User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 00:27   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Motherboard manual?

I'm trying to find a copy online of a manual for the motherboard to an old computer

The comp won't boot up so i can't check anything about make/etc except for opening it up and looking...

It has pc100 SIS530 written on a large orange metal plate inside and sis5595 on a black plate beneath it

The motherboards all seem to have a specific model number of the form Mxxxx with the x's being numbers/letters but i can't find it written anywhere on the mobo :/

Anyone know a good place to look to find this info?

Google isn't being much help

The reason i want the manual is to find out what the slot is beneath the pci cards. It looks like an agp slot cept it is much longer, almost the length of the mobo.
The only other slots are 2 PCI slots.

I believe the onboard graphics are fked so was gonna stick in an old geforce 2 i have spare but there's no where for it to go....

help?
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote