User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:35   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Should I stay or Should I go?

10 days ago I fell out with a very good friend. Ill spare you of the details, but I refused to speak to her purely because she insulted myself and my close friends from back home.

She was drunk, and by the time she made the comment I was sobre. Before hand if it was a guy who said it I would of turned round and hit him. The rage I had when she made her comment was immense. I wanted to pick her up by her throat and whack her against the wall, but I couldnt because shes female.

Anyway I managed to controle my anger and stepped outside for a cigarette. I was amazed with myself that I didnt blow.

The next day I returned to Birmingham for a few job interviews, villa match and to see the friends that she had insulted.

I expected a text message off her, none came. So when I returned back on Tuesday I didnt go and see her, I didnt see her on the wednesday until the evening. My girlfriend had come back and I went to see her late at night. I met her outside and we spoke and she told me that this girl was in her house. I walked in sat down and asked her the question

me "Are you going to apologise"
her "No"
me "Are you serious"
her "I dont think I have to apologise"
me "What the?!?"
her "I dont need this now, im going I cant deal with this"
me "**** it, Im going"

I left, slammed the door and went. She went out on friday night and each time she came upto my friends I either walked off or turned my back. Today i saw her and her friend leave a lecture. I spoke to her friend, shook his hand etc. I didnt look at her once.

30 minutes ago I received a text message. "Can we meet up for a drink at 8?"

I said yes.

What should I do? Forgive and Forget? Stand my ground? Not go?

Just to let you know, my friends back at home are like family, and seriously insulting them and me especially after each time she has come up we have looked after her like a princess, it insults me. Im a proud man, I dont have much but I have more than money purely because I have such a close relationship with my friends, thats why the spat we had esculated into what it is now.