User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 May 2003, 22:04   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
State of Play

Anyone watching this mini-series?

First episode last week was really really good, gripping too. Acting was superb in both episodes

However, the plot is now somewhat complicated Im a bit lost. Anyone watch it tonight and know whats going on / whats gonna happen?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 13:02   #2
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: State of Play

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Anyone watching this mini-series?

First episode last week was really really good, gripping too. Acting was superb in both episodes

However, the plot is now somewhat complicated Im a bit lost. Anyone watch it tonight and know whats going on / whats gonna happen?
Episode 1

The MP was shagging his researcher, who "jumped" in front of the tube train he was travelling on. This, imho, was no great loss, as the MP's wife is a lot better looking than the researcher is. Sorry, I meant was. She certainly ain't pretty now, hahahaha.

At roughly the same time, a black boy was shot dead after trying to extort some money from a guy whose briefcase he had nicked. The bloke was a hit man, who was stalking the researcher. The boy had phoned up the reasercher before to warn her. Silly bint mustn't have listened. The hitman also shot the only witness, but didn't kill him.

The MP asks his mate Cal, a parasite, sorry, reporter, for help.

So anyway, the press and the plod are both investigating it, and the hawt hawt female reporter (who has pulled herself together since shagging Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting) was sharing information with the DI (who has got the use of his legs back after The Book Group), who was protecting the witness, when there was a staged fire at the hospital they were at, and in the confusion, the DI got a bullet in the forehead through a third story window.

Episode 2

So Della (the reporter) is in shock, and the hero Cal, who did not very much last week comforts her by asking if the DI knew anything. Way to get in her pants there, mate.

The MP and his wife gave a press conference, after which the wife asked to hide out at Cal's house to avoid the press. Whisky Tango Foxtrot there I think. You hide from the press by staying at one's house and then shagging him. VERY CLEVER.

Anyway, some of the newspaper's minions look for clues as to the murders, when one of them (who has got better after getting shot in Holland in Band of Brothers), finds a bloke who has been faxing things to the Daily Mail and the MP's wife, which indicates that he knows more than he should, so they confront him but he bolts.

Then someone raids Della's flat, knicking all the stuff she had about the case. The police say that this was the hitman, so Della panics and tells them that the paper still has the briefcase, and Cal gets arrested for witholding evidence.

You could also try The BBC mini site
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 23:16   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i love Eleeming

I pretty much "got" all that, but there are a **** load of loose ends still.

Good series though!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:55   #4
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i love Eleeming

I pretty much "got" all that, but there are a **** load of loose ends still.

Good series though!
Oh, thanks

Yeah, it's good. Not as good as, say, Spooks, but still well worth watching.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote