User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:55   #1
agrokid
Bean Bag

agrokid is an unknown quantity at this point
Translation

Can someone possibly translate this from english into german for me, I don't want to use a online translator because it will get it all wrong and its really complicated, so am having a lot of trouble translating it myself.

Auditing in Switzerland

By law all corporations and other comercial entities have to prepare a balance sheet and an income statement each year. these can be audited by an outside person or company with no links to the company being audited.
This is benefitual because often large companies have extensive and complicated accounts which are easier audited by an independant company.
Audits are optional for branches of foreign companies.
An Audit determines whether all assets and liablities shown are actual and that thez are properly incurred, valued and recorded. A check must be made of the surplus, income and capital stock accounts, verified by the examination of the authorisations for stock issues and by comparing the accounts issued with the accounts authorised.
Auditors must be recorded in the comercial register and auditors of large companies must fulfil special prerequisities determined bz the federal council.
To prevent misude when a company is created the founder or board of directors must produce a report to be examined by the auditors who must confirm in writing that it is complete and correct.

Thanks a lot to anyone who can do this

Last edited by agrokid; 17 Feb 2003 at 17:34.
agrokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:14   #2
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Not me.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:30   #3
agrokid
Bean Bag

FreeTranslation.com is an easy-to-use site for rapid translations where you can get the "gist" of foreign language text and web pages.
Don't want the gist, want it basically perfectly translated.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:40   #4
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by agrokid
FreeTranslation.com is an easy-to-use site for rapid translations where you can get the "gist" of foreign language text and web pages.
Don't want the gist, want it basically perfectly translated.
No-one's going to do your homework for you.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:56   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Translation

Quote:
Originally posted by agrokid
Auditing in Switzerland
Wirtschaftsprüfung in der Schweiz
Quote:
By law all corporations and other comercial entities have to prepare a balance sheet and an income statement each year. these can be audited by an outside person or company with no links to the company being audited.
Alle Unternehmen und sonstigen kommerziellen Organisationen sind gesetzlich verpflichtet einmal im Jahr eine Bilanz und eine GuV (im really not sure about that, i have no idea about balancing in english, GuV = Gewinn und Verlustrechnung, but thats germany, not switzerland) veröffentlichen (?). Diese wird von einer Person oder einem Unternehmen überprüft, das über keinerlei Verbindungen zum zu überpfenden Unternehmen verfügt.

Quote:
This is benefitual because often large companies have extensive and complicated accounts which are easier audited by an independant company.
Dies ist von Vorteil, da große Unternehmen oft über ein weitreichendes und kompliziertes Kontensystem verfügen, das besser von einem unabhänigen Unternehmen überprüft wird. (i dont exactly get this one)
Quote:
Audits are optional for branches of foreign companies.
Wirtschaftsprüfungen sind für Fillialen ausländischer Unternehmen freiwillig.
Quote:
An Audit determines whether all assets and liablities shown are actual and that thez are properly incurred, valued and recorded. A check must be made of the surplus, income and capital stock accounts, verified by the examination of the authorisations for stock issues and by comparing the accounts issued with the accounts authorised.
Eine Wirtschaftprüfung überprüft ob alle Aktiva und Passiva aktuell bewertet, verzeichnet und 'incurred' (I have absolutly no idea what that means) sind.
Quote:
Auditors must be recorded in the comercial register and auditors of large companies must fulfil special prerequisities determined bz the federal council.
Wirtschaftsprüfer müssen im Handelsverzeichnis eingetragen sein. Wirtschaftprüfer für große Unternehmen müssen zusätzlich noch spezielle Bedingungen erfüllen, die vom "federal coucil" bestimmt werden. (federal means Bundes and council mean Konzil, but there is most likely a special name for this institution)
Quote:
To prevent misude when a company is created the founder or board of directors must produce a report to be examined by the auditors who must confirm in writing that it is complete and correct.
Um den Missbrauch (misuse?) bei Firmenneugründung vorzubeugen muss der Gründer oder der Vorstand einen Bericht erstellen, der von einem Wirtschaftsprüfer auf Vollständigkeit und Richitgkeit überprüft wird.

(probably not perfect, but its ok i think)
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:56   #6
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
No-one's going to do your homework for you.
i just did
damn, im bored.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:30   #7
wu_trax

i wasted 3 minutes of my live and dont even get a thank you :-((
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:37   #8
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
subtely insert the german word for penis into it every 3 lines.
then,he wont want to thank you.
problem solved.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:46   #9
agrokid
Bean Bag

Damn there are a lot of ****s around here!

Thanks wu_trax, I can't get on every second of the day so this is the 1st time I've been on since my last post
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:54   #10
wu_trax

ok, sorry, not everyone is here as often as i am
i hope it helps, you should check it again though
(and please tell me what 'inccured' means)
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:58   #11
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Translation

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
Wirtschaftsprüfung in der Schweiz

Alle Unternehmen und sonstigen kommerziellen Organisationen sind gesetzlich verpflichtet einmal im Jahr eine Bilanz und eine GuV (im really not sure about that, i have no idea about balancing in english, GuV = Gewinn und Verlustrechnung, but thats germany, not switzerland) veröffentlichen (?). Diese wird von einer Person oder einem Unternehmen überprüft, das über keinerlei Verbindungen zum zu überpfenden Unternehmen verfügt.
Dies ist von Vorteil, da große Unternehmen oft über ein weitreichendes und kompliziertes Kontensystem verfügen, das besser von einem unabhänigen Unternehmen überprüft wird. (i dont exactly get this one)
Wirtschaftsprüfungen sind für Fillialen ausländischer Unternehmen freiwillig.
Eine Wirtschaftprüfung überprüft ob alle Aktiva und Passiva aktuell bewertet, verzeichnet und 'incurred' (I have absolutly no idea what that means) sind.
Wirtschaftsprüfer müssen im Handelsverzeichnis eingetragen sein. Wirtschaftprüfer für große Unternehmen müssen zusätzlich noch spezielle Bedingungen erfüllen, die vom "federal coucil" bestimmt werden. (federal means Bundes and council mean Konzil, but there is most likely a special name for this institution)
Um den Missbrauch (misuse?) bei Firmenneugründung vorzubeugen muss der Gründer oder der Vorstand einen Bericht erstellen, der von einem Wirtschaftsprüfer auf Vollständigkeit und Richitgkeit überprüft wird.

(probably not perfect, but its ok i think)
Comedy "what he said" option.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:14   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: Translation

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Comedy "what he said" option.
what he said
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:16   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by clarencetheclockworkcake
subtely insert the german word for penis into it every 3 lines.
then,he wont want to thank you.
problem solved.
"Bockwurst"