User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 16:38   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
palm reading

yesterday mare imbri and i were talking about getting our palms read or tarot cards read. (though at the internet cafe we discovered that to get our tarot cards read it'd be $30.. too rich for our blood :P)

anyways. i've wanted to get my palm read for a while cause the 'life line' on my hand is the shortest i've seen. it ends mid-palm... and they're supposed to curve around to your wrist.

perhaps i shall die a horrible death at a young age.

(why did i post this? to fill your heads with happy thoughts of me dying way before you do :\)
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 16:40   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I was going to make a sarcastic reply to this, but I couldn't find one that was both elegent and truly expressive of my derision of palm reading.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 16:43   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I was going to make a sarcastic reply to this, but I couldn't find one that was both elegent and truly expressive of my derision of palm reading.
i know what you meant to say was

"don't worry, as I tell all my customers the length of the life line per se is not what is always important. There are many other things that you have to look at and understand before you can even use it give a loose estimate for anything important. And you have to be psychic too. By the way, did you know that you are pregnant?"
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 16:43   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i think meaple said it last night 'aryn.. palm reading is a pile of horse ****e'

that what you were lookin for?

I DON'T CARE. :\
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 16:44   #5
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Astrology, palm reading ect. = complete BS

I have, apparently, got "Solomon's ring".

wtf that is I don't know.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 16:45   #6
Aryn
Happy

right.
palm reading has nothing to do with LOTR

you got gyped :\

edit: oi.. it's too early
solomon also has nothing to do with LOTR :P
ah well :\
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 16:47   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
I have, apparently, got "Solomon's ring".
Do you keep it in a jar with other assorted pieces of genitalia?