User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Nov 2005, 20:05   #51
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [:crymeariver:] Enby sad :(

that is rather like saying that the Director of IBM would be helpful when your printer broke ...

I've got no idea about it enby but the CAB and the police officers should be able to tell you
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 22:57   #52
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You will be out the 200 overage but the insurance should pay for the towing and storage surely.

I know mine did when my car was stolen.
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 02:45   #53
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
The rich just get richer.
You seem to have missed a few zeroes out for this to apply to 'the rich', as they usually drive around in cars worth just a tad more than 2,800 quid.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 15:59   #54
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

oh hay oldie replied to my thread

I'm worried that insurance will not give me any money.

By my calculations the cost for storage recovery and repair by the time insurance even get the full details for my claim (they are calling on thursday), will be over 500 , which is how much the car was insured for :/
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Dec 2005, 13:49   #55
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Update :

Insurance company spoke to garage who think it's a write off. This is NOT what the garage told me when I called them last friday.

Enby car go bye bye
Enby sad
Unread 1 Dec 2005, 13:52   #56
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

poor poor enby

have a cookie
Unread 1 Dec 2005, 14:25   #57
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Update :

Insurance company spoke to garage who think it's a write off. This is NOT what the garage told me when I called them last friday.

Enby car go bye bye
Enby sad
Do you get a free new car though?
Unread 1 Dec 2005, 14:33   #58
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Do you get a free new car though?
nope

i'll be out of pocket by about 1300, if not 1500 when garage costs etc are considered.
Unread 1 Dec 2005, 14:35   #59
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what on earth is the point of having insurance in the first place?
Unread 1 Dec 2005, 14:36   #60
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: [:crymeariver:] Enby sad :(

This is all a bit shit, really, isn't it?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2005, 23:09   #61
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It is. I don't see how fixing an ignition has suddenly caused such a problem and been so expensive. Was there any other damage they found after giving you the origional quote?

I guess you won't be wanting a lift to the garage? If you want a lift in the next couple of weeks just poke me and I should be free (Thursdays are bad days but otherwise not too bad)
Unread 2 Dec 2005, 00:45   #62
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How in the **** can the car be a write-off?
Unread 2 Dec 2005, 00:52   #63
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
How in the **** can the car be a write-off?
i'm assuming what they mean is 'costs to fix it are more than the car is worth'

otherwise, wtf.
Unread 2 Dec 2005, 01:26   #64
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The car was broken into and hotwired HOW CAN IT BE A WRITE-OFF?
Unread 2 Dec 2005, 10:24   #65
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i don't know

The insurance company is sending their own engineer to get an opinion on things, see what he says.
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 12:13   #66
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
i don't know

The insurance company is sending their own engineer to get an opinion on things, see what he says.
christ that engineer must have hitch-hiked.

Got a call from him today, giving me 340 for the car, and it's a write off.
given that there's a 200 excess, thats a lot more than i thought, it means they valued a car i bought at 425 at 540

In other good news, my dad is buying me (though i have to pay him back), a new car, and the insurance can be transferred over without too much fuss (or indeed, cost).

Yayness!

Last edited by NEWSBOT3; 20 Dec 2005 at 16:31.
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 16:30   #67
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Christmas is saved for enby!
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 16:42   #68
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

what've they done with your old car?
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 16:46   #69
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
what've they done with your old car?
its a write off, so sold/paid for it to be taken to the nearest scrapyard, or used for parts.

essentially they buy it from me for that 340 quid.
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 16:47   #70
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

disapointed i didn't see this earlier, it sounds rather like you got screwed :/
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 16:53   #71
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Well yes and no.

i've lost about 100 quid, and i have to buy a new car.
they are paying costs for recovery etc on top of the money theyre giving me, so it's better than i was expecting.

Insurance is just legalised robbery really, since i've already paid them 600 quid for the year. ho hum.
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:12   #72
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Post Re: [:crymeariver:] Enby sad :(

further update : collected belongings from the car before it goes to the great car graveyard in the sky, today.

Nothing seems to have been taken, even my fluffy dice were still there.

Now getting a refund on the tax disc , and making sure the DVLA know the car isnt mine now etc.

oh. I didn't ask to see the car. I havent since and I don't really want to, which might make sense to some of you.
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:12   #73
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
its a write off, so sold/paid for it to be taken to the nearest scrapyard, or used for parts.

essentially they buy it from me for that 340 quid.
And here I welcome you to the real world.

The car at the moment is owned by your insurance, most likely the garage it is in now buys it, repairs it and sells it for 1700 again.

In 2 months you'll see your car overtake you on the motorway.
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:13   #74
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
oh. I didn't ask to see the car. I havent since and I don't really want to, which might make sense to some of you.

You are a sensitive, yet emotionally wrecked, boy aren't you?
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:14   #75
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
And here I welcome you to the real world.

The car at the moment is owned by your insurance, most likely the garage it is in now buys it, repairs it and sells it for 1700 again.

In 2 months you'll see your car overtake you on the motorway.
its 13 years old, i doubt it :P (also im writing to the DVLA (government car licensing agency) , who will make sure nothing norty goes on )

it'd make more sense for them to sell the parts or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
You are a sensitive, yet emotionally wrecked, boy aren't you?
something like that.
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:18   #76
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
its 13 years old, i doubt it :P (also im writing to the DVLA (government car licensing agency) , who will make sure nothing norty goes on )

it'd make more sense for them to sell the parts or whatever.

something like that.

Have some love:

<3