User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 22:06   #1
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts
Gay Noobs

Dont you just hate it when noobs negrep you for little things...or for just wondering if something is gonna happen?? so many dickheads have negrepped me and had the cheek to not stat who it was from...most of my neg reps were from rd 15 by a little noob that goes by the name of rocket or as he likes to be known now...rext....but i had 3 negreps on the 15th of this month by people to shook to leave their names just because i said what i thought...

Ill probably get negreps from this but i dont really give a shit...as long as you leave your name...

Remember...next time you wanna negrep me leave your name and ill soon get back to you...

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 22:11   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Gay Noobs

Okay, i will leave my message after the beep. <3

PS do you have a problem with homosexuals?

Last edited by Benneh; 17 Oct 2006 at 22:16.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 22:13   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i love the title of this thread, really i do, it made me laugh for some reason
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 22:17   #4
Death666

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

thanks very much guys...think that was the quickest anyone has replied to a post

ill soon have more red blobs than Alki has of his unleet green ones

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:19   #5
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I hate anonymous rep too, but is there a point to this thread?

(that's a legitimate question btw, and no, I'm not going to neg rep you for it)

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:24   #6
Error

Error is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
I hate anonymous rep too, but is there a point to this thread?

(that's a legitimate question btw, and no, I'm not going to neg rep you for it)

No there isnt

I neg Repped him tho

Proud to have been ND
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:25   #7
Death666

thanks

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:26   #8
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error
No there isnt
Oh, ok. Just wanted to double check.

Quote:
I neg Repped him tho

Heh, I had just pos repped him for the hell of it

Sometimes I think I'm too nice.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:51   #9
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

hmm y isnt this closed yet? what does it av to do with "planetarion discussion"?
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:54   #10
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

You'd almost think he wanted to catch up with Pilgrim and robban1 on the red dots for fun :s
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:56   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Please don't whine about neg-rep. Also please don't ask for threads to be closed, surprisingly after four years moderating I probably know just about enough about the rules of the forum to get by.