User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2005, 14:24   #1
weliecheatsteel

weliecheatsteel is an unknown quantity at this point
the UK alliance are at playing the warsong

uk alliance are after blood of LOS as we think thay are behind the attacks on the UK
alliance so now it offical we are at war with you so watch your back as we watching it for you
you never no when a knife in tthe back is coming watch out for the UK invasion thats all for now but we are coming after you thank you we lie cheat steel
weliecheatsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 17:18   #2
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: the UK alliance are at playing the warsong

one question: do you even know the co ords of members of the LOS alliance?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 17:49   #3
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
one question: do you even know the co ords of members of the LOS alliance?
Wonder if they know their own coords aswell
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 18:31   #4
hondaman

hondaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Wonder if they know their own coords aswell
That made me lol for real.
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 18:41   #5
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Who is the UK alliance?
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 19:36   #6
weliecheatsteel

we are an alliance that are on the way up trying to take care of things in pa if you want to join then go to the post in alliance page thank you we lie cheat steel
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 19:45   #7
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
that's pretty poor english for someone from the UK, but anyway, good luck and Godspeed !
Maybe he's a Russian spy or something:/

Aye but gl
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:35   #8
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

who does every one fo your sentances end with "thankyou we lie cheat steel"
If its your name you could at least hit the enter key and write it on a new line? or is your enter key pwned due to being headshot in CS and smashing your head on the keyboard?
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 20:36   #9
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

First off good luck finding the 8 LoS planets in the universe. Secondly, if you manage to find even one of them, and somehow by some stroke of luck you attack them and they get defended by one of the other 7 LoS alliance members and you find another one, good luck trying to target them.

Also, props to LoS for managing to specifically target UK (which, according to sandmans, showed a -28 roid loss today).

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 21:47   #10
weliecheatsteel

its ok we no who four of them are and we will find the rest of them as im talking we geting ready to attack all of them more info soon thank u

we lie cheat steel roids
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 13:21   #11
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Well doesn't look good for UK. Today UK lost an average of -36 roids per player, and LoS agined 18 roids per player! Well done LoS (weather or not you were targeting them).

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:09   #12
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

we lie cheat steel roids?

steel or steal roids?
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 18:29   #13
_Kila_
break it down!

how can you no someone or their co ords? :|
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 01:53   #14
weliecheatsteel

now look who on top the uk allaince i working there way up so you better watch your back
we coming for you ha ha ha ha lol
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 19:32   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by weliecheatsteel
now look who on top the uk allaince i working there way up so you better watch your back
we coming for you ha ha ha ha lol
I once had a puppy, his name was Dino.

He died quite tragically after reading this thread, he laughed so much that he got a heart attack..

My poor dog..
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 19:35   #16
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I once had a puppy, his name was Dingo.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 07:37   #17
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I once had a puppy, his name was Dino.

He died quite tragically after reading this thread, he laughed so much that he got a heart attack..

My poor dog..
Kargool in claiming dogs can read non-shocker!!!!!!

It was your smell!

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 22:32   #18
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

When i read Kargools msg i laughed..but when i read SkyHead's post i laughed harder...

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 11:47   #19
weliecheatsteel

Last edited by weliecheatsteel; 28 Nov 2005 at 15:26.
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 19:44   #20
the_chosen_one
G-II Troublemaker

the_chosen_one is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by weliecheatsteel
now we have the hc co.oo they should be worred guss what they just give me the as well so it be fun to kill them thank you uk hc

Who's Guss?

Is this some kind of code you're typing cos i can't make anything of it and I've read it three times over!?!
[17:20] <PigmonkeY> maybe i'm under an assumed name because i'm spying on g-ii!?
[17:20] <Nero> or maybe your not who u claim to be
[17:21] <PigmonkeY> but maybe i am.

Priceless
the_chosen_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 23:31   #21
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chosen_one
Who's Guss?

Is this some kind of code you're typing cos i can't make anything of it and I've read it three times over!?!
I think he's braindead
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 13:56   #22
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

UK alliance stands for U Kant talk alliance?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:34   #23
Death666

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
UK alliance stands for U Kant talk alliance?
Err dude i dont see a T in UK

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 01:03   #24
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

dude, doesn't have to contain first letter of each word, and judging from his spelling, he could write it U Kanttok so...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 20:46   #25
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

it apears the UK alliance is making quite a stirr....

just a couple of minutes ago, zz-crew was approached by Violant Saints, who requested UK coords, and the assitance in destroying them. Obviously we did no such thing as we are currently already at war with eXilition and Reunion, amongst others. Nevertheless it shows, that powerblocking is being considerated to take down UK, so I wish them good luck!
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 21:26   #26
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europatriot

just a couple of minutes ago, zz-crew was approached by Violant Saints, who requested UK coords, and the assitance in destroying them. Obviously we did no such thing as we are currently already at war with eXilition and Reunion, amongst others. Nevertheless it shows, that powerblocking is being considerated to take down UK, so I wish them good luck!
wtf ?

We are not at war with each other, we are ALLIED (Reunion and zz-crew).

Me as Reunion HC is also War Commander (i hope this was my title) in zz-crew. Additional i have saved an official reply by a zz-crew official that we are allied. Want me to paste it ?

I do not know what you try to achieve here Europatriot but it wont happen - but if you go on with this hostilities i will do what i said in that first mail between our alliances, believe me my heavy breathing on your phone wont be any fun for you.

Stop that, Reunion and zz-crew are allied.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 22:01   #27
Death666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europatriot

just a couple of minutes ago, zz-crew was approached by Violant Saints, who requested UK coords, and the assitance in destroying them.
dont try start trouble...

Yes i admit i wanted UK alliance cords...but just wanna see what type of gals ur members are in

Violent Saints will not go to war this round...

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 23:56   #28
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death666
dont try start trouble...

Yes i admit i wanted UK alliance cords...but just wanna see what type of gals ur members are in

Violent Saints will not go to war this round...
what will you do instead in this war game? i am intrigued
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 00:11   #29
the_chosen_one
G-II Troublemaker

the_chosen_one is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth

recruit themselves to the ...er... middle!
[17:20] <PigmonkeY> maybe i'm under an assumed name because i'm spying on g-ii!?
[17:20] <Nero> or maybe your not who u claim to be
[17:21] <PigmonkeY> but maybe i am.

Priceless
the_chosen_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 00:22   #30
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

i see that the leadership quality in theese smaller alliances is very high and that there are alot of good players in theese alliances.
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 21:37   #31
Death666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
This rd i will build my alliance...nxt round will go to war (if there is an alliance asking for it)

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 15:29   #32
Ororo

Ororo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well thats my prefered option too, untill your prevented from doing that from a certain alliance....
Ororo is offline   Reply With Quote