User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:22   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
today i had my first driving lesson

and i was not bad, which is good. I only stalled once, and got into gear 3!!! 3!!! I nearly hit an oncoming car because i was too busy changing gear, but hey
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:25   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I kangaroo hopped round the hospital grounds for my first driving lesson. 2 months later I passed my test \o/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:25   #3
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
did you hit any old ladies?
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:28   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
my lessons were in a ford mustang
automatic ofc :\
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:31   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
What car does your instructor have? I learnt on a Ford Focus which was ace.
I learnt in a Mitsubishi Lancer
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:32   #6
Asper

I failed 4 times on my drivers license ((

First time I shoulda passed, there was this really dumb old twitty lady as an instructor, and she said that sometimes I drove to slowly towards a crossing and the other times too fast

Funny thing is I failed 2 more times having that bitch as an instructor. bah talk about rigged.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:34   #7
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
my lessons were in a ford mustang
automatic ofc :\
Very few people learn to drive in Automatic cars in the UK, this is due to licencing restrictions, and also the lack of auto-vehicles generally available. (Too Expensive)

If you learn to drive and pass your test in a car with Auto Transmission, you cannot drive a Manual. (Legally)
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:37   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hmm.. here you can do you test/lessons with either auto or standard.. if you pass you pass.. doesn't matter if you do the test with an auto and then drive a standard after you get your licence..
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:37   #9
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
i learnt in a new corsa 1.2 sxi. was very nice to drive. passed my theory 1st time (34/35) and passed my practical 1st time (8 minors).

shame i crashed my car on ice .............................................................lucky i get it back 2moro

Madina

P.S. Bloomers book your theory asap. You just wanna get it out the way (well i did)
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:40   #10
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
hmm.. here you can do you test/lessons with either auto or standard.. if you pass you pass.. doesn't matter if you do the test with an auto and then drive a standard after you get your licence..
O, I forgot to mention, that if you take your test in a Manual, you can drive either type.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 18:58   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
What car does your instructor have?
one of those small new...
skodas
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 19:05   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
ah yes, the memories, starting the engine for the first time, getting into first and driving off, thinking im in first ACE, then getting to 2nd bring it on!!! finally into 3rd and im thinking fking look at me im drcing the mother fcking car. Dricing is ace for a year, then the traffic takes its toll and you cant fcking be bothered with the entire fcking thing.

Stupidest thing about driving - turning the steering wheel without crossing your arms, its more fcking difficult, takes longer, hence you end up with a turning circle of the QEII
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 19:43   #13
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I had my first lesson not long ago, gonna go and arrange for more soo (18th birthdayp pressie \o/)
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 20:01   #14
Kegluneq

Kegluneq is an unknown quantity at this point
My first driving lesson was on one very long, totally silent suburban road. I got up to 3rd gear, felt like king of the road, and thought I was ace. Went to buggery once I met traffic in the next lesson, though
Kegluneq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 20:03   #15
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
I started driving tractors on the farm when I was 8 years old, and started driving trucks a couple of years later. By the time I started Driver education I was already a better driver than the instructor. Got my first Drivers license in January 1979. Have a CDL lincense now and drive a 75,000 pound truck for a living.
To date I have never been ticketed for a moving violation, and no serious accidents, just hit a deer once and had a parking lot fender bender once when I was about 18, pouring rain at night and teh parking lot lights were just bright enough to make it harder to see.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 05:08   #16
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sitting my restricted test next week, in a manual ofc. during my learning times, I only nearly hit someone once but he shouldn't have run out in front of my car anyway.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 05:28   #17
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkeypimp
I'm sitting my restricted test next week, in a manual ofc. during my learning times, I only nearly hit someone once but he shouldn't have run out in front of my car anyway.
You shouldn't have been aiming for him though. :/
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 15:08   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by clarencetheclockworkcake
did you hit any old ladies?
30 POINTS!!!!!!111 BLOODSHED COMBO
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 15:17   #19
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
i learn't first in an old nissan micra, then focus (1.6 16v \o/) Passed theory 1st time without revision, failed 1st practical (22minors 3 majors ) then passed 2nd time (4 minors)

Now drive a punto.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 15:36   #20
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
I just passed my mock theory on the internet. Considering ive never had a lesson in my life, i find this worrying. 33btw
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 15:40   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
4 minors (i swear he made them up "indicating too early for a junction. Indicating too late for a junction etc etc etc" )

driving is still rather rocking when its sunny, warm and a good cd is playing.

oh

presuming theres no traffic to get in the way and a relativly speedy road to play on.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 15:40   #22
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
learnt in a 1.0 corsa.

This car is horrible.

Now when im at home i drive our CLio Sport 1.2 mmmmmmmm lovely, its very nice to drive.

And occasionally i get to drive the brand new 318 hehe.

Passed 14 months ago, got 33 on my theory and 13 minors first time on actual test.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:14   #23
Piergeiron

I learned my first license back in 1997 on a Golf III TDi with... I guess 90HP... nice one, though VW is sucky overall.

Then I made my Truck license in the army a year later, on a MB1017 12-ton-truck. *That* was funny

Last license was last year, motorcycles - learned on a ****ty, ugly as hell Yamaha Diversion 600. Passed it all nicely though and can drive my CBR now, wroaaar
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:19   #24
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
I passed in a duel-fuel nissan micra. It was "interesting" to say the least. I had been driving landrovers/tractors for years though.

Now I have a share of a 1.6 diesel Pug 306. rediculusly easy to drive (if you don't mind doing less than 75 mph the whole time).

Driving in the countryside is fun
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:46   #25
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Im learning to drive in a New 1.2 Polo, very nice I had a lesson the other day in Rush Hour traffic, and I can see why people can start to hate driving. I had to stop for every bloody traffic light.....
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:52   #26
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by Not_RIT
Im learning to drive in a New 1.2 Polo, very nice I had a lesson the other day in Rush Hour traffic, and I can see why people can start to hate driving. I had to stop for every bloody traffic light.....
Hmm, did your instructor not tell you, you only stop at RED traffic lights not all of them?

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:59   #27
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
We we're allowed to drive for a bit during "Life Skills" (read: piss around in form) at school on friday, 'twas brill! Only problem was I thought the steering wheel was more sensitive at first which resulted in going a few metres accross the field, to the instructors dismay.

My mate ended up getting the front two wheels off the ground via going too fast into a speed bump then stalled before they hit the ground while I was passenger.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:20   #28
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Not_RIT

automatic is your friend when your inner city.

manual becomes the spawn of the devil.

however when your out of rush hour and on the open road manual rox0r5 yuor b0x0r5
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:58   #29
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i'm learning atm.

i started just before christmas and have only just learnt to go backwards.

i'm learning in a ford focus, i assume it's a 1.4 or 1.6 because I can out accelerate little cars with ease and it's fun.

my theory is on the 24th of feb, and i have to do that hazard perception thing

it's quite fun driving, although, i don't like it when the car rolls, seems like it's going to lift off the road or something and my instructor doesn't seem to trust me, he likes to brake for me when i'm braking. granted i forget to indicate on roundabouts and i do like to coast, i don't see what's wrong with though, it's not like the car is gonna start driving itself.

stupid laws
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:01   #30
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I started driving at age 13. I got my license at 14.

I passed the test with a 100%.

I can get into gear 3 in less than 3 seconds. (depends on the car btw)

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:23   #31
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
and i do like to coast, i don't see what's wrong with though, it's not like the car is gonna start driving itself.

stupid laws
When a vehicle is "coasting" effectively rolling along the road under inertia, you have no proper control. Yes the brakes work, but if the engine were to stall they would not, and the steering would become very heavy.

This is due to the servo assisted braking systems used on 99% of modern vehicles and the power steering fitted as standard to just about anything bigger than a roller skate.

That is why coasting is a potential danger, and against the rules of the Highway code, it is not just to be pedantic.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:24   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: today i had my first driving lesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
and i was not bad, which is good. I only stalled once, and got into gear 3!!! 3!!! I nearly hit an oncoming car because i was too busy changing gear, but hey
Drive up to my love-shack in Newcastle, you sexeh beast.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:33   #33
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
When a vehicle is "coasting" effectively rolling along the road under inertia, you have no proper control. Yes the brakes work, but if the engine were to stall they would not, and the steering would become very heavy.

This is due to the servo assisted braking systems used on 99% of modern vehicles and the power steering fitted as standard to just about anything bigger than a roller skate.

That is why coasting is a potential danger, and against the rules of the Highway code, it is not just to be pedantic.
what the **** kind of car do you drive? I've never had my brakes fail during a stall. Ever. No matter what car I was driving at the time. The brakes are a hydraulic system not associated with any other part of the car. Cars are built that way for just that reason.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 00:04   #34
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
one of those small new...
skodas
Fabia?

Fking excellent cars

all skodas be4 were ****

all after were good (incl Fabia)

Fabia was Top Gear's Hatch of the year and one of the top ten best cars ever (no. 8)
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 10:57   #35
Piergeiron

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
what the **** kind of car do you drive? I've never had my brakes fail during a stall. Ever. No matter what car I was driving at the time. The brakes are a hydraulic system not associated with any other part of the car. Cars are built that way for just that reason.
Au contraire, mon capitain.

Like he correctly stated, most modern cars got electrically supported braking systems, which amplify the pressure of your foot on the pedal and give it to the hydraulics.

With the engine off, the amplification is amiss and all you do is brake with the power of your leg. Which doesn´t make it impossible, but a bit harder to brake.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 12:06   #36
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Automatics are for faggots.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:31   #37
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Got a driving lesson at 3:00

I now just have to get rid of this hangover....drinking till 3:00 in the the morning was a bad idea......
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:52   #38
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

My next lesson is at 4:40 today
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 17:34   #39
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki

0-5ish mph - 1st

5+ ish mph 2nd

20+ ish mph 3rd

30 + ish mph 4th

40 + ish mph 5th
hm.

I don't do that.

I have 0-10 - 1st

10+ 2nd

25+ 3rd

37+ 4th

45+ 5th.

But i've only been driving for however long, and I change when the car tells me to, so i do.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 17:44   #40
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Passed first time, learnt in a toyota scarlett

now i mostly borrow my sisters yaris when she doesnt need it
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 18:23   #41
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

I'm going to inherit my mothers Landrover Discovery when I pass apparently.

Its like driving a fking paddle-steamer

hard a-starboard!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 18:25   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Driving is for peons.

If you're not a peon, you don't drive, you get driven.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote