User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2003, 06:32   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Im going to the dentist soon!

To put things and make holes in my teeth. Its scary, itsnt it? Also, they make you have to wake up about 8 hours before you usually do, so i've only mangaged to grab 2 hours of sleep!
(They are gonna put probes in my teeth! The cia is everywhere! )
Also, this dentist is BAD. He usually gives me the first shot of the stuff that makes it unhurt in the wrong places, so i need more! And he is scary too! (AND his teeth is BAD )

Anyways, tell scary stories about dentists so get even more scared!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 06:38   #2
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
what is really worrying is that i am in that exact same situation today.

Am I Snurx?
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 08:00   #3
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Which would be worse?

Being an anarchic anti-capitalist revolutionary who plans to bring down the Western economic powerblocks by power of spam alone....

Or having the dentist just drill a couple of tetth out while forgetting the anaesthetic...?

YOU DECIDE.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 11:44   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The dentist...

I haven't been to the dentist for a while now.

I remember that when I was a lot younger, I had a dentist who was very attractive. A female dentist that was.

Didn't make the pain any less though.

Make sure that you don't have the flu today, because when you have the flu and have to to sit still with your mouth open for long periodes of time, spit and slime with gather in your throat, making you feel like you're being choked, and there's nothing you can do about it because you're under the spell of the DENT'IST.

Good luck.

Matrim
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 13:32   #5
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Going to the dentist must be scarier than bumping into Nodrog at a Toga party.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 13:33   #6
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
lol
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 13:37   #7
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
or bumping into him at another love fest
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 13:39   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
i wanted to ge to the dentist, but then i realized that i dont have a freakin health care insurance right now, i didnt even know thats possible in this country . so i have to wait a few days
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 14:04   #9
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Horrible horrible drills burrowing, grinding and mashing your nice teeth. I'd take chewing tin-foil over going to the dentist anyday.

Consequently, I know that there is or was a dentist amongst us on the GD somewhere, perhaps you should ask them.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 15:08   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Heh, i have allready been there. It was ****ing wikkid, because the idiot gave me the wrong pain-killer thing, so it hurt like hell, and how could i say stop? I had to wave my arms before he stopped, and then, he gave me a much more powerfull one, that later stunned my whole face on the left side (or so it felt)

On the positive side, i got a haircut today!

PS Deddy, when it comes from you, i take it as a compliment!

PPS (or Pss) Xillah, thats quite scary! Maybe we are one?!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 15:18   #11
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Heh, i have allready been there. It was ****ing wikkid, because the idiot gave me the wrong pain-killer thing, so it hurt like hell, and how could i say stop? I had to wave my arms before he stopped, and then, he gave me a much more powerfull one, that later stunned my whole face on the left side (or so it felt)

On the positive side, i got a haircut today!

PS Deddy, when it comes from you, i take it as a compliment!

PPS (or Pss) Xillah, thats quite scary! Maybe we are one?!
Normally, your mouth and surrounding area is numbed when drilling is done.
This means you shouldn't attempt to drink hot drinks as you wouldn't know if you were burning your face off.

If the left side of your face was stunned you would look kinda weird.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 15:20   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Normally, your mouth and surrounding area is numbed when drilling is done.
This means you shouldn't attempt to drink hot drinks as you wouldn't know if you were burning your face off.

If the left side of your face was stunned you would look kinda weird.
I always look weird, so that's nothing new.

But, for the other thing, my dentist is, hmm, probably not very stable. So where he puts the needles is unknown to me.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 15:29   #13
GordonRoss

ITS YOUR ARSE!!
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 01:53   #14
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
i wanted to ge to the dentist, but then i realized that i dont have a freakin health care insurance right now, i didnt even know thats possible in this country . so i have to wait a few days

Dental Insurance is the biggest scam....except in rare circumstances you have to pay for almost everything out of pocket anyways.

On the pain issue, maybe u'll get lucky and your dentist will have one of those laser energized water drills which are supposed to allow drilling with almost no pain and no novacaine. Or so the radio ads around here keep saying.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote