User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 20:59   #1
Slayerized
Drinker Of Beer

Slayerized is an unknown quantity at this point
Unholy Alliance

Any metal heads should get this Alliance title straight away. But ahm yea, I got bored and decided to create an alliance. If your not up to anything particularly important, join my alliance.

As you can tell I dont take this game very seriously. I'll sign in once or twice a day to do maintenance and stuff and every so often I will defend or roid a few people. But thats the height of it really. So any like minded players out there fancy a bit of a mess about, then get back to me! Thanks!
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 22:30   #2
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts
Re: Unholy Alliance

Well im a metalhead...but you cant really expect people to join an alliance just because you like the same music...anyways...most PA players are gay when it comes to music...They all into those gay 80s pop songs...and those shit rap songs from the modern years

Anyways....goodluck...hope to see your pwning true metal style

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 13:22   #3
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerized
As you can tell I dont take this game very seriously. I'll sign in once or twice a day to do maintenance and stuff and every so often I will defend or roid a few people. But thats the height of it really. So any like minded players out there fancy a bit of a mess about, then get back to me! Thanks!
While such a player maybe fit in perfectly well in alot of alliances I have to question if such a player is suitable for running an alliance. Running an alliance is a tough, time consuming process and unless your willing to put that effort in then those joining wont really receive much benefit. You may want to seriously reconsider this idea or your at least going to need to surround yourself with plenty of experienced and highly active command staff
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 15:11   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Good luck with the headbanging Slayerised. I sure hope you get some roids in the process! May I recommend you read the: How to start a brand new alliance or (HC 101) [READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] thread just up here in the recruitment forum.

:-)
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 13:51   #5
MEX

MEX will become famous soon enoughMEX will become famous soon enough

Anyone know what happened to this alliance ?
I didnt see it in the Top30, so i assume they merged with someone else ...

MfG, MEX
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 14:54   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEX
Anyone know what happened to this alliance ?
I didnt see it in the Top30, so i assume they merged with someone else ...

MfG, MEX
I doubt it ever came into existence properly. Since it was a black-hole alliance, thread closed.