an interest in clusterdef to work.
with an gal of 23 more or less active ppl you dont need allies really so ppl rather leave allie then you target them nowadays
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 00:39   #58
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
hehe have seen enough ppl doing that the past days, only a compleate retard leaves his allie then its 3 days left,

i leave the the game after tickstop (havoc is gay) some might like it and others doesnt
I agree on the havoc thingie. Personally I think it is complete rubbish - Planetarion is a game, and shouldn't be taken too seriously. If people need something like a fun-time in a game then certainly something is wrong with those people.
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 10:47   #59
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You're better than him <3
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 11:04   #60
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Truth...
maybe the name is, the lamest PA players

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 12:59   #61
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I hear there is a massive superblock lining up to kill Kargools planet, by the way. Any thoughts on how this will affect the round?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 13:03   #62
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no thoughts only degrees of certainty
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 15:47   #63
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I hear there is a massive superblock lining up to kill Kargools planet, by the way. Any thoughts on how this will affect the round?
I'm in!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 15:58   #64
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I'm in!
ain't you Cathaar?
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:18   #65
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Yeah, Cath don't kill

/me looks at bwtmc
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 20:15   #66
robban1

cath+ others does the trick
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 20:52   #67
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
you don't suck at PA, you just suck at the forums, and the English language, but you're foreign and getting better at both
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 21:18   #68
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

You're foreign too, Kila.
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 22:15   #69
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Yeah, Cath don't kill

/me looks at bwtmc
I have more than enough scorpions and mantis to kill your mom, Kila.
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 22:55   #70
_Kila_
break it down!

but my mum is neither Co nor Fr
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 22:56   #71
Tietäjä
Good Son

Yes, I bet she's at least a cruiser, if not a battleship.
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 22:57   #72
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Yes, I bet she's at least a cruiser, if not a battleship.
That means Kila's mum has roided me a hell of alot
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 22:59   #73
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
That means Kila's mum has roided me a hell of alot
Yeah, she pwns at PA, and she doesn't dictate the politics of an alliance, screw the politics over and then shipjump either!
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 06:58   #74
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Yeah, she pwns at PA, and she doesn't dictate the politics of an alliance, screw the politics over and then shipjump either!
Actually, if you're talking about Omen, Cain and Killmark made the political calls more than I never did.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 19:15   #75
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hehe. they did it one night. which they shouldnt have... BUT-

If u claim to have done our politics for less than one night..good job?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 10:45   #76
Tietäjä
Good Son

Nah, more like, the point was, if you talk about how bad you can screw over my round plans (regarding the alliance) in one night, Cain and Killmark really are the uncrowned champions of that pitch. Declaring war on which quickly and expectedly resulted in a block hammering Omen wasn't really a great idea, and it was done in a moment's haze, without any thinking regarding the day after.

So, if you claim they didn't screw the politics over en majore....? Good job?