User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Aug 2003, 10:37   #1
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
FAO: Ppl doing the Project Dolphin thingie

We're not doing too bad!

Keep it up! I find the stats usefull cos I can see which days have been spent productively (coding) or ones I've spent listening to tunes and browsing ;-)

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 10:39   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Really? you this elmongol dude?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:07   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm in a life or death struggle with Giles to keep 47th place atm

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:43   #4
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FAO: Ppl doing the Project Dolphin thingie

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
We're not doing too bad!

Keep it up! I find the stats usefull cos I can see which days have been spent productively (coding) or ones I've spent listening to tunes and browsing ;-)

M.
call me stupid....but what are the stats about then?
a game of some sort...need more input
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:46   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: FAO: Ppl doing the Project Dolphin thingie

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
call me stupid....but what are the stats about then?
a game of some sort...need more input
You have a client on your PC that counts the number of keys you press. You then send these counted keys to this server and they are added to your total.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:47   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: FAO: Ppl doing the Project Dolphin thingie

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
You have a client on your PC that counts the number of keys you press. You then send these counted keys to this server and they are added to your total.
You bloody spammer.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:52   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO: Ppl doing the Project Dolphin thingie

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
You bloody spammer.
A miracle my keyboard hasn't worn out yet
Though 99% of the keypresses don't go to the internet, but to games and word documents.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:55   #8
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
ooooooooh thats pretty cool

ill join in! i'll beat you all can you put client at work and at home? or is this multying?
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:57   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
ooooooooh thats pretty cool

ill join in! i'll beat you all can you put client at work and at home? or is this multying?
Legitimate:

Quote:
WARNING: User accounts are for individuals only. Only one person is permitted to use an account to count his or her keystrokes. The server uses an algorithm to make an educated guess as to whether or not a user is participating legitimately, based currently on overall typing speed. If you wish to count how many keystrokes more than one person types, you must create a team and sign up individual accounts to that team. Failure to do so will usually result in your account being red-flagged and having a lower precedence in rank calculations.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 13:00   #10
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
I'm a codemonkey too

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 14:17   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
I'm a codemonkey too

...but can't get the damned thing to connect from work
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 14:21   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
...but can't get the damned thing to connect from work
You prolly have to do some proxy settings:

Internet Explorer:
Tools -> Internet Options
Connections tab -> Advanced

Pulse -> rightclick -> Program settings
tick "use proxy" and copy the proxy information from the internet explorer tab to the pulse settings.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 14:24   #13
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
ELeeming is in 11713th place.

ELeeming has been a participant since 2003-07-15, and in that time has typed 12,503 keys in total.
This user last sent a pulse to this server on 2003-07-22 17:37:08.
ELeeming lives in United Kingdom.

The homepage for this user is at www.eusu.ed.ac.uk/clubs/eumsc
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 15:40   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hmm.. we're ranked #79 eh?
bunch of dirty spammars you :\
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 15:45   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Woah, i suck now!

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 15:50   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Almost all of mine is online internet talking.

How gay am I :(
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 15:53   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
How gay am I
Is this rhetorical?
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 10:41   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i havent sent a pulse in nearly a month :/
i have lost my edge