User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jan 2003, 15:41   #51
MisterZ

MisterZ is an unknown quantity at this point
pablissimo, what you got in maths?
MisterZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 15:45   #52
MisterZ

Oh and after reading through the whole thread, I wanted to add that Xavier's voice sounds more like Barny's from Simpsons rather than Dr Nick's - 'Hey Homer, lets drink some beeer!'

Paul Jackson was just ****e - hence there are atleast 5 graffitis featuring his name on desks in our LT.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 15:52   #53
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MisterZ
Gordon Brebner left the Uni in October and moved to USA. I accidentally bumped into him in my first week while trying to find my way in the labyrinths of JCMB.

AI actually is pretty good. Switching to CS&AI next year.
You a first-year?

AI has been insanely boring to be honest, last time I went to an AI lecture would be before Christmas, and recursive prolog crap is somewhat annoying. Spent an hour today getting one bastard predicate to work.

Four lines of code in sixty minutes.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 15:53   #54
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
pablissimo, what you got in maths?
73 outta whatever it was out of.

So 'I'm proud'.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 16:11   #55
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Brebner left? unlucky for you. He was damn good.

and WTF is this? It's snowing! It never snows in Edinburgh.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:10   #56
MisterZ

I got 74!
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:11   #57
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Damn your eyes.

Though I'm not at all arsed what mark I got, as long as I get a shiny exemption. Which probably needs me to get my DP. Which, having missed a good quarter of the maths tutorials this year, is looking shakey.

AI wanted 80% attendance at labs and tuts =/
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:13   #58
MisterZ

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming

and WTF is this? It's snowing! It never snows in Edinburgh.
Only snowed for like 10 mins and now it all melted and I have to walk back home.

pablissimo, do you live in Sciennes, have short brown hair, glasses and always wear headphones?
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:15   #59
MisterZ

Whos your tutor?
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:16   #60
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Only snowed for like 10 mins and now it all melted and I have to walk back home.

pablissimo, do you live in Sciennes, have short brown hair, glasses and always wear headphones?
This is quite bad when you get weather reports for your home town off GD.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:17   #61
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:

I live in Sciennes. I have short brown hair. And glasses. And normally only the one headphone cos the other's banjaxed somewhat.

So yes.

And my last tutor was some foreign woman with a daft name, Theresia or somesuch, I've got that Dr. Assing now, German lecturer guy. 'Hans'.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:19   #62
MisterZ

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I live in Sciennes. I have short brown hair. And glasses. And normally only the one headphone cos the other's banjaxed somewhat.

So yes.

And my last tutor was some foreign woman with a daft name, Theresia or somesuch, I've got that Dr. Assing now, German lecturer guy. 'Hans'.
That guy is allright. You'll be pissing yourself laughing everytime he says something.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:21   #63
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
That guy is allright. You'll be pissing yourself laughing everytime he says something.
I spent the whole of the first lecture pissing meself thinking he was Hans Gruber off Die Hard. Then the fact that he's written the comical phrase '46 times the coin showed head' on the lecture notes was pointed out to me.

And the pissing myself continued.

I now realise he is in fact the Count from Sesame Street.

Vonn X, twoo X, three X!
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:25   #64
MisterZ

Quote:
I spent the whole of the first lecture pissing meself thinking he was Hans Gruber off Die Hard. Then the fact that he's written the comical phrase '46 times the coin showed head' on the lecture notes was pointed out to me.

And the pissing myself continued.

I now realise he is in fact the Count from Sesame Street.

Vonn X, twoo X, three X!

Just flicked through my probability notes but couldnt find that phraze :[
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:35   #65
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Front page.

And in other news, I've just realised, how the hell did you know what I looked like?
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:40   #66
MisterZ

Quote:
Front page.

And in other news, I've just realised, how the hell did you know what I looked like?

Found it!

Erm, I actually guessed. I know 5 CS people who live in Sciennes. But none of them is sad enough to post on an internet forum everyday. Every time I was going to a lecture in the morning I got on the KB bus and on the way to AT I saw some CS guy matching your description walking from Sciennes. Thats about it really. It was a wild guess.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:41   #67
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Found it!

Erm, I actually guessed. I know 5 CS people who live in Sciennes. But none of them is sad enough to post on an internet forum everyday. Every time I was going to a lecture in the morning I got on the KB bus and on the way to AT I saw some CS guy matching your description walking from Sciennes. Thats about it really. It was a wild guess.
Well. Frankly that explained it perfectly.

Just so as I'm 'in the know' and so on.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:43   #68
MisterZ

Yeah, tell me please what marks did people from your maths tut got for the class exam. I like to compare.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:47   #69
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Honestly couldn't tell you, I was trying to stifle the laughter of when Hans started clapping chalk dust off his hands and doing a 'comical dance'.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:49   #70
MisterZ

Heh, he also likes to pick his nose during lectures. How did your other exams go?
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:55   #71
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

No results back yet, probably next week I guess.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:56   #72
MisterZ

Obviously. How do you think you did? Exemptions? Passes?
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 18:05   #73
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Not a clue. AI won't be ace, can't see CS being too hot either.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 18:06   #74
MisterZ

Allrighty then. Time to go home.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 18:25   #75
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Pablissimo is the greatest to have ever been excreted from a mother.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 04:33   #76
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
pab deleted his sig
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 11:15   #77
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Quote:
I need some action
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime