User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:51   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A joke

right, there's this fella walkin down the road, and he looks across, and he
sees this fella with an orange for a head ... so he's wondering about it,
and so he crosses over, and taps him on the shoulder, and he turns round.
So the man says to the orange "alright mate ... just wondering ... how come
you've got an orange for a head?" ... and he replies "oh, well, it's an
interesting story."
"what happened is, once, i saw this genie, and the genie granted me three
wishes ..."
so the man says "so, what did you wish for then??"
and the man says "well, for my first wish, i wished i had 100 million
pounds, so i could be happy for the rest of my life and not have to work,
and i got it" ...
"so what about the second wish, what did you ask for?"
"Well, for me second wish, i wished that i'd meet a beautiful woman, who was
right for me, and that she'd love me as who i am for the rest of my life"
"so what the hell did you ask for for your third wish?!!" asked the man,
baffled
so the man said "well ... i wished i had an orange for a head ..."

boom boom
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:54   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Kill yourself
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:57   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Nod you're losing it :(
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:58   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it made me laugh out loud when i read it, perhaps none of you have a sense of humour?
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:59   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
it made me laugh out loud when i read it, perhaps none of you have a sense of humour?

i hate to admit it, but i liked it
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:00   #6
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Your kung fu is getting weaker, Nod-Sam

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:01   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Just different to yours.

You didn't find the e^x joke funny :((
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:03   #8
RiCo

Only a thread by Nodrog, with such a lousy joke inside, would get this many replies.

I hereby contribute +1
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:03   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Not very funny, but not unfunny either..
Youre losing it.
:eek:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:04   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Your kung fu is getting weaker, Nod-Sam

-Sam? what the hell is -Sam?

[/pedant]
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:04   #11
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
It took me a couple of passes, but I got it eventually (I think).
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:07   #12
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
old
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:25   #13
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
-Sam? what the hell is -Sam?

[/pedant]

Sam = respectfull japanese treatment for those the same social rank as yours

Sama = same as above but to those of a highter social rank/level as yours

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:57   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Sam = respectfull japanese treatment for those the same social rank as yours

Sama = same as above but to those of a highter social rank/level as yours
I thought it was -san?
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 15:04   #15
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Eat your Wit-medication.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 15:36   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i liked that joke, heard it a while ago and thought it was funny
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 15:39   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
i liked that joke, heard it a while ago and thought it was funny
me too.

i've been telling it to everyone for months, and have yet to see anyone laugh.

losing a few friends is a small price to pay.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:20   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
http://rinkworks.com/jokes/random.cgi

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:23   #19
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
http://rinkworks.com/jokes/random.cgi

Why are doctors sued for malpractice at the beach?
Because they are judged by a jury of their piers.

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:25   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
What's red and not there?
No tomatoes.

What's green and has wheels?
A car. I was lying about the wheels.

Can a gorilla swim?
No.

All of which are on that mega funny joke site.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:31   #21
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
!!!
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:40   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

What did the apple say to the banana?
Nothing -- apples don't talk!

Why do bagpipers walk when they play?
They're trying to get away from the noise.

What do you call a frog with seven legs?
A seven-legged frog.

What does an apple and an apple tree have in common?
They both don't drive tractors.

Last edited by LHC; 17 Feb 2003 at 17:49.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:31   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

What's the difference between a duck?
One of its legs is both the same

WHAT?!?!?!?

Two Pretzels were walking down the street.
One was assaulted.

How does a man on a moon get his haircut?
Eclipse it

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
Frostbite.

:((
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:33   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The original joke of this thread could be made better if it was much, much longer.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:40   #25
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
What's red and not there?
No tomatoes.
yes
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:05   #26
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
I thought it was -san?
It is. N is a character by itself, however m is not. M can only be used with a vowel, hence

-Sama
-San

There is no singular m character, hence no -m.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:15   #27
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
That was actually funny....
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:20   #28
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
It is. N is a character by itself, however m is not. M can only be used with a vowel, hence

-Sama
-San

I tought everyone was used to my typos by now.

Misspelling is my karma.

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:29   #29
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
The original joke of this thread could be made better if it was much, much longer.
Agreed. But the effect thus far has paid off.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:36   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I must admit to having stolen and destroyed Nodrog's "steaks are too high" joke to annoy my mates. I've lengthened it to the following:

This guy went to America for a holiday, so he could visit his uncle. He had a great time, and did some quality sports and surfing, but eventually, he had to come home.

Unfortunately, on the last day, he was robbed. Everything he had was stolen. They took him plane tickets, passport, money.... everything. He had no choice but to swin across the Atlantic.

After 73 days of pain, he arrived back in England, to his mother, who suggested he went to the butchers to get some meat.

He went there, but unfortunately it was shut, as the butcher had died, so he had to go elsewhere. He went to the nearest alternative, which was open. He went inside and said, "Hey butcher, can I have some meat off the top shelf please?"
The butcher replied with sorry mate, the steaks are too high!"

I rarely use that version though, it's too damn long.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:45   #31
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Nod that was poor
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:52   #32
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Why did the Dead Meat cross the road?

To kill Nod.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 23:02   #33
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Once again I was fooled by the name of this thread.
It's still quite dull.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 23:19   #34
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

-Sama
-San

I was under the impression that -sama denoted female whereas -san denoted male.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 23:34   #35
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Ace.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 05:49   #36
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A joke

Quote:
right, there's this fella walkin down the road, and he looks across, and he
sees this fella with an orange for a head ... so he's wondering about it,
and so he crosses over, and taps him on the shoulder, and he turns round.
So the man says to the orange "alright mate ... just wondering ... how come
you've got an orange for a head?" ... and he replies "oh, well, it's an
interesting story."
"what happened is, once, i saw this genie, and the genie granted me three
wishes ..."
so the man says "so, what did you wish for then??"
and the man says "well, for my first wish, i wished i had 100 million
pounds, so i could be happy for the rest of my life and not have to work,
and i got it" ...
"so what about the second wish, what did you ask for?"
"Well, for me second wish, i wished that i'd meet a beautiful woman, who was
right for me, and that she'd love me as who i am for the rest of my life"
"so what the hell did you ask for for your third wish?!!" asked the man,
baffled
so the man said "well ... i wished i had an orange for a head ..."

boom boom
i dont get it
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 06:05   #37
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: A joke

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
i dont get it
Should we be surprized?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 18:58   #38
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Two cats are sitting on a slanted roof. Which one falls first?

The one with the lowest mew!
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:02   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Robert Mugabe's an ok sort of bloke, I mean, talk about not hurting a fly, he wouldn't MUG A BEE
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:08   #40
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Robert Mugabe's an ok sort of bloke, I mean, talk about not hurting a fly, he wouldn't MUG A BEE
i r your biggest fan
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...2A#post2259087
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...2A#post2283889
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...2A#post2286029
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...2A#post2314493
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:12   #41
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Did your partner volunteer to stay at home while you went working in the Caribbean, or did Jamaica?
[/topical]

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:54   #42
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Here's a joke you don't see everyday:

What's the most interesting thing to say in a conversation?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote