User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 15:03   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Going Commando

Entirely unacceptable, acceptable practice on the off day you happen to be doing washing or recommended?
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 15:04   #2
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Nothing wrong with goining commando in my books.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 15:11   #3
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
lack of washing only :/
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
ScotWiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 16:36   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
People who want to go commando should decide that for themselves. I'll just keep my equipment in a snuggly warm piece of cloth.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 16:40   #5
A Greek Waiter

Some guy explanation this please? Commando?? what is this mean??
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 16:42   #6
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by A Greek Waiter
lack of all ... clothing ...
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 16:42   #7
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
going commando is when you take off your underwear, put them on your head, put two pencils up your nose and pretend to be mad.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 16:45   #8
A Greek Waiter

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
going commando is when you take off your underwear, put them on your head, put two pencils up your nose and pretend to be mad.
????? but if you did that, why you need to pretend to be mad?? you surely would be mad!!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 16:50   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mojo Jojo
you dont need to worry pab, you have nothing to go commando with
Even girls have asses.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 16:50   #10
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
????? but if you did that, why you need to pretend to be mad?? you surely would be mad!!
You have to admit: this is the best gimmick account for ages.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 16:50   #11
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Wibble!!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:09   #12
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
Girls going commando is sexy when blokes do it its unhygenic.
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:11   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
You have to admit: this is the best gimmick account for ages.
and that says what for the quality of the boards...
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:29   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
depends what trouser wear you are wearing.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:56   #15
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Hostile
Girls going commando is sexy when blokes do it its unhygenic.
It's actually more *hygenic for women because we have moisture issues whereas you just have your silly penis. It may be more unhygenic if you're uncut, I wouldn't know.

edit: I meant unhygenic.

Last edited by Nicole; 28 Feb 2003 at 18:58.
Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:19   #16
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
I consider wearing boxer shorts about the same as going commando. Neither is particularly more or less hygenic as far as I am concerned.

I am not going to comment on Nicole's "silly penis" remark except to say that they are necessary for the continuation of the species.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:31   #17
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ðiscorporation
Wibble!!
Damn you for beating me to it.

Anyway, only when I've just woken up, opened my cupboard, discovered there's no underwear in it and groaned a few explitives to myself.
Last time my mate who plays rugby found out and proceded to try and lift me up by my trousers. It hurt.

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:33   #18
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Anyway, only when I've just woken up, opened my cupboard, discovered there's no underwear in it and groaned a few explitives to myself.
Last time my mate who plays rugby found out and proceded to try and lift me up by my trousers. It hurt.
With mates like that you don't need enemies.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:36   #19
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Just as well I don't have any then.
Or if I do, they're keeping very quiet about it...

/me looks under the bed
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:06   #20
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
I consider wearing boxer shorts about the same as going commando. Neither is particularly more or less hygenic as far as I am concerned.

I am not going to comment on Nicole's "silly penis" remark except to say that they are necessary for the continuation of the species.
Haven't they figured out how to retrieve sperm without the penis yet? (serious question btw, because I thought they had) If that is so then your penis then becomes unnecessary for the continuation of the species. Your sperm however, I will agree is necessary.

Also I wasn't referring to its importance when I said silly. I just meant silly as in silly looking. If you take offense to that I apologize, but I've found it to be a very widely-held view in men and women alike. Perhaps you find the penis to be a very attractive body part. This isn't a point I'm willing to debate. You find penises to be attractive and I find penises to be unattractive and will just have agree to disagree.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:11   #21
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
Haven't they figured out how to retrieve sperm without the penis yet? (serious question btw, because I thought they had) If that is so then your penis then becomes unnecessary for the continuation of the species. Your sperm however, I will agree is necessary.

Also I wasn't referring to its importance when I said silly. I just meant silly as in silly looking. If you take offense to that I apologize, but I've found it to be a very widely-held view in men and women alike. Perhaps you find the penis to be a very attractive body part. This isn't a point I'm willing to debate. You find penises to be attractive and I find penises to be unattractive and will just have agree to disagree.
And who supplies the sperm?

WE DO!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:14   #22
Nicole

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III

WE DO!

I'm aware you do, but last time I checked YOU weren't a penis. You just happen to possess one. If sperm can be retrieved without the penis (and this isnt confirmed btw) it doesn't make the penis very necessary to procreation. Which isn't to say you don't have a right to one. I'm sure if I had a penis I'd want to keep it necessary to procreation or not.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:36   #23
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III

WE DO!
Sorry boys, Nicole is right. You're now officially redundant
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:38   #24
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
403 forbidden
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:40   #25
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
**cuts off his peepee and flushes it down the toilet**
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:47   #26
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
**cuts off his peepee and flushes it down the toilet**
Look on the bright side, now you can say 'No way is that little bastard anything to do with me!'
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:49   #27
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Look on the bright side, now you can say 'No way is that little bastard anything to do with me!'
There are a lot less painfull ways to avoid getting your partner Pregnant than cutting off the JT.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:57   #28
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole

I think it is possible. Men might not be willing to give their sperm in an uncoventionable manner, though.

No apology necessary. A penis is just what it is. Some people might think a woman's breasts look silly. They are still necessary in our world. Not everyone in the world can get fake milk for their babies. All of these body parts exist. What people think about their appearance is not very important.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 19:59   #29
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
I think it is possible. Men might not be willing to give their sperm in an uncoventionable manner, though.
It's possible (see earlier link) without sperm altogether

It's also possible through cloning but that's a little dubious...
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:00   #30
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
What people think about their appearance is not very important.
*cough*last chicken in the shop*cough*
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:01   #31
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
I suspect it might work by the year 2300.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:24   #32
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Quote:
Some people might think a woman's breasts look silly.
Are you out of your mind?
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 22:40   #33
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
apparently its acceptable with kilts
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote