User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 00:36   #1
Jaime

Jaime is an unknown quantity at this point
Dark Lords Rising

Dark Lords Rising has been a part of planetarion since round 4 where it started out as an attack group consisting of members of the para allaince Se7en. It's orginal mission was to seek out and destroy all Elysium members within the 7th para. It did so in an effective manner. As the rounds have progressed so has DLR. Founded and operated for several rounds by Troll it has operated as an attack group within several alliances including Fury, Eclipse and Newdawn. Note this is just the a brief history to save any questions about DLR's past and is by no means bragging yadda yadda

That was then this is now.

Currently DLR is a group of friends that have stayed extremely close together through out the changing planetarion universe. A few of us have decided to join no alliance this round as we love the game and friendships we have found within but not the politics and bikering that comes with being competitive.

What this means to you the new player or just about anyone willing to have some fun.

The DLR members that have gone solo this round made an alliance tag for the use of defending one another. It then occured to us that as seasoned players with no ego problems and no intensions of winning the round we should combine our skills and extra time into helping new players and those wishing to have some fun enjoy the round and learn the game in a friendly atmosphere.

So join #DLR and feel free to pm Jaime (myself) or Edgar. We'll chat with you and guide you towards the best planetarion expirance we can even if that means refering you to a more active alliance in which we have friends. After all the hardest part about joining an alliance is getting your foot in the door.

The rest of the details can be found by chatting with us.

SO
/join #dlr
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 00:49   #2
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
Re: Dark Lords Rising

I used to love bikering, but then someone stole my bike...

Anyway good luck to you fellows.
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 00:57   #3
Jaime

Jaime is an unknown quantity at this point

lol spelling mistake noted

however i will leave it I think it's cute
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 22:18   #4
Jammy
PA's token blonde

Jammy is an unknown quantity at this point

admirable didn't realise you guys were still around!
don't you struggle to def each other without the ingame alliance speed bonus?

Last edited by Jammy; 12 Dec 2005 at 22:24.
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 22:24   #5
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Well good luck to all your members who join...hopefully you will do a better job than F-Crew

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 22:36   #6
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Does this mean that the DLR BG in NewDawn will leave like G-II? or will they be staying there with the same name? :/
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 09:11   #7
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Does this mean that the DLR BG in NewDawn will leave like G-II? or will they be staying there with the same name? :/
DLR can't leave. Troll knows I'd go and beat him up :eek:

Best of luck DLR, this is very noble of you
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 09:38   #8
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

did you notice that this thread is older than a year ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 09:40   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
Or is it any excuse to beat up troll
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 10:01   #10
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

LOL noob :/
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 11:27   #11
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Gatelet got 0wned

DLR ftw \\o
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 21:09   #12
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death666
Well good luck to all your members who join...hopefully you will do a better job than F-Crew
You mean an ally thats never stopped since round1 and tbh is one of the best training alliances around? someone bitter about IRON being shit then APA self destructing and Insomnia dying??
Someone has a grudge against allies that can stay in the game (no disrespect to Insomnia its a shame u left, not so much the other 2 mentioned)
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 15:24   #13
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

Keg dont forget you were [APA] once upon a time

But you right F-Crew have survived alot and i think thats the only nice thing you will find me saying on record about them
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 16:21   #14
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

lol i was APA for 2 weeks, 2 weeks of Dexter was enuf for me lol

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 18:19   #15
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

But Keg...i did not see you with F-Crew this rounds....you gave up on them?

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 00:53   #16
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
No. :/
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 01:41   #17
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

idd im not F-Crew this round... but what has that got to do with their abilities? i left because i fancied a more rank focused ally which allowed me to make bigger gains in my skill, which is pretty much what F-Crew is about, they gave me the basics of the games workings, gave me experience in doing some DC'ing and gave me a big opportunity when i was made HC to do some big things.

I now feel like my use in F-Crew is limited as my patience for teaching isnt gr8 and therefore i was clashing with F-Crews general outlook, this is my fault not theirs, and those who know me know i can be touchy and therefore not totaly suited to an HC role.

I also felt i needed a higher platform from which to progress my attacking abilities and understanding of the more tactical/strategy side of the game, no offence to F-Crew but Subh provides a more concentrated athmosphere (while still being fun) within which to play my game. Idd Wakey himself said it would be easier to get a higher score etc in Subh.

Please note this in no way should detract from what F-Crew do, they take the brand new players and give them the foundations on which to build their PA "career" on. i gained that foundation and have joined the brickies of Subh :P who will cement those basics and help me construct a dingy tenemant flat of skills.

Unread 16 Dec 2005, 16:07   #18
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

I'm still missing you Keggy! I will always defend F-Crew (even if i move on).
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 16:17   #19
Kunoichi
Dan Brown ROCKS!

Kunoichi is on a distinguished road

Hey, that sounds like a pretty cool ally! I signed up for planetarion a few weeks before Christmas, and I've been looking to join an alliance to get more experience of the game and to meet some new people in it. This sounds like the perfect alliance! Surely there's some kind of catch? Initiation ritual? Weeekly 'lets beat the new members' tick? lol. Oh well, do you think I could join anyways? If not, good luck to ya anyways!
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 09:00   #20
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Yeah only problem with that is good luck finding Edgar as he's actually off in Iraq pwning those wtfnubs

From now on try Grog and Troll.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 16:08   #21
ReligFree

Oh and just so everyone knows and can stop pm'ing me, this thread is very old although im sure DLR will still look for people to train/help if you speak to the relevant people listed above.
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 16:51   #22
Kunoichi
Dan Brown ROCKS!

Kunoichi is on a distinguished road

Thanks, ReligFree! I've got signed up to a different ally now anyways! Fare thee well!
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 20:22   #23
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

gd luck
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 20:30   #24
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not entirely sure why this thread's been repeatedly bumped, but such is life. If DLR choose to leave NewDawn and operate as an alliance, then I have no doubt that they will make their own thread. If any DLR HC wishes me to re-open this thread at such a time, I will be happy to do so. Until then, thread closed.