User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:10   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Birthday Surprises

I'm in need of some ideas for a surprise for a female flatmate whose birthday it is in exactly one month's time.

So, I've 28 days to come up with something. I'm not overly imaginative though, so I ask of you 'What's the best/funniest/most unexpected birthday surprise you've ever had'?

Failing that, gimme some ideas that'll fit on a student budget.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:13   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jump from behind her couch naked when she gets home. Should be surprising enough.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:15   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Jump from behind her couch naked when she gets home. Should be surprising enough.
I don't think her boyfriend (other flatmate) would be overly impressed at that idea.

Well he might. But we wouldn't.

See?

I was thinking 'How much is it to hire an elephant'?
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:16   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
when she gets home, stick a dildo or vibrator in her mouth or down her trousers/skirt/underwear
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:31   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
when she gets home, stick a dildo or vibrator in her mouth or down her trousers/skirt/underwear
I should have known better than expecting sensible responses, shouldn't I?
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:42   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
probably

How about arranging a themed party for her?

It doesnt matter what the theme is, but the sheer fact that you and loads of mates will all be in silly dressware will make the whole thing look spectacular, and you look ace.

(im serious btw)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:43   #7
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
This is GD ffs!

And how did you get a mixed sex flat in first year?

Anyway, what kind of things is she into?
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:45   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Probably.

However, it might be a good idea to confer with her boyfriend and the other flatmates. Her boyfriend ought to know what she likes and what she doesn't, and perhaps you can all do something together.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:45   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Probably.

However, it might be a good idea to confer with her boyfriend and the other flatmates. Her boyfriend ought to know what she likes and what she doesn't, and perhaps you can all do something together.
That's the plan.

But we're both stuck for ideas.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:47   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Give her a copy of the Feynman Lectures; they're a girls best friend*!

*Except Jenny. She doesn't like them. But she's mad.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:52   #11
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
That's the plan.

I say again my last, What kind of things is she into.

Oh, and comedy PA R9 account option.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:54   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I've no idea, she's a Disney-loving-type-person.

That's about it.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:56   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
That's the plan.

Just invite her friends over for a surprise party then. Fairly standard, but she'll appreciate the thought etc.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 20:59   #14
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
I've no idea, she's a Disney-loving-type-person.

That's about it.
For 5 notes you could buy her a membership of EU Motor Sports Club, it might not do her much good but we need the money.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 21:06   #15
ELeeming
Cultured

And happy birthday to yourself, pab, before I forget.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 21:27   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
For 5 notes you could buy her a membership of EU Motor Sports Club, it might not do her much good but we need the money.
The best idea so far?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 21:44   #17
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Hire Bobby Davro
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 21:48   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Sorry to ask Pyro, but who is Bobby Davro?

I'm all out on these English Celebs.

Pete Townsend, Bobby Davro...
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 21:50   #19
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Pablissimo
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 21:51   #20
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
And I thought id seen all the horrors of the internet
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 21:56   #21
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Zharkov
And I thought id seen all the horrors of the internet
"In his rare moments away from the world of show business"

roflmao
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:20   #22
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
im suprised no one has said this so far.

Suprise sex!

(with the elephant)
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 23:11   #23
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
my (evil) dildo idea seems to be good
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 23:20   #24
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Serious suggestion.

Buy her lots of small prezzies, Chocolates etc......... wrap them up and hide them all over the house and garden (if you have one?) give her a cryptic map of the hiding places and watch her search the house.

It will be great fun, and give her a lot of entertainment.

But try if possible to make the final present something romantic/personal from her BF (and not a packet of condoms)
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:36   #25
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Serious suggestion.

Buy her lots of small prezzies, Chocolates etc......... wrap them up and hide them all over the house and garden (if you have one?) give her a cryptic map of the hiding places and watch her search the house.

It will be great fun, and give her a lot of entertainment.

But try if possible to make the final present something romantic/personal from her BF (and not a packet of condoms)
Harken unto the voice of experience.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas