User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 21:22   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD Christmas Meet - INFO!

Seeing as I screwed up the other thread by a load of "will I won't I" (I like to keep you on your toes!) I decided to make a new thread.

The meet IS going ahead. It'll be THIS Saturday (Saturday 9th December).

I've chosen a restaurant - Belgo's, near Covent Garden. It's not too expensive, and does pretty decent food (their specialty is mussels). There are loads of different types of beer too.

So get yourself to Covent Garden tube station for 1pm. The table will be booked for 1:30pm-2pm arrival time.

After the restaurant we can go to a few bars/pubs in the area (there are plenty within walking distance) - so if anyone can't make the meal, you can always come along for this! I'll probably end up staying out for the duration of the evening if enough other people do, and then get a train back at 6am/7am on Sunday.

Because I'm going to try and book it, I'd like it if people could confirm here if they will be attending. Don't worry if you're a maybe and then find you can come - I'm sure they'll be able to fit us in (and if not, you can just wait around for us then we can move on elsewhere!). I'll book it on Friday afternoon/evening so please post in here by then!

If anyone needs my mobile number who doesn't have it already, PM me on here or IRC.