User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Jul 2003, 14:32   #1
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
the recent missing 12 year old.

you know the one.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/3069289.stm

well here is a harsh version of the story, but oh so true.

http://www.groovegenerator.co.uk/ima...es/bushpig.jpg

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 14:55   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
the quotesays 'frightfully ugly'. but the quote should actually be 'disgustingly ugly'

ANYWAY it is very true, she is a pig. i'd have liked to have seen the pictures she sent of 'herself' over the internet. ALSO take this into account, they would have chosen her best photo. imagine what the bad photos look like. *shudder*
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 15:03   #3
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
She's almost as bad as that retina-scarrer who won the lottery.

With any luck, she'll stop spending the cash on 'flights for auntie' and 'wheelchairs' and get some plastic surgery, or failing that, buy an oversized paper bag so people don't have to look at her any more...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 15:13   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Doesn't her existence invalidate "rule 1"?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 07:52   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
rule 1 may have to be amended by adding the word "attractive"

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 07:59   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
rule 1 may have to be amended by adding the word "attractive"
or at least 'feminine'

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 10:13   #7
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
She's almost as bad as that retina-scarrer who won the lottery.

With any luck, she'll stop spending the cash on 'flights for auntie' and 'wheelchairs' and get some plastic surgery, or failing that, buy an oversized paper bag so people don't have to look at her any more...
You need therapy.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 11:05   #8
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Remind me what rule 1 is again, would you?
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 11:09   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
no girls on the internet
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 11:20   #10
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
no girls on the internet
Oh, that rule 1.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 11:21   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
I could be really harsh and say "no".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote