User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 May 2003, 12:07   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw Matrix reloaded (no spoilers)

And it wasnt somehow what i expected it to be.

And there wasnt a single big gun battle. All Kung-Fu. (which is no bad thing)
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:09   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I hear Neo shoots trinity.

not with bullets.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:12   #3
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward

not with bullets.
I could make a funny comment about Neo and Trinity here, but it could be considered a 'spoiler' so i won't.

Incidentally, i thought it was a great film.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:14   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

not with bullets.
Yup, it happens during an episode of MTV's Beach House.
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:18   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
I could make a funny comment about Neo and Trinity here, but it could be considered a 'spoiler' so i won't.

Incidentally, i thought it was a great film.
pm it to me and I will look at it tomorrow after I have seen the movie

Unread 23 May 2003, 12:19   #6
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

not with bullets.
God that brings back memories of the "Bullets not cum" thread.

Sheer Class.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:22   #7
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
God that brings back memories of the "Bullets not cum" thread.

Sheer Class.
I never saw the original I merely felt it's reverberations.

Unread 23 May 2003, 15:45   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I saw it yesterday myslelf, and i found it to be , althougth the end was ****ty (Not bad, but i wanted to kill the producer's afterwards)
All in all, not like the first, but thats expecting too much.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:56   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
one of you make a mummy humping thread with spoilers in it or so help me ill get so angry my face will go red.

Ive JUST about got enough money to spare on the cinema, and i need to know wheter its worth going to see it or not.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:59   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Ive JUST about got enough money to spare on the cinema, and i need to know wheter its worth going to see it or not.
If you haven't seen X-Men 2 yet, I suggest spending your money on that.
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:03   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I enjoyed it, but there are many things wrong with it, but many of them would be deemed spoilers if posted.

When fighting all those agents with a stick, he looks nothing like Keanu Reeves whatsoever, and the fights last far too long. The ending is ****e, the "power of love" bollocks is so annoying, and I think they only included that flying thing to spite me.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:05   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

I concur.

Somehow they must have thought that Neo causing a mini-earthquake while flying away was a cool feature, because it was shown at least 6 times. Needless to say, it wasn't.

If I want to see someone flying, I'll go watch a Superman movie.
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:09   #13
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
not really a great movie. it wasnt all that bad, but not the pure brilliance everyone expected.
but ill watch it again anway, because i fall almost asleep at the end, so i didnt exactly understand the whole thing.
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:12   #14
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
because i fall almost asleep at the end, so i didnt exactly understand the whole thing.
and (probably) you missed the Revolutions trailer after the credits (like me)
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:15   #15
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
and (probably) you missed the Revolutions trailer after the credits (like me)
i saw that. but i didnt follow that ten minutes dialogue at the end (it was 2am and i was just tiered, im getting old ).
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:17   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
By the way, was that RATM playing in the credits again?
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:19   #17
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: I saw Matrix reloaded (no spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
And there wasnt a single big gun battle.
Indeed.. I was hoping for one. Or two. You know
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:20   #18
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
By the way, was that RATM playing in the credits again?
they probalby didnt have money left for a new soundtrack
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:20   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

It wasn't the same song, but I'm not sure if it was them or not.
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:24   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Also, why are most of the good guys black or Chinese, and all there are no bad black guys?

RACIST
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:30   #21
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
"Hello Mr Anderson"
"Hi Agent Smith, fancy seeing you here"
"I was just wondering if you fancied a fight sometime?"
"Yeah, why not, it's been at least five minutes since the last one and that involved a small Chinese man attacking me for no reason at all"
"Excellent, I'll just quote you something from the Bumper Book on Philosophy we used for the script first..."

Around £14 million on computer animation later you have the movie. (It still rocked)
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote