User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 Feb 2015, 19:15   #11
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

"ND send more fleets than BF" (sent*)
... I'd be tempted to comment, but I shall withhold my tongue this time...

There seems to be a lot of bending of truths, I don't practice that here, as I don't practice that elsewhere, but you others are free to do so if it makes you feel better about yourselves (yes, all of you).

And we didn't go "emo" over you hitting 4 planets, incs are normal, this is a wargame...

We've been friendly with ULT most of the round, it was just later changed to alliance in game... A lot could have gone different too, but those times are past.

We didn't plan to hit you at all, it just came to this due to several things from both sides. We live by the moment more than by some mysterious playbook full of strategies, tactics and plans for taking over the world. Makes things more enjoyable, this is a game after all.

Keep on spinning and twisting, that's how this dance goes

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote