User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:20   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
More lies about Iraq

Having not been on the forums for weeks I had a quick look and there hasn't been an Iraq thread for nearly 2 weeks!
So I thought I'd better keep the discussion going to remind people that it's still an issue.

So - we all know about all the lies that have been uncovered with regards to WMD, which as we know was the main reason given for the emergency invasion.
It turns out that the attempts to buy Uranium were false allegations, therefore they have no nuclear weapons plan.
Themobile weapons labs have nothing to do with biological weapons.
And basically nothing can be found, despite repeated searches.

And I think this cartoon kind of sums a lot of it up.

So - if you want a conspiracy theory:here's one

So - Anyone changed their mind about anything? or have anything more to add? Read the above articles and comment, please!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:32   #2
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Re: More lies about Iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
So - Anyone changed their mind about anything? or have anything more to add? Read the above articles and comment, please!
Oh no! Because you'll get all the "Vengance for 9/11" brigade screaming at you, you'll get the UK anti-immigration lobby screaming at you. You'll get Express readers screaming at you.

Nothing will change. People are too stupid. Governments are built on spin and PR. So the vast populace will remain sadly unaware that the Iraq war was built on a lie.

That said a "war" implies to sides fighting. I'd rather call it an invasion.

And a big STFU who say "it doesn't matter if there's no WMD, we've freed Iraq from an evil man". Why STFU? Because there's FAR WORSE attrocities being commited world-wide, and nothing is done.

Grenada - Haiti - Poland - Nicaragua... all with really terrible human rights records, and all with dictators put there by the US!

And talking about "Crimes Against Humanity": The Afghan "prisoners" held in Cuba (Camp Xray) have been informed they will not have a trial. Instead they will go before a Military Tribunal, with no legal representation, and no appeals proceedure. Interestingly, the US has built a series of execution chambers there too.

So a big **** You! to Uncle Sam, and all his brain dead followers.

Brain dead mother****ers...

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:33   #3
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Iraq is of no interest to us now.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:34   #4
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
Yes, my next vacation will be in North Korea, or possibly Iran. There's an outside chance of visiting Pakistan too.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:34   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
iraq is so yesterday's news. Its had its 15 minutes. We shall just now assume that everything is hunky dory.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:34   #6
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
WRONG, Iraq is of no interest to the media.

The situation in Iraq is of interest to me.

Obiwan
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:37   #7
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
iraq is so yesterday's news. Its had its 15 minutes. We shall just now assume that everything is hunky dory.
Precisely, the africans are still too lazy to eat and they havent been in the news for 10 odd years. Lets just leave them all to it and look for the next war.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:38   #8
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
WRONG, Iraq is of no interest to the media.

The situation in Iraq is of interest to me.

Obiwan
thanks for signing your post, i wouldnt have realised who the author was without it
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:41   #9
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by idimmu
hey guys, i heard the koreans eat babies now...
now we'll have the anti-americans saying that baby eating was introduced by america and the pro-americans will invade!
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:42   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: More lies about Iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Oh no! Because you'll get all the "Vengance for 9/11" brigade screaming at you, you'll get the UK anti-immigration lobby screaming at you. You'll get Express readers screaming at you.

Nothing will change. People are too stupid. Governments are built on spin and PR. So the vast populace will remain sadly unaware that the Iraq war was built on a lie.

That said a "war" implies to sides fighting. I'd rather call it an invasion.

And a big STFU who say "it doesn't matter if there's no WMD, we've freed Iraq from an evil man". Why STFU? Because there's FAR WORSE attrocities being commited world-wide, and nothing is done.

Grenada - Haiti - Poland - Nicaragua... all with really terrible human rights records, and all with dictators put there by the US!

And talking about "Crimes Against Humanity": The Afghan "prisoners" held in Cuba (Camp Xray) have been informed they will not have a trial. Instead they will go before a Military Tribunal, with no legal representation, and no appeals proceedure. Interestingly, the US has built a series of execution chambers there too.

So a big **** You! to Uncle Sam, and all his brain dead followers.

Brain dead mother****ers...

M.
whats wrong with poland ffs?

(and did you hear that they might even execute some of those prisoners in cuba? brilliant, no real court and executions, they could as well have handed them over to saddam, he would have done the same.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:43   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I have a good feeling that it won't go away in this country. With a third of the population trusting Tony Blair less now (and the rest staying the same), with Labour party membership down to practically an all-time low and MP's complaining everywhere. There seems to be a lot of unrest, at least in the UK.
In the US - Michael Moore is more popular than ever, the media are slowly starting to critisize the administration and the population are becoming slightly less apathetic, The only thing protecting the White House? Its timid Democratic opposition.

Quote:

Poland? POLAND? democratic and about to join the EU, come on! at least say Zimbabwe, Congo, Ivory Coast etc, appeased by most of the world.

The guantanamo bay thing is very worrying especially as the US are planning for executions! do we see an outcry?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:44   #12
Ste
Bored

Quote:
hey guys, i heard the koreans eat babies now...
Apparently foetus is a delicasy in the phillipines. no kidding!
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:45   #13
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
LOL LOL YES WE ALL KNOW SADDAM WAS SUCH AN ACE MAN THAT HE JUST GOT RID OF ALL HIS N0RTY WEAPONS WHEN HE WAS ASKED TO NICELY BY THE NICE UN WEAPON INSPECTOR HE KEPT DETAILED ACCOUNTS OF HOW HE KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF HIS OWN PEOPLE BUT NOT HOW HE GOT RID OF HIS N0RTY WEAPONS LOL I MUST BE SO NAIVE FOR THINKING SUCH A NICE GUY WOULDNT DO AS HE WAS ASKED LOL!!!!!!!!
i dont know what your point is
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:49   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I heard nod and sub had gay sex alot?
Nice edit dude.

Bad link dude.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:50   #15
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Nice edit dude.

Bad link dude.
i was wondering how long that would take
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:52   #16
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Just be glad you live in the world now, and not in the world in 100 years time which will be complete and utter crap due to capitalist corporations milking as much money as they can now.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:53   #17
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
Just be glad you live in the world now, and not in the world in 100 years time which will be complete and utter crap due to capitalist corporations milking as much money as they can now.
well thought out
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:03   #18
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
i simply dont know what you mean!
you posted a ****** link dood
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:06   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
you posted a ****** link dood
what the lord gives, the lord taketh away

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:20   #20
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
I heard nod and sub had gay sex alot?
You're lucky. I prodded a certain mod to look at this post... good job you edited out the link, eh?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:21   #21
Mong
Forever Delayed

Re: Re: Re: More lies about Iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Poland? POLAND? democratic and about to join the EU, come on! at least say Zimbabwe, Congo, Ivory Coast etc, appeased by most of the world.
Poland has a shady past... I was pointing out the notable cases of illict US intervention...

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:29   #22
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: More lies about Iraq

Quote:
Poland has a shady past... I was pointing out the notable cases of illict US intervention...

M.
Quote:
but it doesn't have a dictator put there by the US or a horrible human rights record afaik.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:35   #23
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
You're lucky. I prodded a certain mod to look at this post... good job you edited out the link, eh?

M.
Teacher's pet!
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:37   #24
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste

In the US - Michael Moore is more popular than ever, the media are slowly starting to critisize the administration and the population are becoming slightly less apathetic,
american media are allowed to critisize the administration? What happened to all the patriotism and 'defending our freedom' etc?
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:46   #25
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Grenada - Haiti - Poland - Nicaragua
Who shall we choose for our morality?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:51   #26
Mong Is Gay

Quote:

M.
What link?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:55   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong Is Gay
What link?
CLOSE THREAD BAN USER REFERENCE KURA COMIC
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:27   #28
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation More lies about iraq

Iraq is in Africa.

It is very cold there.

Iraqis all support Sunderland.

The national dish is pork chops.

The national drink is Coca-Cola.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:30   #29
Mong Is Gay

Quote:
CLOSE THREAD BAN USER REFERENCE KURA COMIC
i never posted no link to nuffink your honour

now please unban me.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:30   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

It was a bad case that was presented in a grossly indifferent fashion, and never stood a chance of convincing anyone. The whole Iraq incident was a shambles at both a national and international level from start to finish.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:39   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
Who shall we choose for our morality?
I'm thinking right now of hollywood tragedy.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:45   #32
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
22% of Americans believe that the hijackers were from Iraq.
20% of Americans believe that WMD's have been found in Iraq.

Anyone want to say the propaganda isn't working?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:46   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Anyone want to say the propaganda isn't working?
When people are so statisfied with their own ignorance to begin with, there is no need for propaganda. The people need only to be led in the right direction.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:11   #34
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
LOLOLOL MY POINT WAS OBVIOUSLY WE WERE CRAZY FOR EVEN CONTEMPLAITING THAT SADDAM STILL HAD ALL HIS N0RTY WEAPONS FROM THE ORIGINAL GULF WAR, HE OBVIOUSLY GOT RID OF THEM, AND THE FACT WE CAN'T FIND THEM - BECAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE THEM LYING AROUND - MEANS THAT THEY NEVER EXISTED. LOLOLOLOLOL J/K (l)

...Please, you really think he got rid of them? I fear you have too much faith im human nature. I doubt they'll ever find anything they're all safely buried in the desert and who looks like the chumps now?
The West.

So I guess Saddam still has control over dividing you all even after his fall from power. Oh well.
dude, you're crazy
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:43   #35
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
I'm thinking right now of hollywood tragedy.
Big-Mac. Smack. Phoenix-R, please smile y'all
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:43   #36
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
What about aphgamistam?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:48   #37
Mong Is Not Gay

Quote:
LOLOLOL MY POINT WAS OBVIOUSLY WE WERE CRAZY FOR EVEN CONTEMPLAITING THAT SADDAM STILL HAD ALL HIS N0RTY WEAPONS FROM THE ORIGINAL GULF WAR, HE OBVIOUSLY GOT RID OF THEM, AND THE FACT WE CAN'T FIND THEM - BECAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE THEM LYING AROUND - MEANS THAT THEY NEVER EXISTED. LOLOLOLOLOL J/K (l)

...Please, you really think he got rid of them? I fear you have too much faith im human nature. I doubt they'll ever find anything they're all safely buried in the desert and who looks like the chumps now?
The West.

So I guess Saddam still has control over dividing you all even after his fall from power. Oh well.
I have deciphered all your crap, and come to the conclusion that you're George Bush.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:06   #38
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
I think it's just moronic to believe this man actually did as he was asked.
why? because Bush told you?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:29   #39
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
now now, c'mon people, we all know it's americas god given right to try and screw up the rest of the world, afterall, if george bush saw stuff in his vision, who are we to claim he's a stupid ass, afterall, gods on his side...
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:31   #40
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Tzencath
now now, c'mon people, we all know it's americas god given right to try and screw up the rest of the world, afterall, if george bush saw stuff in his vision, who are we to claim he's a stupid ass, afterall, gods on his side...
amen my ******s
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:34   #41
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by W
What about aphgamistam?
Most intelligent thing said in thread. By a long way.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:41   #42
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Iran, obviously. no point in bets.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:44   #43
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
No because a man works with my daddy who comes from Iraq and he said Saddams a very n0rty man!
But I spose he's just a pawn in Bushs oil campaign too LOL
did you honestly laugh out loud when you read that ?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:45   #44
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
Actually if the West is dead-set on completely ****ing up the Middle East we should make it more interesting.

For example, get the EU Army going. Then We can play Military chess with the States using the Middle East as the playing board.
but then we could aswell skip the middle east and start a nuclear war between the eu and the us. now that would be fun. bombing heavily sanctioned 3rd world countries isnt all that intresting.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 18:44   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
lolz yes!
lolly roffle, its all so ****ing hillarious

This isn't funny when anyone does it. Stop.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 01:34   #46
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
completely ****ing up the Middle East
you mean it's fine now?
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 02:09   #47
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: More lies about Iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Crap !
You are obviously under the impression that the US and the UK are quite happy to throw away the lives of their citizens for no reason at all.

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 09:07   #48
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
You are obviously under the impression that the US and the UK are quite happy to throw away the lives of their citizens for no reason at all.

Vaio
there are reasons, unfortunatly others than those your goverments like to talk about.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 09:26   #49
BarbieKen

Quote:

[sarcasm]I'm positive, you have all the information, for better or worse.[/sarcasm] I'm quite sure that if you do have all the information you claim to have, there are a few blacksuits at Langly who would love to have a chat with you.

Even tho they probably have blown a little smoke upp our arses for covering their intentions, wouldn't you given the same situation? And what makes you so sure that the Americans/Brits havn't found any WMD? The media probably hasn't been let in on anything before it has gone through lot's of departmens by UK/USA officials. Probably not all of the high ranked persons in respective governments even know half of what is true or not.

Saddam Hussein has gassed his own people around the 90's, and he has also gassed prior to that. Whatever motives the US/UK want to use, let them take him out.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:03   #50
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
[sarcasm]I'm positive, you have all the information, for better or worse.[/sarcasm] I'm quite sure that if you do have all the information you claim to have, there are a few blacksuits at Langly who would love to have a chat with you.

Even tho they probably have blown a little smoke upp our arses for covering their intentions, wouldn't you given the same situation? And what makes you so sure that the Americans/Brits havn't found any WMD? The media probably hasn't been let in on anything before it has gone through lot's of departmens by UK/USA officials. Probably not all of the high ranked persons in respective governments even know half of what is true or not.

Saddam Hussein has gassed his own people around the 90's, and he has also gassed prior to that. Whatever motives the US/UK want to use, let them take him out.
Its the Iraq's who should have removed their leader not us, we've got nothing to do with it.