User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Nov 2006, 01:27   #51
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all
Re: Vision and Post|Mortum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
Oooooh right. You mean the ones who have done jack all? So VsN and P|M were supposed to keep idlers who dont contribute anything? Nice one

So what's F-Crew's policy towards idlers and people who do not defend their alliance mates then?
Obviously theirs going to be a certain amount of people who don't contribute and therefore should be kicked. But then surely this held true days and even weeks ago?

If they were good enough at the time then why weren't they kicked when it became apparent that they weren't pulling their weight?

It just seems that they were kicked now as they were deemed expendable, and a large number are left allianceless as a result.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 01:30   #52
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
Although i agree with some points of your post (concerning the increasing strength of VsN as a whole), as former HC and command member of the old VsN i have to say that i personally do not believe the action taken is an action that would have even been considered by the old (r13 and before) VsN. As much as we did fight when needed, we were a community alliance, a group of friends who stood by eachother no matter what. And although i don't know the exact details of the merge and the exact memberbase of the current Vision, i personally am ashamed that this VsN is using the old name combined with a action as this which (imo) is exactly the opposite of what VsN once stood for (i believe honour and team spirit had something to do with that aswell). In the old VsN strength was something we were working on to achieve, but not at the cost of our group.

I hear what you are saying mate, but i know some people from both sides, so i think that, rather than this being a major increase in the little vision community that would result in damage, i think it might actually grow the community in a largely positive fashion; both groups are of really fun loving people and have wierd and strange habits/comments that i find really amusing and good fun. I think that there is a better chance of the (new?) vision doing well with the P|M crew rather than being worse off, though ofc this is only speculation on my behalf.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 02:20   #53
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Wait F-Crew take themselves seriously? I always thought they were one of those mess-around alliances that didn't take the game seriously at all.

Oh man.

That's....... interesting
F-sCrew taking themselves seriously? I thought they just existed to donate salvage to those of us who do take the game seriously? Last round I had several planets intel checking as F-sCrew crashing whole fleets on me for no roidgain. One time I even had 14 prelaunched incs showing on a jgp before the first wave ever launched.
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 02:22   #54
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Good move by both alliances.

This will see increased competition for a top 5 spot.

Exilition is the only alliance clearly ahead, with Omen leading the pack of 5 or so near 1.5m avg score.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 02:27   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
Exilition is the only alliance clearly ahead
I know what you're trying to say but for god's sake

Code:
   Rank                                                              Growth     
Score Size Name          Mem Av.Size  Av.Score   Size      Score    Size  Score 
----- ---- ------------- --- ------- --------- ------ ---------- ------- ------ 
    1    2 Angels         79     432 1,574,700 34,153 94,481,978   0.02%  0.27% 
    2    5 NewDawn        76     371 1,538,839 28,177 92,330,313   0.00%  0.20% 
    3    1 Omen           74     491 1,503,102 36,333 90,186,099  -0.72%  0.43% 
    4    4 Tides of Fire  79     368 1,456,499 29,073 87,389,948   0.00%  0.14% 
    5    8 VisioN         60     391 1,331,346 23,457 79,880,736 120.27% 88.92% 
    6    3 eXilition      44     709 1,747,885 31,196 76,906,946   0.00%  0.23%
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 03:08   #56
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm seeing a 700 roid average compared to <500 for their next competitor... if exi dont get hit and hit often in the near future, then exponential growth with that kind of headstart will be significant i reckon, and that will make them hard to catch. Which is kinda what i saw Shyne to mean.
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 03:54   #57
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin
F-sCrew taking themselves seriously? I thought they just existed to donate salvage to those of us who do take the game seriously? Last round I had several planets intel checking as F-sCrew crashing whole fleets on me for no roidgain. One time I even had 14 prelaunched incs showing on a jgp before the first wave ever launched.
But we need our sleep

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 08:47   #58
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

If the newly merged alliance actually go around and pick a fight I think its a great move. If they are going to fence sit like everyone else then what exactly was the point ?

F-crew : please correct me if im wrong, but when alliances were first hard coded into the game, didnt you merge with someone else ?

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 10:29   #59
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

I think in spite of all the bitching and reminiscing about the past, Caedrath is objecting to the manipulation of player's rounds in order to gain a better score.

That is to say he objects to the alliances playing to win, rather than playing to play or playing for the sake of the members.

It's all very well to say that the ones kicked can find a new alliance, fair enough, they can indeed. However, doesn't an alliance make a commitment to a player when they accept them that's equally as important as the commitment the player makes to the alliance when they apply?

Screwing your members for mere score gain is a farce at best, mergers this round have really just been a way for alliance HC's to further guild their thrones without really giving anything to their community.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 10:31   #60
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Isn't it in the members best interest to win

here I thought I was playing a wargame, oh my it's no wonder im so shit if I misunderstood just such basic concepts!!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 10:36   #61
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

I think even if the expanded Vision does Fence-sit for the next few days // a week its still ok; they;ve still got to recover some members who will take 3 days being out of tag, and they'd have to merge their command and control systems and staff and make sure everything works and all the members are down packed with the (probably slightly but annoyingly different) procedures.

If they fencesit all round, then it would be pretty boring .
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 12:06   #62
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
PostVision ?

Anyway, i dont really share wakey's views on this issue; if the merger results in a more powerful alliance that will be far better placed to challenge the top 3, then i think its great for the game. From what i understand, P|M is populated by the Subh officers/members who strongly opposed the fencesitting policy of the HC, and Vision has since R8 been actively challenging whomever is powerful (anyone remember VVOMM? ) - mind you, we'd eventually loose, but we typically prolonged the fighting.
I would add round 7 even if VisioN werent a full round alliance by that time but we were (our sistergalaxies) one of the last outposts in our block
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 13:00   #63
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Although i agree with some points of your post (concerning the increasing strength of VsN as a whole), as former HC and command member of the old VsN i have to say that i personally do not believe the action taken is an action that would have even been considered by the old (r13 and before) VsN. As much as we did fight when needed, we were a community alliance, a group of friends who stood by eachother no matter what. And although i don't know the exact details of the merge and the exact memberbase of the current Vision, i personally am ashamed that this VsN is using the old name combined with a action as this which (imo) is exactly the opposite of what VsN once stood for (i believe honour and team spirit had something to do with that aswell). In the old VsN strength was something we were working on to achieve, but not at the cost of our group.
Wannie, are you saying you would not have considered something that would have been of benefit to VsN? Remeber drox was in that 'old VsN' command team as well. If the action taken is something which is going to strengthen both communities, not just at the present but also in the future I can't see a problem. New competition has not only been added to this round, but hopefully future rounds as well, which lets be honest, is what PA needs. If a few members are taking 16 hours+ to realise what has happened, well, it speaks for itself.
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 13:23   #64
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm seeing a 700 roid average compared to <500 for their next competitor... if exi dont get hit and hit often in the near future, then exponential growth with that kind of headstart will be significant i reckon, and that will make them hard to catch. Which is kinda what i saw Shyne to mean.
I don't have access to an eXil co-ord list (hint hint), but I'd wage that they're extremely value-heavy in comparison to an alliance like NewDawn or Omen.
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 14:10   #65
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I don't have access to an eXil co-ord list (hint hint), but I'd wage that they're extremely value-heavy in comparison to an alliance like NewDawn or Omen.
well if they add their scanners and supporters to the tag their average is gonna drop to about the same
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 15:03   #66
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I know what you're trying to say but for god's sake

Code:
etc spam ..
Its only a matter of days before they take 5th.

A few recruits from will put them right up there with the others!
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 16:00   #67
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well if they add their scanners and supporters to the tag their average is gonna drop to about the same
dunno if that is true, but how is that relevant to their value in any way?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 16:00   #68
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
Wannie, are you saying you would not have considered something that would have been of benefit to VsN? Remeber drox was in that 'old VsN' command team as well. If the action taken is something which is going to strengthen both communities, not just at the present but also in the future I can't see a problem. New competition has not only been added to this round, but hopefully future rounds as well, which lets be honest, is what PA needs. If a few members are taking 16 hours+ to realise what has happened, well, it speaks for itself.
This is not what i meant. I would have (and did) considered every option that would allow VsN to strengthen itself, but there were limits to what i found acceptable considering the alliance history we had. The combined kicking of 46 ppl (effectively leaving 26 ppl allianceless, considering that at max 20 can rejoin the tag) would be something unacceptable to me, as to me that would chosing rank over the group/community. And i simply cannot believe all those kicked planets were useless scum that deserved the boot (after all they apparantly were good enough to have around up untill the merge presented itself). And i know that the current VsN isn't the same as the old (eventhough alot of the old members returned), but i personally would have expected better from a group associated with the old name.
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 16:24   #69
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
This is not what i meant. I would have (and did) considered every option that would allow VsN to strengthen itself, but there were limits to what i found acceptable considering the alliance history we had. The combined kicking of 46 ppl (effectively leaving 26 ppl allianceless, considering that at max 20 can rejoin the tag) would be something unacceptable to me, as to me that would chosing rank over the group/community. And i simply cannot believe all those kicked planets were useless scum that deserved the boot (after all they apparantly were good enough to have around up untill the merge presented itself). And i know that the current VsN isn't the same as the old (eventhough alot of the old members returned), but i personally would have expected better from a group associated with the old name.
There are some who have very bad scores that are still intag Wandows. So your suggestion that VsN have purged based on score is misguided. Perhaps you should pm AndroX?
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 19:58   #70
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
This is not what i meant. I would have (and did) considered every option that would allow VsN to strengthen itself, but there were limits to what i found acceptable considering the alliance history we had. The combined kicking of 46 ppl (effectively leaving 26 ppl allianceless, considering that at max 20 can rejoin the tag) would be something unacceptable to me, as to me that would chosing rank over the group/community. And i simply cannot believe all those kicked planets were useless scum that deserved the boot (after all they apparantly were good enough to have around up untill the merge presented itself).
Well scum obviously isnt the word to be used...I was one of those removed I have had a crap round thus far, (though my poor performance will come as no surprise to some people ). However, even though my score is crap and fleet is quite poor I still have a place in VsN and will be re-added because of my commitment to VsN rather than just playing for myself, showing they regard the community as a higher priority than that of score. In my opinion there is no doubt something had to be done within the alliance. From what i saw targets were set and members were given a chance to improve. In the past, many alliances have cleared out their dead weight mid-round.

It has been stated already the aim of this merger has been done to benefit the community in the long term as well as allowing both alliances to compete in the current round, and by you saying this was done for rank/score would be an assumption it was done solely for this round alone, which would be wrong. Time will tell as to whether it succeeds and there is no doubt there is an element of risk involved.

Quote:
And i know that the current VsN isn't the same as the old (eventhough alot of the old members returned), but i personally would have expected better from a group associated with the old name.
Obviously there are going to be differences from the old VsN but I am enjoying the round with a mixture of old faces and new, I can see progress towards a better community. Obviously there is the possibility it backfires and then you can say "i told you so".

(This all being my opinion as a peon responsible for no decisions etc)

Last edited by Filth; 7 Nov 2006 at 20:04.
Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 21:50   #71
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Makes me wonder how well this was pulled off vision. I was sitting in your public channel last night in the wee hours, and noticed one of your guys come in wondering why he wasn't in-game and needed to talk to an HC {assumedly that was what the situation was given the information I had at the time.}

You did tell your members that something was happening right?
from what i hear .. post mortem didnt tell ..
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 23:12   #72
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious
Then why do we spend half our waking time playing a game to turn it into something we already have an abundance of?
Are you telling me that you can be actively involved in politics in the real world without much work?
Influencing politics in PA is pretty simple for any alliance player, its not so simple to do in real life.

If you're going to compare PA to real life, do it properly ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
dunno if that is true, but how is that relevant to their value in any way?
Robban is shit at the internet, there's really no point in trying to make sense of his posts.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 23:39   #73
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
F-crew : please correct me if im wrong, but when alliances were first hard coded into the game, didnt you merge with someone else ?
no that was hr .. and god did u all moan like drains about it :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 00:24   #74
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Robban is shit at the internet, there's really no point in trying to make sense of his posts.
oh sorry did i offend you in any way? where did you get the right to judge me?

oh btw its not like im lying here as a bunch is reported and some are closed already
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 01:38   #75
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
oh sorry did i offend you in any way? where did you get the right to judge me?

Last edited by Nadar; 8 Nov 2006 at 02:14.
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 01:50   #76
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
haha what a retard you are now i know you wub me spending all that time doing that post

oh btw my post was addressed to kila not you

now go away
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 02:15   #77
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

And there we got #8.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 02:22   #78
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
lol!
Post of the Round?
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 04:10   #79
robban1

Quote:
lol!
Post of the Round?
isnt witty enough m8
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 05:23   #80
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

slap yourself Sovereign.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 07:09   #81
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

slap yourself twice!!!
CHECK MY STATS BISH!!!
DAMN PIGGYBACKIN WHORES
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 07:27   #82
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiscent
slap yourself twice!!!
CHECK MY STATS BISH!!!
DAMN PIGGYBACKIN WHORES
Random post of the day award candidate right here folks.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 08:52   #83
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Influencing politics in PA is pretty simple for any alliance player.
Well apparently its hard enough for players to find an alliance that wont screw them over...never mind influencing them!

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 09:25   #84
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
no that was hr .. and god did u all moan like drains about it :-)
Cheers for that. My old memory is not as good as it used to be. I thought F-crew did it as well .

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 10:00   #85
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like robban's posting. In serious threads over the last few months, he contributed fairly well. Certainly I went from neg-repping to pos-repping him. His posting style may not be everyone's ideal, but I don't really care about that - instead I'm looking at the content itself and the message being conveyed.

Everyone has a poster they love to hate. I just don't see why that poster still needs to be robban.

Unread 8 Nov 2006, 10:10   #86
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Agreed! From now on I hate your furball!
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 11:47   #87
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
I like robban's posting. In serious threads over the last few months, he contributed fairly well.
Now did he? Whatever positive he may have done is hidden DEEP in the shadows of his posts which include insulting other because they disagree.

I don't mind him disagreeing with me, nor do I mind his grammar, but I do mind his blatant whining, insulting and non-constructive posts, and they're many.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 12:23   #88
robban1

Quote:
Now did he? Whatever positive he may have done is hidden DEEP in the shadows of his posts which include insulting other because they disagree.

I don't mind him disagreeing with me, nor do I mind his grammar, but I do mind his blatant whining, insulting and non-constructive posts, and they're many.
o well like your posts do any diffrent to anything cept gd (barly) so end now then and pls try for once to do one (1) post on topic k?
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 12:33   #89
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
o well like your posts do any diffrent to anything cept gd (barly) so end now then and pls try for once to do one (1) post on topic k?
Well, I barely post on GD. Infact you asked Kila where he had the right to judge you and I assume you wanted it answered (and I admittedly stole Kila's opportunity )
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 12:40   #90
furball

Quote:

Likewise there are countless insulting, non-constructive and whiney posts from others, many of which are directed at robban.

1) Every action has a reaction.
2) If you can't beat them, join them.

When eXilition posters first came to this forum in Round 13, most of them were poor. Out of those who accumulated red dots the fastest, MaxMilliaN, robban and Almeida come to mind. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, because their posts were pretty crappy. The combined power of AD regulars and the 1up propaganda machine sent them quickly into red-dot heaven, and in the end the majority of them gave up. Those who stuck around found themselves hounded by the other posters.

Five rounds on, Almeida's posting has improved considerably, Max's infrequent posting has been of a higher standard and I actually look forward to seeing a robban post. This is despite their rep pages having mostly consisted of anonymous suggestions that they commit certain unspeakable acts with various farmyard animals and relatives. Nevertheless, don't let facts get in the way of fashion Nadar.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 13:08   #91
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Nevertheless, don't let facts get in the way of fashion Nadar.
That's exactly what I don't do. I never cared about what alliance a poster "came from", I didn't use the name of their alliance against them, nor did I use the poster(s) against an alliance.

I certainly don't "go with the flow" either. If a poster acts shit, it's because I think he's acting shit, not because the others do.

If you meant something else, then enlighten me. If you meant what I think you did, then you're wrong.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 17:09   #92
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

explanation

slap yourself twice: sov says i whine to much because on the 6 nights I attacked with vsn i got piggybacked 3 times inally,(piggybackin whores)

check my stats: i was in vsn 7 days, 5 def points, prob 12 atts, but i was let go for "inactivity", when in reality if you check my stats im very active with a lot of XP!!!

still random?

Bish!
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 17:21   #93
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Well, I barely post on GD. Infact you asked Kila where he had the right to judge you and I assume you wanted it answered (and I admittedly stole Kila's opportunity )
OMG!!! SECRET MESSAGE IN TEH POST! NADAR TELLS ME TO BUY GRILLPØLSER AND JULEBRUS
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 17:24   #94
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Likewise there are countless insulting, non-constructive and whiney posts from others, many of which are directed at robban.

1) Every action has a reaction.
2) If you can't beat them, join them.

When eXilition posters first came to this forum in Round 13, most of them were poor. Out of those who accumulated red dots the fastest, MaxMilliaN, robban and Almeida come to mind. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, because their posts were pretty crappy. The combined power of AD regulars and the 1up propaganda machine sent them quickly into red-dot heaven, and in the end the majority of them gave up. Those who stuck around found themselves hounded by the other posters.

Five rounds on, Almeida's posting has improved considerably, Max's infrequent posting has been of a higher standard and I actually look forward to seeing a robban post. This is despite their rep pages having mostly consisted of anonymous suggestions that they commit certain unspeakable acts with various farmyard animals and relatives. Nevertheless, don't let facts get in the way of fashion Nadar.
Too bad robban and MaX aren't eX. MaX is Omen and robban, i have no idea.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 17:26   #95
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
post on my own, have nothing to do with allies
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 17:29   #96
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

robban is a nice poster and you guys are mean
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 17:31   #97
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
explanation

slap yourself twice: sov says i whine to much because on the 6 nights I attacked with vsn i got piggybacked 3 times inally,(piggybackin whores)

check my stats: i was in vsn 7 days, 5 def points, prob 12 atts, but i was let go for "inactivity", when in reality if you check my stats im very active with a lot of XP!!!

still random?

Bish!

Bad luck.

Nowhere in your earlier post did it say your stats, and for all intensive purposes on AD, chances are not many others knew it immediately either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi
slap yourself twice!!!
CHECK MY STATS BISH!!!
DAMN PIGGYBACKIN WHORES
Well. Erm. Yeah. It is still random. IE... never saw it coming This second one was not quite so random though.

You may also want to cease and desist on the profanities... I've been called worse things than "bish" before, including n0b0, wannabe, etc and believe me, it doesn't phase me much anymore
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 17:37   #98
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

I just raise a hat when sum1 states his honest mind, wether it's against common opinion or in favor of it.

What i wubbed about max's posts is the casual context, mainly aimed to piss of certain ppl of his choosing. It's been working fine until today.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 18:14   #99
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I'm aware, but both robban and MaX were eXil back in Round 13 when they first acquired their reputations (or so I believe). Of course you have better knowledge of eXilition membership past and present than me, but that's certainly the impression I have.
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 18:16   #100
furball

Quote:
If you're not sending defensive fleets at least once a night in an allegedly ambitious alliance such as VisioN, you shouldn't be suprised that you got kicked. Of course, that's assuming that you don't have special HC sanction to go 3-fleeting each night.