User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 12 Feb 2003, 16:31   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Real Player connection 'issues'

Ok, I'm getting pissed off now.
I have real player so I can watch BBC News and get Radio 1 on occasions (because the reception here alternates from excellent to piss-poor occasionally).
Real Player Linux connects fine.
Real One (the bloated piece of **** that it is) refused to connect in XP. Neither of them have any proxy settings set, and their configuration is as identical as it can be. In fact setting a proxy has no effect - the linux one carries on and the windows one still fails.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 22:32   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: Real Player connection 'issues'

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Ok, I'm getting pissed off now.
I have real player so I can watch BBC News and get Radio 1 on occasions (because the reception here alternates from excellent to piss-poor occasionally).
Real Player Linux connects fine.
Real One (the bloated piece of **** that it is) refused to connect in XP. Neither of them have any proxy settings set, and their configuration is as identical as it can be. In fact setting a proxy has no effect - the linux one carries on and the windows one still fails.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Reel one player sucks massively It drops my BBC newsfeed all the damn time and that's the only reason I even installed it
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote