User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:51   #101
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: Champions of Round 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
hahahah.. Max is trying to save face.. !
Why do you even bother when your face look like yours do ?
Tesla i can atleast say we owned u, like always right?

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:51   #102
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
you are quite stupid my friend
Drop the friend part and you have most of the communitys view on you.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:52   #103
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Tesla i can atleast say we owned u, like always right?
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:53   #104
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
eXi did well this round, even if it doesnt win. facing 2 biggest rival alliances and beating them off is enuf victory for me atleast.
Come back when you get a vague idea of what really happened.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:58   #105
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
As for the relevance, I would propose Exi do not see ND as a serious threat. If Exi can batter down Angels/1up enough, ND could well fall in 1-2 nights. Unless a lot has changed that is a very realistic assumption.

As for the basis of my proposal: Last round ND gave up (mentally) before 1up even launched a fleet at them. They were crushed in one night (due to not even attacking back, if they had it would not of been such an extreme thrashing). ND have (in the past) had the habbit of withdrawing into a shell under heavy incomming and trying to defend through it (which never works).
That is the problem with most of the alliances out there this round, everyone let ND run a free sprint to #1 spot, building themselves a nice value and roiding the other alliances while everyone else were fighting each other with the attitude "we will beat the little ND when we will be finished with the big guys".

Guess what's happening, ND is too big and has too much morale to be beated in few days by exilition and co. The other alliances made this mistake assuming ND would be easy to beat, and Angels was part of them, which is why we will have to pay for this mistakes.

Regarding the last event, exilition aproached us asking for some help to beat down ND, i guess that exilition and co didnt have enough balls to beat them "alone" (i must remind you exilition is allied to subh and maybe napped to few other small alliances). ND approached us to nap them aswell and we had the feeling they wanted us to help them taking down exilition aswell.

The feeling for my part was that each sides expected us to take a side in this war, where #1 and #2 should fight each other in order to win, but i guess nowdays, it has to be a multi-alliances fights as no one has the gutts anymore to fight alone and win a solo win.

We decided to not take a side yet as we though that exilition and ND should have a fair fight (and ND should be tested if they would like to win a round and be respected for this, my assumption that they are #1 spot with the least battle is right at least.).

But exilition decided that instead of hitting the #1 alliance and take it down (when Angels stated numerous time that they will let them fight fairly), they decided to go after #3 alliance in order to "teach us a lesson" for not joining them on ND, i can even quote one of their HC who said "i sat and waited for you to attack ND but nothing happened". hello?! Are we fighting your war? Is Angels your soldiers? hell no...

Anyway, some of you might say, exilition and co made a right move in "taking down" angels the last 2 nights, now they are alone and can take ND without any problem. What exilition might have forgotten by now, is that the nights we took a relatively big beating (lossing several nights a lot of roids), we never gave up and that wont start now. Exilition had a fair chance to have a fair fight with ND for a race to #1. Maybe with some intereference from other alliance here and there to balance the fight, but instead of fighting the first alliance (and im blaming ND for not taking the opportunity to hit exilition aswell) they launched cowardly against Angels with all their allies.

What will happen till the end of the round, is that exilition opened a new front with several alliances which they should have opened 2 weeks before end of round, they reduced their chance to win this round by a lot. Once again ND has played it wisest by remaining the most neutral alliance around (something i cant say about exilition and in certain case Angels.).

As for maximilian, i wouldnt talk before the last tick will be over, dont make your delicate situation even more complicated.

What will happen next will remain to be seen on Sandmans.co.uk.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 18:16   #106
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Heh, you got some flaws there. Exi fought and never won the war, infact, Angels closed in and overtook Exi and kept increasing that gap UNTILL ND decided to jump on the bandwagon and hit the #2 alliance (that and the fact that they knew Angels was gonna go after them).
Exi never fought another alliance alone, they always used flak. The flak doesn't even deny they helped ...

rgds Kj
The fact that exi is currently #2 and angels/1up isn't indicates that they infact came out on top of this unfinished war though. And in the end, that is what it is about in PA I believe; the ranking.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 18:16   #107
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Very good post alch! deffinetly the most level headed on here so far.

as for ND they've been in a "damned if they do, damned if they dont" situation all round. First with the whole eXi vs 1up/Angels and then again with the "if we attack eXi first, we will likely have others hit us for free roids, or we could let eXi make the first move and hopefully they will annoy others into attacking them as well as us"

They've played the round very well so far, however I think they will have a hard time next round. But so far this round they have played the political field as well as anyone has in the past.

Remember children, its not always the strongest Alliance that wins, but normally one who can mix political savvy and military might in a cohesive organisation.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 18:36   #108
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
The fact that exi is currently #2 and angels/1up isn't indicates that they infact came out on top of this unfinished war though. And in the end, that is what it is about in PA I believe; the ranking.
Wrong, its all about #1, whoever come after this will be forgotten in a few rounds.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 19:08   #109
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Wrong, its all about #1, whoever come after this will be forgotten in a few rounds.
In which case ND won a war they never fought
Was more or less talking about exi's rank in relation to angels' rank. As much as ND is outplaying exi atm by being higher ranked, this also goes for exi vs angels...

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 19:30   #110
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

I must say that my few days in ND have been my longest strech without incomings (was ins previously) but I think I joined at the right time and some solid fighting is ahead. I'm sure exil can find enough support to make the whole thing fair too
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 19:35   #111
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
In which case ND won a war they never fought
Was more or less talking about exi's rank in relation to angels' rank. As much as ND is outplaying exi atm by being higher ranked, this also goes for exi vs angels...
I thought PA was about getting the highest score.. not about winning wars..
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 19:41   #112
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I thought PA was about getting the highest score.. not about winning wars..
Thats cause you were NoS in R13
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 20:08   #113
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
You
Did
Not
Beat
Your
Rivals

!!!

Jezus, the only reason you're #2 now is cause ND and ALL YOU FKING SUPPORTS/FLAK decided to twat Angels. That and only THAT is the reason you're #2.

A victory is what you did in r13, where your block beat the other block and you then ran away and nobody could catch up anymore. THAT is a victory.
Why do you allow yourself to get irritated by a moron. And are you moaning because other alliances hit you, Exil were always going to hit Angels, you were above Exil in score and you openly attacked Exil when they were at war with 1up. Fair tactic i must add, your LTs were very late so 1up generally hit first and you got more success due to less defence fleets. You thought this would go unpunished.

It's war, it doesn't have to be fair and it never is, stop posting rubbish on here and play the bloody game. And don't get so wound up by idiots on here also. I would like to stress this round is not over, people assume too much on these boards. Angels tactics may change, thats up to the HCs but Hate can only get you so far, and creates more enemies than friends.

I just hope your speaking for yourself KJ and not your alliance as a whole, or i will slowly lose respect for you guys.

On all been a good round so far and still plenty of time left, so stop talking like it's already over. And claims that Exil beat any alliance yet is utter ludicrous as the round is not over. Exil will never quit though, and the goal is to always win, if that changes i will quit this game as whats the point

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 20:10   #114
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Angels/FanG HC has a history of making hot-headed posts like this on AD instead of waiting to let the steam out. In r13 they made a simulare statement towards 1up before backing down from it 24 hours later.

As long as Angels has a shot at #1 I dout they will go all out on Exil, especially now that it seems ND finally has decided to do some work themselves.

I will be very surpriced if Angels keep hitting exil for the reminder of this round.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 20:16   #115
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Thats cause you were NoS in R13
So u dont win this game when you are ranked #1 when tick stops?
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 20:18   #116
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

I think its more likely that Angels will keep hitting eXilition.

Angels would be very hard pressed to win, but they can easily get to #2. which is better than #3. and I think they would rather be able to go "we beat you" to eXilition.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 21:19   #117
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
snip
Thank you for taking the time to make a well constructed argument. You could well be right, im sure you have more detailed information from the course of this round. I am not playing this round so im not entirely sure either way, I was merely offering a valid option. It still could be valid, but we will have to wait and see.

A tight finish like this is good for the game, good luck to everyone!

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 22:07   #118
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
So u dont win this game when you are ranked #1 when tick stops?
But this is a war game... The way to get a high score is by winning a war against someone else, no matter how big (block wars) or small (G-II vs. Scythe) it is. There is always a war whuich is inevitable, even if #1 ally try to evade it, they will be dragged into one at some point in the game.
Even if it is a very small war at the start of the round.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 22:09   #119
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

First of all its silly to state ANY winners before round end seeing everything could happen. We can talk about the winners AFTER the round.

I dunno what ND are doing etc. as im buzzy with school and other things. Ive dedicatet myself to ND sinze i joined because i think they are a great alliance(thxs for the other offers of joining, much appriciatet). I had to quit very early this round but i check Sandman and forums daily I will comeback next round! But clearly they have played it nice and good, military and politics this round. They have good structure internal with BCs(raids), DCs(staying up late), good/loyal/fun members, good line of officers and a HC team. SOOOOoooo its NO surprise ND can reach #1 "Dont underestemate the turtel"(... you know the turtel and the rabbit in the race)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signature from Barrow|Pony
[ND] - The Little Engine That Could
Well done to the BCs/DCs/HC so far, keep it up!

As for all the other allies i wish the best of luck etc. I see many allies doing good and its a even round, r15

Sad to see Insomnia leave for the round as they are a good ally! Hope to see you back soon

I remeber Scorpio as a good and loyal player, hes a good guy even thou you went overboard here on AD...

Last edited by olle; 9 Dec 2005 at 22:16.
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 22:12   #120
alch
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Angels/FanG HC has a history of making hot-headed posts like this on AD instead of waiting to let the steam out. In r13 they made a simulare statement towards 1up before backing down from it 24 hours later.
Show me a post or a statement i never backed up before.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 22:18   #121
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
But this is a war game... The way to get a high score is by winning a war against someone else, no matter how big (block wars) or small (G-II vs. Scythe) it is. There is always a war whuich is inevitable, even if #1 ally try to evade it, they will be dragged into one at some point in the game.
Even if it is a very small war at the start of the round.
Hmm.. i thought it was about gaining roids and having the most score.. I never seem to quite get what PA is about. I dont agree on the "war" issue.

PA might be a strategy game. but not a war game. The war part of it is just a neccessary evil created by the politics in the game. Reminds me alot about the good ole boardgame Diplomacy.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 22:22   #122
_Kila_
break it down!

Kargool, all I'm saying is that it is impossible to win a round without being involved in a war, no matter what the magnitude of it is. There is always a #2, #3, #4, and #5 ally who also would like to be #1, and they will hit the #1 ally, usually happens before #1 ally gets too far ahead.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 22:28   #123
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Show me a post or a statement i never backed up before.
I’m talking about KJ`s post here and behe`s war declaration in r13. Not to mention several other incidents through fang/angels history. When I say Angels Hc you are the exception tho, rather than the rule.

Kj has openly stated that you will attack to make sure Exil does not win this round and make it sound like that is your main goal for the reminder of the round. I doubt that will be the case, and if I’m right that is another case of Fang/Angels HC talking in public before they have thought things through. (Unless this is a clever plan to scare Exil into making a deal with you)

Last edited by Treveler; 9 Dec 2005 at 22:52.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 23:00   #124
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

grats ND Personally I would bid every quid on ND as winner of the round now
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 23:11   #125
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Imagine being kicked out of an alliance for posting on a messageboard lawl
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 23:18   #126
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
I’m talking about KJ`s post here and behe`s war declaration in r13.
While the substance of my declaration was way to dramatic and written in the heat of passion, the declaration was thought through. We realised we had messed up by getting caught in the block attack channel and needed a way to get 1up off our backs quick time. The only way we figured that would happen was to have 1up ask us for a truce, hence the war declaration. A few days later 1up did ask for the truce and the rest is history. There are quite a few other dynamics to the war declaration but what it comes down to is if a truce wasnt offered, we would have kept attacking.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 23:27   #127
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Why do I keep reading posts regarding ND didn't fight any wars blabla bla when most of our incs ingal were mostly because of ND?

Except for those few days of Ins v. LCH..

..but still..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 23:39   #128
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have to say that IMO, so far ND HC have used ND's comparitive military weakness as a huge strength.

If ND were a genuine threat to Angels/1up/eXil, they would not be first now, and would not be in with a shot of being first either; that is my opinion anyhow.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 23:55   #129
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

On a similar note -

Good Luck eXilition, Vengeance and Subh.

Let's see if the 3 of you can manage to close the gap. It should be one hell of a finish to the round, and whoever wins will have certainly deserved it.

Last edited by The_Fish; 10 Dec 2005 at 00:26.
The_Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 00:29   #130
Agerus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
On a similar note -

Good Luck eXilition, Vengeance and Subh.

Let's see if the 3 of you can manage to close the gap. It should be one hell of a finish to the round, and whoever wins will have certainly deserved it.
isn't it more like ND + Angels + 1up vs eXilition, Vengeance and Subh

now? I could well imagine who wins that
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 00:42   #131
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agerus
isn't it more like ND + Angels + 1up vs eXilition, Vengeance and Subh

now? I could well imagine who wins that
tbh, I'm not sure of the sides, but if it is that, then eXi have only themselves to blame as they are the ones getting the flak. They turned it into a block war, not their opponents.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 02:12   #132
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

I am still wondering where LCH fit in, becouse they have been closing the gap to 1up pretty fast atm.
So would they try to make it to 3rd for a monsterous come back tour.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 02:45   #133
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova
I am still wondering where LCH fit in, becouse they have been closing the gap to 1up pretty fast atm.
So would they try to make it to 3rd for a monsterous come back tour.
3rd would be a bit ambitious for LCH this round. I'm sure the HCs are happy with #5 as they are rebuilding from last round's collapse. They have done extremely well though. played LCH
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 02:53   #134
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
3rd would be a bit ambitious for LCH this round. I'm sure the HCs are happy with #5 as they are rebuilding from last round's collapse. They have done extremely well though. played LCH
Yes ofc 5th would be great for em, but since they are rebuilding, wouldnt they just try to get the most out of it, as there isnt that much to loose ? As they are on a 35mil lead from the nr6.

Its all wild guessing btw.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 03:06   #135
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

LCH should go for 4th....and keep up the good work ND

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 07:32   #136
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I can't see the point in the initial gesture of the thread. I for one thought that ND winning, was actually a chance for the community for an alliance, not infested with boasters and blatant cheats, to win. Then Vir just drop kicks this point of veiw, requesting that exil fight and win? They are fighting dude. I thought so at least. I figured that they only needed about 4 days to fight off Angels. Exil won't go inactive (only guessing) like some of our othe calibur alliances. And I doubt Newdawn goes inactive, so this fight WILL inevitably happen. So I can't see your point. And why the hell are you rooting for Exil?(so it seems)
Exil is a nice alliance, and before thier bonehead members started posting, I was sort of feeling sorry for them. But they house some of the most idiotic PA players ever. Angels winning- No problem there, Angels isn't known(or under speculation) for being big fat cheats. Newdawn wins- No problem there. They are not suspected of being big fat cheats. How can you root for the only alliance suspected of cheating, and have only admitted to what was already established as truth (defence planets/support)?
Slap yourself. I'll be dammed if I root for Exil. Even though they were proven cheats on thier old turf and moved here and were magically reformed, due to respect/love for PA.
:|
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 09:36   #137
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
On a similar note -

Good Luck eXilition, Vengeance, Subh and LCH*

Let's see if the 4 of you can manage to close the gap. It should be one hell of a finish to the round, and whoever wins will have certainly deserved it.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 10:55   #138
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

fish you dick ass, clear your inbox. Good luck in the home stretch btw. Make a positive History(winning, not a negative one (getting ****ted from top 1 after it being virtually handed to you)
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 10:55   #139
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I can't see the point in the initial gesture of the thread. I for one thought that ND winning, was actually a chance for the community for an alliance, not infested with boasters and blatant cheats, to win. Then Vir just drop kicks this point of veiw, requesting that exil fight and win? They are fighting dude. I thought so at least. I figured that they only needed about 4 days to fight off Angels. Exil won't go inactive (only guessing) like some of our othe calibur alliances. And I doubt Newdawn goes inactive, so this fight WILL inevitably happen. So I can't see your point. And why the hell are you rooting for Exil?(so it seems)
Exil is a nice alliance, and before thier bonehead members started posting, I was sort of feeling sorry for them. But they house some of the most idiotic PA players ever. Angels winning- No problem there, Angels isn't known(or under speculation) for being big fat cheats. Newdawn wins- No problem there. They are not suspected of being big fat cheats. How can you root for the only alliance suspected of cheating, and have only admitted to what was already established as truth (defence planets/support)?
Slap yourself. I'll be dammed if I root for Exil. Even though they were proven cheats on thier old turf and moved here and were magically reformed, due to respect/love for PA.
:|
few points:
A] there are equivalent amount of 'big idiots' in other alliances(yes, including 1up) too, and you know that fully well.
B] without sounding as if i'm accusing angels of cheating, i very much "DOUBT" they haven't got any cheaters or "ex"-cheaters just like any other alliance. just because they're not in the limelight because of exil hogging it all in that aspect, doesn't make them much holier in my eyes. (again, this goes for other alliances too.)
C] i'm rooting for exilition (in the case of new dawn vs exil) simply because i don't like any other alliance other than my own run away with a round.
but at the point where exilition overtakes, my allegiances will switch again. but until then, GO EXILSCUM GO.!
D] personal agendas are for the inefficient. i for one can't really see angels decision to hound exil for the rest of the round, justified just because they made a pretty sound strategic move in terms of getting rid of angels nice and early to allow space for war between nd & themselves. but that's just me it seems with my, all too rare in this ridiculously retarded community, logic.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 12:29   #140
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m talking about KJ`s post here and behe`s war declaration in r13. Not to mention several other incidents through fang/angels history. When I say Angels Hc you are the exception tho, rather than the rule.

Kj has openly stated that you will attack to make sure Exil does not win this round and make it sound like that is your main goal for the reminder of the round. I doubt that will be the case, and if I’m right that is another case of Fang/Angels HC talking in public before they have thought things through. (Unless this is a clever plan to scare Exil into making a deal with you)
First of all you assume I made this post all out of my own, without talking to fellow HC's etc. Sure I posted it when I was utterly annoyed (hence I milded my statement later on) but it was mainly to bring a point across. A point that alot of pple have comfirmed, including alch.

Fact is, Exi made the run for #1 so much harder on themselves after their move towards Angels.

And to Geezer, I'm aware we've been at war all the round and no doubt do I expect exi to hit us every now and then, and vica versa. I'm just saying that you probably used the wrong timing to hit us and that the other option at hand would probably have brought you abit closer to your goal.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 15:52   #141
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Tbh they dont seem to be doing too badly at the moment with how they played it.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 16:24   #142
Agerus

the race might be open again, if Angels still aim to win the round
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 16:57   #143
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

no, their only goal is to keep exi from winning.

but hey they're pyramid farming us so they might just do both.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 17:46   #144
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
no, their only goal is to keep exi from winning.
Your HC did that decision for us though.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 17:47   #145
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

What was the logic for eX to hit angels when they were #3 and angels #2?
I am sure it was not the 'we hit angels so that they don't end 1st'
Now, the scenario has reverted, and angels will do the same eX did. It's all part of the war.
It is quite naive for eX to hit us with their allies during the whole round, and then expect us to hit ND when they are #2 alliance.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 18:04   #146
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your HC did that decision for us though.
Looks like there's summit stuck between ya teeth...

/me hands a toothbrush
:xmas:

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 18:19   #147
alch
Retired

In every war and battle there is some logics, this logics might sound odd for us right now but i am sure that exilition did their calculations and though that the logics are well and that they would gain from hitting us.

The problem is when the people doing the calculations are taking some X factor which lead them to take some risks, the more X factor you are using the more risks you are taking and the less chances of completing your goal. Angels being the X factor in this case.

By hitting us exilition might have though that we would lose morale or that by knowing we lost our chance to go for #1 then we would all quit and stop playing (remember kaifux was round10 in FAnG and he certainly knew the old fang spirit, "win at all price. Stop if you cant make it". And in some he related it to Angels), what he didnt take in mind is that Angels HC might be ex-FAnG HC but the spirit in Angels is a new one and will be consistent. Even if we think now that we might have not a shot for #1 we wont quit and we will make sure that the war we fought against exilition wasnt for vain.

Another logic which I could eventually think about is that exilition though they could bend us to join them for a war against ND by hitting us, they knew that we wanted to win as much as exilition wanted. They waited for us to join them few days and then made some calculations of which alliances are on their sides.

They probably added up LCH/VGN/Subh and understood that they could go for a win if they targetted ND all alone, i might also suspect subh really insisted to hit us as we paid them a visit few days ago, and as a good ally you have to repay your alliance in some way.

They also might have some hidden plans which we are not aware of, that could possibly give them the extra security that opening few fronts 2 weeks before end of round wont be that problematic.

I am sure that if alliances figthing Exilition will go only for roids, then exilition will have a big shot to win this round as if they target ND only, they will not only gain their roids but also gain a lot of XP which at the end will add up to their score and they might outscore ND.

Remember, if subh/LCH/VGN target every night ND with all their forces, and then exilition come and counter their attackers and at the end finish with only 3-4% roid losses then in fact they will outroids/outscore ND in few days, as i can calmly state that ND CAN hold a fight against exilition but cannot hold a fight against 4 alliances and few randoms.

Even if 1up/angels and ND target exilition, then exilition still have a shot for #1, All exilition has to do is to focus on ND, nights after nights without switching target like 1up did on exilition for few weeks, that way exilition might have a chance to drop.

Another factor is 1up, they just lost their spot for LCH, and exilition might have taken this in mind:
imagine, 1up would fight LCH to take back their spot, Angels quitting because they couldnt win or half playing, which would leave ND all alone to fight the 4 alliances.

We have our own agenda and goals and if we make sure exilition finish #2 and not #1, we achieved one of our goals, we didnt win its true, but we did achieve one of our goals.

Some of you might think, "oh look, Angels HC are stupid and stubborn and will make sure Exilition wont win just because they cant win and are acting like kids". It has nothing to do with us being kids, it is about the fact that more than half a round we fought exilition and made sure they would drop the ranks, if they would win after all the effort we have put in then we would have achieved 0 goals this round, if we make sure they dont win and ND win instead then we at least achieved 1goal.

The X factor i was talking at the begining and that might have reduced exilition chance to win is that Angels isnt FAnG (yes we have many players from FAnG but we made the conversion needed from round10) And Angels isnt going to quit 2 weeks before end of round, The new spirit isnt "win at all cost" but outplay the other alliances you fight against.

It is exactly FAnG didnt have in Round 10 with the spirit "Win at all cost and if not then quit and disband" and exilition/kaifux might have bet the wrong chips on thinking they are dealing with FAnG here.

Angels will try to salvage what left of this round and make a difference because we fought well this round.

Good luck to exilition and ND.

Last edited by alch; 10 Dec 2005 at 18:49.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 18:45   #148
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Remember, if subh/LCH/VGN target every night ND with all their forces, and then exilition come and counter their attackers and at the end finish with only 3-4% roid losses then in fact they will outroids/outscore ND in few days, as i can calmly state that ND CANT hold a fight against exilition but cannot hold a fight against 4 alliances and few randoms.

Good luck to exilition and ND.
Very good post alch (again), although I don't get the difference between can't and cannot here (unless it's a typo ofc). I think we'll have a close one and it'll definately be lots of fleets flying from both sides. It should be a fun and exiting finish for once

Good luck to you Exi, and see you on the battlefield.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 18:50   #149
alch
Retired

typo and corrected.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 19:32   #150
Agerus

alch, if we take today as an example Angels might still have chances to win (13% growth isnt that bad )