User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Feb 2003, 14:40   #1
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Celebdaq

anyone play Celebdaq? Post your rank here if you do

me = 20770
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 14:45   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Highest I got to was about 134, but then I was kneecapped so I got put back down £10k, but I have earned £5million up to now, I'm working my way back up again.

Rank now = 19032
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 14:47   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Apparently Baddiel and Skinner might kill random people after buying loads of shares in themselves beforehand

with that golden tip BUY BADDIEL AND SKINNER
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 15:31   #4
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Les Dennis - hot tip
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 15:33   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Load of $hite
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 17:51   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
www.hsx.com > *

Been playing for years , got a portfolio around $160 mill now!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:57   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
750 in eminem (always contravertial)
2500 in tony blackburn (new show on radio 1 with chris moyles)
376 in sven (man utd job etc)
1000 in chris martin (iraq comments)
1000 in dom joly (new show)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:00   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
750 in eminem (always contravertial)
2500 in tony blackburn (new show on radio 1 with chris moyles)
376 in sven (man utd job etc)
1000 in chris martin (iraq comments)
1000 in dom joly (new show)
don't do it like that :/

the game doesn't require skill, just get the highest riser, invest everything in them, then when they go down sell them.

that's how you get rich, not by investing people you think are gonna go up fs.
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:01   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
www.hsx.com > *

Been playing for years , got a portfolio around $160 mill now!
What's your name on that Kura?
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:16   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
don't do it like that :/

the game doesn't require skill, just get the highest riser, invest everything in them, then when they go down sell them.

that's how you get rich, not by investing people you think are gonna go up fs.
advice appreciated, but if im to derive any form of entertainment from a ****ty celeb gossip game, i think my way works best

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:18   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
advice appreciated, but if im to derive any form of entertainment from a ****ty celeb gossip game, i think my way works best
you win £100 if you win!!
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 20:51   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Well I did play it. I got to x amount of million and went back to 10,000. I got pissed off and quit.

It turned out that money was just put aside, and is not ignored. It just does it so you can start afresh or something.

Gah.

p.s. I made loads of money in John Leslie, when he was arrested.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 23:07   #13
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
VALUE OF SHARES 14537.77

CASH AVAILABLE 2134.87

TOTAL WORTH 16672.64

7 DAY PROFIT/LOSS 2963.64

TODAY'S CHART POSITION 38420
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 10:26   #14
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
up to rank 20620 today
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote