User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 May 2003, 21:39   #1
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Something Awful dwellers

was just reading over the general bull**** forum(didn't realise beforehand you could read tiny bits without actually being registered) anyway found some of the threads pretty funny and stuff.

this september i am becoming a lazy assed mofo(1st year student) therefore my time will be spent drinking, sleeping, gaming, clubbing and ofc random i-net browsing, anyway is it worth me investing an account on that forum, does it get any better/does the quality stay pretty comical as it does on the general bull**** forum - are there alot more forums?

any help appreciated

He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 21:40   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GBS sucks, buy an account for FYAD.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 21:46   #3
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
FYAD?

explain
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 21 May 2003, 21:48   #4
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Do what ur neart5 ays, not ur head!!
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 21:50   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Do what ur neart5 ays, not ur head!!

I could have sworn I banned you................
Unread 21 May 2003, 21:53   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
FYAD?

explain
http://www.geocities.com/nodrogfs/fyad.html
Unread 21 May 2003, 21:55   #7
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
I don't find FYAD funny
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:00   #8
Recon

FYAD don't look that great, although i am interested as to what is in the "So Ackbar is 29 years old" thread
Unread 22 May 2003, 00:45   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
:10bux:
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 01:30   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
:10bux:
:keke: :cb:

Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 12:00   #11
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
FYAD?

explain
FYAD = **** You And Die. Basically all the good threads are on GBS, and all the flames etc. are on FYAD. It's well worth getting an account. I mean $10/£6.50 is less than a round of drinks, and you'll get a lot of entertainment for, well, ever. I certainly don't regret buying an account. There are other forums as well that you can't get at without an account (which I won't mention here).
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)

Last edited by ELeeming; 22 May 2003 at 15:15.
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 12:01   #12
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
FYAD = **** You And Die. Basically all the good threads are on GBS, and all the flames etc. are on FYAD.
No.
Unread 22 May 2003, 12:04   #13
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
No.
To which part? I've never felt the need to look at FYAD, but that was the impression I got
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 22 May 2003, 12:05   #14
Nodrog

Quote:
To which part? I've never felt the need to look at FYAD, but that was the impression I got
Both propositions in the second sentence.
Unread 22 May 2003, 12:08   #15
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Both propositions in the second sentence.
Okay, all the good threads start on GBS, then go into the Comedy Goldmine.

and I've never really bothered about FYAD, but the impression I got was that it was full of etc.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 22 May 2003, 12:11   #16
Nodrog

Quote:
Okay, all the good threads start on GBS, then go into the Comedy Goldmine.
All the good threads are in FYAD, gbs is pretty gay generally.

lol 5 golden manbabies to you good sir
Unread 22 May 2003, 12:13   #17
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
All the good threads are in FYAD, gbs is pretty gay generally.

lol 5 golden manbabies to you good sir.
Outside planet Nodrog however, it can clearly be seen that GBS is the epitome of comedy, and that FYAD is just a cess pool of humanity. And, ofc, FYAD comes in 4 colours, Pink, Gay Pink, Girlie Pink and Light Red.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas

Last edited by ELeeming; 22 May 2003 at 13:55.
Unread 22 May 2003, 13:53   #18
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought DPPH was a nice surprise when i joined up.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:44   #19
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I thought YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS was a nice surprise when i joined up.
edit the post

LOOSE LIPS!!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:56   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This thread is way to tell-tale!

SA ****ing rocks, and listen to starbucks.

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:56   #21
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
edit the post

LOOSE LIPS!!
I don't get the whole YAMS thing. wtf does it mean?
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:58   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I heard SA was awful hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha internet humour at it's best hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 15:10   #23
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
vBulletin Message
Sorry MrL_JaKiri is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.
EFB
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 22 May 2003, 15:21   #24
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
It's worth it. FYAD can be hilarious at times, and there are several good discussion forums as well.
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote