User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:28   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The Second Coming

Decent drama on ITV1. I liked the whole plot of it.

What do you think?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:30   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: The Second Coming

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
What do you think?
I think my waterbed is quite comfy.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:31   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Second Coming

Bollocks, I missed all of it. When's it likely to be repeated?

Any drama Christopher Eccleston is in is generally worth watching.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:36   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
He somewhat resembled Sammy Hyypia.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:41   #5
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Re: The Second Coming

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

ITV very rarely repeat dramas. You'd be best off hoping it either comes out on video or gets sold to some obscure channel on Sky.

It was pretty good though, but you have to wonder how clever God really is when He supports Man City.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:59   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: Re: The Second Coming

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

Any drama Christopher Eccleston is in is generally worth watching.
I missed it

CE is ace though, Burnside was fabulous

On a related note, 24 is back next week \o/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 01:00   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: The Second Coming

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
I missed it

CE is ace though, Burnside was fabulous

On a related note, 24 is back next week \o/
Damn I miss 24 so bad =//

Starts Sunday or Monday?
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 01:01   #8
Lord Boredom

yeah.. I'm looking forward to 24... if I ever get the time to watch it...
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 09:45   #9
StaticX

StaticX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: The Second Coming

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
ITV very rarely repeat dramas. You'd be best off hoping it either comes out on video or gets sold to some obscure channel on Sky.

It was pretty good though, but you have to wonder how clever God really is when He supports Man City.
He only supportsd Man C cause Man U wouldn't allow them to film at Old Trafford.
Barney is singing about, dancing away the blues, while a racially balanced group of mutant children twitch arrhythmically behind him. And you wonder why rock stars throw TV sets from hotel-room windows.
StaticX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:50   #10
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Second Coming

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Damn I miss 24 so bad =//

Starts Sunday or Monday?
24 starts on Sunday at 10pm on BBC2, with episode 2 on BBC3 immeadiately after.

The Second Coming was very good. I can't wait to see the conclusion tonight.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 13:31   #11
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The MEDIA (TV) is a tool designed to mould us into slaves,

drugging us into an empty, apathetic daze.

READ THOSE WORDS TWICE AND CRY

Matrim
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 22:11   #12
Blastoderm
________

The conclusion is on tonight.

I bet that it's going to end with him waking up & realising that it was all a dream.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 00:06   #13
Blastoderm
________

The bloody twat got killed.

Great ending
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 00:12   #14
Spüg

What season is 24 on over there? Here it's on on Tuesdays and it's midway through second season...
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 02:33   #15
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Spüg
What season is 24 on over there? Here it's on on Tuesdays and it's midway through second season...
if over there meens UK the second season is about to start.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:08   #16
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
The bloody twat got killed.

Great ending
I was really disappointed with the ending. Once again my belief that ITV just cannot make anything like a good drama is vindicated.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:23   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
however, even with the slight letdown of the ending, one of the better drama's i have seen in a while