User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Jan 2015, 17:19   #51
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Attacking is so 2014.

Why war eachother when you can war the miningpage without making any enemies?
This is scarily true

P.s. Herro Wish o/

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 18:00   #52
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Attacking is so 2014.

Why war eachother when you can war the miningpage without making any enemies?
Total Attack Fleets Launched: 0
Total Defence Fleets Launched: 30
Total Fleets Launched: 30

jo, u n me br0!
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 00:48   #53
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
i think we still hold that record :/
Ct did a 23% once, it won't be broken
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 16:54   #54
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

oh butcher, you drove your own cattle to the axe then, or broadsword in this case... and pls tell your members to try a a little less PL... deffing like this http://prntscr.com/5ytwtj is rather a nuisance. But, I must give you a point for that you put a few more fleets on us this time, too bad so many of them died. oh, and Steel wanted me to thank you for the 4.1m each in salvage. Not forgetting the generous salvage donations from others either, we're very thankful.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 17:27   #55
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
oh butcher, you drove your own cattle to the axe then, or broadsword in this case... and pls tell your members to try a a little less PL... deffing like this http://prntscr.com/5ytwtj is rather a nuisance. But, I must give you a point for that you put a few more fleets on us this time, too bad so many of them died. oh, and Steel wanted me to thank you for the 4.1m each in salvage. Not forgetting the generous salvage donations from others either, we're very thankful.
I recalled my fleet, there must been some server error, or a error from my phone.
Cant do much about that now eh

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 17:39   #56
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I recalled my fleet, there must been some server error, or a error from my phone.
don't blame it on the server.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 18:26   #57
cr0

cr0 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i told butch theres 25 k broads he said il recal so dunno what happend ....
and as if its a proud thing to hit allies below u , in stead war the higher ones .
as useall no balss and lots a crap/hiding behind excuses .

but we getting used to it so np.
cr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 19:05   #58
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

BB knows very well why we hit bows in the first place and we've offered Rainbows a way out several times. If he didn't tell others, that's not really my problem. I'd rather send my fleets somewhere actually worth hitting, but... keeping grudges and/or not understanding when to just let go seems to be disrupting that. We are open for discussions, like always, as long as they make some sense.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 19:55   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
don't blame it on the server.
Its a planetarion issue.
The fleet was ordered to be recalled from my mobile phone, alongside another fleet.
Either being the fonts/skins, or communication between them.
It is a bug, but im sure there will be quite some time before i can prove it.

Unread 30 Jan 2015, 20:16   #60
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lol. You're seriously going to use the classic "server error" excuse? Have you considered that it could've been your end? Sometimes with a wireless carrier, the signal coverage sometimes drops!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 20:23   #61
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
lol. You're seriously going to use the classic "server error" excuse? Have you considered that it could've been your end? Sometimes with a wireless carrier, the signal coverage sometimes drops!
It did not drop.
I mistakely crash now and then, this time there was due to a font bug.
The other round people unlocked the secret to infinant resources by messing around ingame

Unread 30 Jan 2015, 21:05   #62
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

Did you report the bug or are you planning to abuse it?

Unread 30 Jan 2015, 21:16   #63
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Did you report the bug or are you planning to abuse it?
I have reported it, but id still have to prove it is some error in the fonts, and screen shot it

Unread 30 Jan 2015, 21:36   #64
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I have reported it, but id still have to prove it is some error in the fonts, and screen shot it
Was there a 'font bug' in the line "Fleet Alpha blablabla has been recalled" or didn't you even wait for that confirmation?

If you didn't wait for that then the only bug is you.
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 21:44   #65
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
Was there a 'font bug' in the line "Fleet Alpha blablabla has been recalled" or didn't you even wait for that confirmation?

If you didn't wait for that then the only bug is you.
if its pressed, and it loads, its suppose to recall your fleet

Unread 30 Jan 2015, 21:47   #66
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

So basically you didn't confirm if the fleet was actually recalled.
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 21:53   #67
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
if its pressed, and it loads, its suppose to recall your fleet
If it's pressed, and something went wrong, on either end, then an error message has to be shown, which has to be loaded first. Your browser going "I'M TALKING TO THE SERVER NOW" cannot be confirmation.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 22:04   #68
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So basically you didn't confirm if the fleet was actually recalled.
I did confirm, and pressed, but some what the font showed something wrong

Unread 30 Jan 2015, 22:13   #69
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
If it's pressed, and something went wrong, on either end, then an error message has to be shown, which has to be loaded first. Your browser going "I'M TALKING TO THE SERVER NOW" cannot be confirmation.
No, thats not the truth.

Unread 30 Jan 2015, 22:20   #70
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

So there story goes:

Whatsapp: My attack partner whatsapp me, tell me its 25k broad in def, around 11:40
Whatsapp: I tell him that we will pull, i 11:47
PA: 11:47 load PA
Whatsapp: 11:51 he tells me he has pulled
PA: 11:52 i load alliance def scren, to check my def fleets
PA: 11:53 i order my fleet to recall, check both the boxes for my def fleet and for my attack fleet, but just the defence fleet is recalled.

Unread 30 Jan 2015, 22:28   #71
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So there story goes:

Whatsapp: My attack partner whatsapp me, tell me its 25k broad in def, around 11:40
Whatsapp: I tell him that we will pull, i 11:47
PA: 11:47 load PA
Whatsapp: 11:51 he tells me he has pulled
PA: 11:52 i load alliance def scren, to check my def fleets
PA: 11:53 i order my fleet to recall, check both the boxes for my def fleet and for my attack fleet, but just the defence fleet is recalled.
And clearly PA didn't say 'fleet x recalled' 'fleet y recalled'. but only said 'fleet x recalled'. It is known to sometimes happen that one accidently unchecks a checkbox on touchscreen interfaces, hence why PA gives you confirmation of which fleets are recalled.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 22:32   #72
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
And clearly PA didn't say 'fleet x recalled' 'fleet y recalled'. but only said 'fleet x recalled'. It is known to sometimes happen that one accidently unchecks a checkbox on touchscreen interfaces, hence why PA gives you confirmation of which fleets are recalled.
No trust me it was not unchecked.
I zoom in untill i only see the box almost.
There is a bug with the font

Unread 30 Jan 2015, 22:42   #73
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Also, it's common sense to actually re-check the fleets page to confirm that it has been recalled.
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 22:49   #74
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No trust me it was not unchecked.
I zoom in untill i only see the box almost.
There is a bug with the font
I'm just saying that you can't just cry 'bug bug bug' when clearly PA didn't confirm back to you that the fleet was ACTUALLY recalled. So unless you tried multiple times to recall and it kept on not recalling, in which case you obviously could have proof of the bug by making screenshots, i choose to believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. Like i said, it is known to happen that with touchscreen interfaces one accidently 'clicks' a checkbox while trying to pinch/swipe in order to get to the submit button.

AFAIK PA uses default checkboxes and not any javascript based replacement for it, so accidently 'clicking' sounds a hell of a lot more likely than there being a bug with a default HTML input component.

Unread 30 Jan 2015, 22:55   #75
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I've made that mistake recalling from a mobile back in r20 ish and didn't check the page.

Just notch it down to experence BB
Unread 30 Jan 2015, 23:03   #76
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I've made that mistake recalling from a mobile back in r20 ish and didn't check the page.

Just notch it down to experence BB
I've made the same mistake today on my laptop, luckily it was a pod-only fleet. Unfortunately, a lot of bugs are located somewhere between the users brain and the keyboard/touchscreen, and not in any actual code :P

Unread 30 Jan 2015, 23:14   #77
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

No this is not a double click mistake, it is the design.
I checked it, it said it was checked by markign it as checked, pressed recall, and went on with my life.
I crash my fleet every round to my own faults, this is in the design

Unread 31 Jan 2015, 01:03   #78
Clouds

This is why you need to apply common sense and check that the fleet has actually been recalled, not just assume it has.
Unread 31 Jan 2015, 02:53   #79
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Time to move this past BB.

I lost roids, counsel me pa forums.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 31 Jan 2015, 03:28   #80
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
This is why you need to apply common sense and check that the fleet has actually been recalled, not just assume it has.
Yeah, if i somehow can prove thos bug i hope they reroll the univers back to the tick it occured

Unread 31 Jan 2015, 08:18   #81
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Yeah, if i somehow can prove thos bug i hope they reroll the univers back to the tick it occured
If you can prove with absolute proof that it WAS a bug...

...they still won't reroll the universe back.

Not a chance in hell
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2015, 09:31   #82
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No, thats not the truth.
What happens before the page reload is all client-side. It's tentative at best, since there is absolutely no control over what might've changed since the page loaded. For example, you could load the page in two different tabs, recall on the first tab, then try to recall again on the second. Before the second tab reloads, it'll look like it's really working, but the only final ultimate truth comes after your browser has communicated with the server, and then you'll see the giant honking error message.

So no, the page loading really is not the same as confirmation of success. The page loading without errors is the only real confirmation.

On a sidenote, I have no doubt that you really believe that you did tick both checkboxes. Whether you did or not, and whether there's a bug or not is not what this post is about. What I'm talking about is the fundamental nature of the web, which you were flat out wrong about in the post I first commented on.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 31 Jan 2015, 10:47   #83
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
On a sidenote
I'll be so bold as to call this entire page of the thread a sidenote...

I heard someone is regretting they started a war?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2015, 12:03   #84
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Sounds like a misapprehension that p3n started a war. Deliberate co-ordination or not CT/BF/Ult and ND all hit P3n gals at once about a week ago now. P3n first struck CT then turned to ult when it was decided they were the more likely culprits.
Yeah sure P3n actually declared war but lets not pretend that hitting the ingame button is the only way wars start, or that it wasn't coming anyway.
Is P3n regretting it? Perhaps, sure aint going to well but as i say it was more or less unavoidable. Indeed it is still unavoidable, ult will kick the shit out of CT as soon as we let go and then turn round and kick the shit out of us again from a stronger position!
Unread 31 Jan 2015, 14:57   #85
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
... Indeed it is still unavoidable, ult will kick the shit out of CT as soon as we let go and then turn round and kick the shit out of us again from a stronger position!
Seems i have to eat my words, as apparently p3n has just chickened out.
Unread 31 Jan 2015, 15:45   #86
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
What happens before the page reload is all client-side. It's tentative at best, since there is absolutely no control over what might've changed since the page loaded. For example, you could load the page in two different tabs, recall on the first tab, then try to recall again on the second. Before the second tab reloads, it'll look like it's really working, but the only final ultimate truth comes after your browser has communicated with the server, and then you'll see the giant honking error message.

So no, the page loading really is not the same as confirmation of success. The page loading without errors is the only real confirmation.

On a sidenote, I have no doubt that you really believe that you did tick both checkboxes. Whether you did or not, and whether there's a bug or not is not what this post is about. What I'm talking about is the fundamental nature of the web, which you were flat out wrong about in the post I first commented on.
Claiming its all on the client side is pretty funny.
Its how the browser reads and uses the planetarion page, if there is some weakness in the design wich causes glitches for android stock browsers, it should be looked into.
Ive now heard of more than just me who obviously have experinced this "issue".
Recalling/launching multiple fleets apparently dont always work.

Unread 31 Jan 2015, 18:52   #87
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

imo you are totally wrong.
The only ERROR here is yours alone.
You did not look at fleet page whether or not the fleet had been recalled.
So therefor the error here is yours, you could had just looked at page after it reloaded, see that the fleet was still flying and repeat your so called "actions" and successfully get it done, and clearly in this case you did not.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2015, 19:04   #88
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

I had a font error preventing me from dcing last night where do I report?
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2015, 19:35   #89
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I explicitly distanced myself from the claim that it's all your fault. I don't give a shit if there's a bug or if you just made a mistake.

All I took issue with is your mistaken impression that all possible error scenarios can be handled client side, that is, without communicating with the Planetarion server. This is flat out wrong.
Unread 31 Jan 2015, 19:44   #90
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
imo you are totally wrong.
The only ERROR here is yours alone.
You did not look at fleet page whether or not the fleet had been recalled.
So therefor the error here is yours, you could had just looked at page after it reloaded, see that the fleet was still flying and repeat your so called "actions" and successfully get it done, and clearly in this case you did not.
Im a strong supporter of do it once, and do it good.
This time i did not double check that every command i gave the web page was excuted.
Still dosnt change the fact that there look to be some issues with the fleet page, if enough people experinced it, it wouldve been looked into.
The other round Dav the cheater and his friends managed to get free resources by pressing buttons, thinking that there might be a glitch in the fleet page is natural.
And this time im 2000% sure that i didnt double mark anything

Unread 31 Jan 2015, 19:55   #91
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Are people really interested in why BButcher crashed? He did, let him rationalise it how he likes!
Unread 31 Jan 2015, 20:25   #92
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Its how the browser reads and uses the planetarion page, if there is some weakness in the design wich causes glitches for android stock browsers, it should be looked into.
Ive now heard of more than just me who obviously have experinced this "issue".
Recalling/launching multiple fleets apparently dont always work.
And like i said, considering PA doesn't use any non-standard input controls for recalling, i severely doubt it is a design issue. I personally have never seen an issue where standard checkbox values were posted incorrectly on androids stock browser, and considering PA gives you proper feedback on your actions where fleetmovement is concerned there is some level where you are at least responsible yourself.

Does that mean it is impossible that there is an issue with the fleetpage and mobile interfaces? Ofc not. However, until I have seen proper proof of this issue I do not feel a rollback, or any type of restitution on your end is in order.

Unread 31 Jan 2015, 20:27   #93
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Are people really interested in why BButcher crashed? He did, let him rationalise it how he likes!
QFT

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 1 Feb 2015, 05:50   #94
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Thread derailed!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 06:39   #95
Clouds

Thanks for the headsup of p2nguins & Ultores' ceasefire by the way, [B5]Londo. Unfortunately you deleted your post too late. It gave us time to prepare our fleets for p2nguins incoming.
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 09:47   #96
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Thanks for the headsup of p2nguins & Ultores' ceasefire by the way, [B5]Londo. Unfortunately you deleted your post too late. It gave us time to prepare our fleets for p2nguins incoming.
So nr 5 is solo fighting nr 1 alone after nr 1 saw a discussion btwn two people about strats (that was posted to pastebin to ask other HCs what they thought of that direction) and joined a gang bang on the lower ... nr 3 former nr 1 is taking number 4 on after having a hard time with nr 2 ... nr 2 (soon nr 1) is doing god knows what (avoiding the limelight, as ct would typically) ...

Arcs gal is winning again

at least somethings dont change amirite?

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 1 Feb 2015 at 10:04.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 10:15   #97
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Just to keep things correct/true as there seems to be quite some chatter from those with little knowledge of p3ng this round here is an overview:

- p3ng hit by bf nd ult ct oddr for unknown reasoning
- p3ng nap Vikings faceless apprime
- ct inc drops away as not wanting to be seen as part of a block. Real reason for their inc to drop is deemed as being "let p3n and ult keep busy while we get the lead"
- later bf drop out under the premise of not wanting to block people too hard. Seems as though it was more of a " if we leave the party early perhaps everyone forgets we ever came ". However soon turns out its because Sevenseas was roided by ult in clouds gal.
- nd offer agreement from souls but this is rejected by p3ng
- continuation of war with ult and nd
- nd get caught out by bad pastebin usage, another offer from nd to hit bf/ct dependent on needs.
- nd inc drops as they are angry with agar3s not allowing his gal to be hit.
- p3ng and ult war for a few more days. P3ng can't land due to leaked raids and good def from ult however stagnant on both sides overall.
- p3ng decide enough is enough as the party is now becoming a festival and there is too much to clean up before mom and dad get home
- p3ng now gal raiding and open to political offers.
- bf apparently think it's all about them and seem quite touchy if you attack a single planet. No doubt we will all have to read inflated attack stats from the last 73 ticks showing 4000 incoming fleets sent from a 60 man tag which was warring ult up until last night.
- nd ct will also show similar stats with p3ng sending 4010 fleets at 3 planets.
- potential new wars on the horizon
- Londo seen as a liability by all

Happy to share logs / screenshots of all of the above if required.

Last edited by Munkee; 1 Feb 2015 at 10:21.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 10:59   #98
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

CT are the victims
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 11:37   #99
Clouds

Although it is true that I was not pleased with Ultores hitting my galaxy, this was not the reason why Black Flag decided to ease down on p2nguins. Please remember that we only hit a p2nguins fort once (I have checked our attacks page history on our webbie), so you can hardly call it blocking.

Without going into too much details in public, we felt that if we were to continue hitting p2nguins forts, it would make it an unfair fight in the p2nguins / Ultores war.

When we learned that Ultores and p2guins had ceasedfired, it was quite obvious that p2nguins would try and recoup their roids from elsewhere. My initial thought was they would try and p-target ND for "easy roids", but it seems they did galraid (a BF fort + individual BF targets).

Last edited by Clouds; 1 Feb 2015 at 12:10.
Unread 1 Feb 2015, 12:36   #100
Influence
Finally retired

With the fact HR has more roids on average than ND, what roids would there be to go after in ND? pretty sure that the ones in ND that still have roids are in fairly protected galaxies, either through fencing or being in forts of other allies.

Clearly p3n was gonna galraid on some fat non-ultores forts. And considering creating a rift with CT seems iffy at best with expectations of a war between CT and Ult, obviously that was gonna be a BF fort.