User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2003, 10:02   #1
Greek WaiterII

I am with pride

Just last night, I have go to village meeting, where we did discuss if our village should support a wars in Iraq. The Mayor Stavross said we must have voting to decide, and we did vote, and then there were 4 voting agree, and 9 voting disagree. Now then the mayor, he has deciding vote, and he vote agree, so that our village decision is agree. Of course our Mayor is important man and our village support might influence France also, and that is what he hopes, so he is today writing a letter to Mr Chirac of France. Also, our Mayor Stavross must flight to America he says, with village funding, to meet there with President Bush in Florida. This will also be nice for him as he has son live in Florida who own Kebab shop. See this is good work of our village that we do and I tell you this with much pride.

Of course Katrina there also, and of course she sit next to me and wanting to talk. I say to her - i sorry i call you ugly, but i was angry. She say - this is ok, i want to be friend with you. This did give me a idea. Yes it did. Just sometime ago i leaved home and renting flat on my own. It is very messy, so i say to Katrina - if i be friend with you will you tidy for me? She says - yes of course Stavross i would love much to do that for you. So you see? i did not want her friend, but now it works good because we are freind and tonight is arranged she come and clean for me. This will mean as tonight i do not working i can go out to dance and come home, place is tidy and Katrina will no cry any more because we are friend. Now is good time to go out dance, there many pretty girl holiday here and it is good that they want kissing with Greek Waiter.

Maybe tommorrow I tell you of dance and how good Katrina has be, and that she will be most happy.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 10:17   #2
Mistar Bataur

Do you love sheep?
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 10:29   #3
Greek WaiterII

Quote:
Originally posted by Mistar Bataur
Do you love sheep?
of course!! i am greek!
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 10:44   #4
Mistar Bataur

Do you think that the sole reason to high rate of curly hair among Greek population lies in sheep shaggers?
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:09   #5
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
ok this years holidays in greek canceled

thx that u warned me

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:15   #6
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Why did Stavross get banned but this inbred is allowed to stay?
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:15   #7
Mistar Bataur

Ohh, come on ffs!

He is relying on you
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:20   #8
Greek WaiterII

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Why did Stavross get banned but this inbred is allowed to stay?
Because Stavross was a gimmick!!
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:21   #9
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Greek WaiterII
Because Stavross was a gimmick!!
Stavross was a waiter yesterday, then a gimmick, and now he is mayor. These Greeks get around.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:44   #10
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Hmm, no posts since I pointed out the inaccuracies of your story.
Does that mean you've gone to research the Ladybird Book of Greek Names for Spamming Forums?
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:47   #11
Mistar Bataur

Quote:
Hmm, no posts since I pointed out the inaccuracies of your story.
Does that mean you've gone to research the Ladybird Book of Greek Names for Spamming Forums?
It seems the funny slipped past you once again.

Let me explain. The majority of Greeks is named Katarina or Stavross.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:12   #12
Greek WaiterII

Quote:
It seems the funny slipped past you once again.

Let me explain. The majority of Greeks is named Katarina or Stavross.
Maybe he has bad day at school? But i think now he get it
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:22   #13
Mistar Bataur

Quote:
Originally posted by Greek WaiterII
Maybe he has bad day at school? But i think now he get it
I would not bet on it. Most of these forum users can't see your funny. They just want you banned because they think you are a gimmick, but we know better right?
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:24   #14
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
I would not bet on it. Most of these forum users can't see your funny. They just want you banned because they think you are a gimmick, but we know better right?
OneWordMan was funnier
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:27   #15
Mistar Bataur

Quote:
OneWordMan was funnier
It does not excuse your remarkably ignorant attempt at shoting this "Greek Waiter" account down. Just because you don't get the joke, doesn't mean that it's not fun.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 13:11   #16
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
It does not excuse your remarkably ignorant attempt at shoting this "Greek Waiter" account down. Just because you don't get the joke, doesn't mean that it's not fun.
two gimmicks in one thread
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 13:17   #17
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Stavross was a waiter yesterday, then a gimmick, and now he is mayor. These Greeks get around.
Yes.

He's also the Greek General in C&C:RA.

coincidence?

pfft
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 17:38   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
enjoyable

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote