User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 15:21   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
As I listened to Fragma - Toca Me

I realised what an aceness that CD is, it makes you happy, it makes me think about a hot summer day where you and a few mates hang arround the house doing stupid board games, reading a bit and talking a bit, all very mellow and chill.

I love it.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 15:23   #2
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
i hate summer
its too hot and humid it feels like youre about to choke on your own bile, that rises from the fact that you cant keep your body dry since you are sweating all the fecking time
yes
its summer here in brazil now, and i hate this
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 15:29   #3
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
i hate summer
its too hot and humid it feels like youre about to choke on your own bile, that rises from the fact that you cant keep your body dry since you are sweating all the fecking time
yes
its summer here in brazil now, and i hate this
and everyones bar you is getting laid
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 15:41   #4
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Re: As I listened to Fragma - Toca Me

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
I realised what an aceness that CD is, it makes you happy, it makes me think about a hot summer day where you and a few mates hang arround the house doing stupid board games, reading a bit and talking a bit, all very mellow and chill.

I love it.
in such weather, the only appropriate course of action, is the pub beer garden, with a finely chilled pint of tennents.
or the bbq out back, again, with a finely chilled can of tennents......
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 15:43   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: As I listened to Fragma - Toca Me

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
in such weather, the only appropriate course of action, is the pub beer garden, with a finely chilled pint of tennents.
you are my friend, getting my drift.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 15:43   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yup, you cant rwally get better than that, can you
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 15:49   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The best times in summer, is the long, warm days. Just laying on the grass, listen to good, chill musick, drinking cold beer...ahh.
Summer rocks.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 16:51   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sunny day.

About 2pm.

Garden.

Shades.

Summer tunes.

The smell of next-door's bbq and the knowledge yours will be better.

A fridge full of Stella. Ice, ice cold.

A can in your hand.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 16:56   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Re: As I listened to Fragma - Toca Me

Quote:

I love it.
That same song reminds me of a disco stuffed full of smelly teenagers on a saturday night, drunk as hell.
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 17:11   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
That same song reminds me of a disco stuffed full of smelly teenagers on a saturday night, drunk as hell.
you my friend are not getting my drift.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 17:13   #11
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY

You aint scottish by any chance?
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 17:25   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tennants is the bane of my existence.

Primarily because I've yet to have a pint of it outside of the union. Where all pints taste of Toilet Duck.
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 18:01   #13
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: As I listened to Fragma - Toca Me

Quote:
you my friend are not getting my drift.
Nope, and I'm not your friend either. Coincidense? I think not!
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 18:10   #14
Muslim
Banned

YOU FREAKS
i am assuming that you are making this "summer enjoyment" post cos its winter for youse

whense youse getse tose sumerse youse seese thatse itse absolutse crapze
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 18:25   #15
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Tennents does indeed 'rock the party'.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 18:48   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
whense youse getse tose sumerse youse seese thatse itse absolutse crapze
No summer is infinitely better. In the picture of utopia I have in my head it's ALWAYS summer. Gardens, football, resting, etc as others have mentioned.

Also, I maybe wrong but isn't "winter" in Brazil a rather short affair, with it not actually getting that cold that often? As opposed to European winters where it just seems to be continuously cold for a good 6/7 months?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:10   #17
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
i always drink tennents at New Year and in the beer garden in a cold summers day
Amoruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:18   #18
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
No summer is infinitely better. In the picture of utopia I have in my head it's ALWAYS summer. Gardens, football, resting, etc as others have mentioned.

Also, I maybe wrong but isn't "winter" in Brazil a rather short affair, with it not actually getting that cold that often? As opposed to European winters where it just seems to be continuously cold for a good 6/7 months?
here in the southern tip of brazil it gets reazonably cold
10-15c from may to november or so
its fairly big
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:42   #19
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
No summer is infinitely better. In the picture of utopia I have in my head it's ALWAYS summer.
I'd say that summer would soon lose its attraction without a seasonal negative comparison, though.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 21:40   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by GavGull
I'd say that summer would soon lose its attraction without a seasonal negative comparison, though.
Maybe. Having stayed in Cape Town for 3 months though, followed by Summer here I didn't get bored. Also, summer has added bonuses such as : women wearing less clothing and fat people suffering.

Muslim : 10-15 isn't "cold". It's not even reasonably cold.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 23:12   #21
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
your probley thinking of toca's miracle they wouldnt play toca me in a club not cheesy enough for them
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 23:20   #22
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
It is not even a song. It is noise.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 01:10   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Re: As I listened to Fragma - Toca Me

Quote:
Nope, and I'm not your friend either. Coincidense? I think not!
well, mate, i think you should reconsider your standards.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 01:34   #24
Helveticus
finnish pokčmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Tennants is the bane of my existence.

Primarily because I've yet to have a pint of it outside of the union. Where all pints taste of Toilet Duck.
You've tried drinking Toilet Duck by the pint?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 10:09   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
here in the southern tip of brazil it gets reazonably cold
10-15c from may to november or so
its fairly big
It was 10-15 the other day and I felt the need to wander around in shorts and a tshirt.

I didn't actually btw.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 13:39   #26
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Exclamation

Quote:
well, mate, i think you should reconsider your standards.
Theres nothing wrong with not liking you. My standards will remain the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?