User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jun 2007, 11:32   #1
Thrackan
NewDawn peon

Thrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of light
NewDawn recruitment round 22

R j00 sup3r ubar 1337 n wanna join teh 1337est 4lly in teh game?

Do j00 wanna pwn liek, pwn teh whole galaxeh? Liek, you know, hehe.

Do j00 talks gamez n haxxor stuff in all ur channelz?

Then go read another thread.

Are you happy being verbally abused?

Are you smiling when you get a call in the middle of the night, from strange people with weird accents, demanding you to get your hiney on the net and deploy your defensive countermeasures?

Are you a believer of the power of the Holy Pony?

Are you looking for the alliance that is responsible for 90% of Depends sales, the other 10% being elderly people?

Are you looking for the alliance that has "I can't be arsed" Barrow, "I stick my wang in your Mashed Potatoes" CleaningMuppet and other infamous people?

Are you looking for an alliance that has a caring alliance mum, Catwoman?

Do you have no problem whatsoever to be subjected to jokes about your own family?

Can you deal with hyperactive members? Or those with multiple personalities? Aquatics? WELSH!?

Then who knows, you might be fit for NewDawn!

NewDawn has been around for quite a long while, if I remember correctly as a cluster alliance in round 1, and a full-fledged one since round 2.
This gives NewDawn a stable core of unstable people, and we have been around as a regular top 5 playing alliance.

We are an alliance that revolves around humor, and fun in playing PA, but you should know that if you have read this far.

We provide our members with daily planned attacks, regulated defense and web and IRC tools, by our techie aquatic harv.

Recruitment is done through IRC, channel #newdawn

"I did not have sex with that Muppet." -Bill Clinton, reknown mashed potatoes fanatic

"It's a New Dawn, it's a New Day, it's a New Life, and I'm feeling good!" -Nina Simone, jazz artist

NewDawn cannot be held responsible for mental or physical ailments forthcoming after an encounter with one or more of our members.
NewDawn cannot be held responsible for losing your job, failing your school or having problems with your significant other. We will not pay your alimony or change our behaviour towards you if you do.
NewDawn does not at all feel responsible for your lack of sleep, fresh air or abundance of alcoholic abuse. Neither do we care whether or not you decide to take on a real life.
Furthermore, NewDawn will not feel sorry for you if you feel offended, disillusioned or in any way mentally disrupted after reading this thread.

Last edited by Thrackan; 25 Jun 2007 at 11:40.
Thrackan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2007, 11:45   #2
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road
Re: NewDawn recruitment round 22

Rooting for ya. I would join if I wasn't under pain of death to stay with my current one for this round .

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2007, 12:07   #3
Thrackan
NewDawn peon

Thrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of light

You'd be quite the masochist to prefer my interviews over staying with your current alliance
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 19:21   #4
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Biggest bunch of idiots in planetarion but i woudnt have it any other way
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote