User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 24 Dec 2013, 22:05   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Round 55 stats - any takers?

Is anyone interested in doing them?

Looking for a similar style ST with a few T2s and maybe 1-2 T3s (more for EMP ships). We've redone quite a few sets of stats recently, so willing to have a set from scratch if it's reasonably balanced. I want SKs to have comparable armour/cost to other ships, but their general low damage (maybe lower than before).

You can also make a call (with some justification) on:

SKs dying
Pods dying
Cargo (resource stealing) ships coming back
Changing the 100/60/30 ratio if necessary

I'd like to get a shortlist by Saturday (28th) and be tweaking in beta by Monday (30th) so if that's possible, great.

Happy for more general stats things to be discussed in this thread too
Unread 24 Dec 2013, 22:38   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 55 stats - any takers?

Going to visit my parents the next couple of days. Depending on how bored I get I might put something together.

No guarantees, no promises.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2013, 08:38   #3
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing

Theres prolly a LOT more ships than you were looking for Appoco, but i thought i'd try making a 3pod stat that was mostly ST.

And I know that the same 4 people will just Flame about but when you look at stats just remove the person that posted them and evaluate them for what they are.
Unread 26 Dec 2013, 09:57   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Please no 3 pods stat set.
With the small gals of late, and alliance race being open to the very end id like to see stats being made defensive, with efficient capital hulls ship.
Xan needs to be more efficient in such a setup having only FI and DE or FR as pods

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2013, 11:30   #5
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

From my pole of people in this game, they would rather have offensive stats over defensive.

And unless you can say something constructive other than what YOU want to play, keep your comments to suggestions.
Unread 26 Dec 2013, 13:24   #6
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Defensive stats are awful, no thanks.
Unread 26 Dec 2013, 13:34   #7
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
One thing I dislike in your set, and in many other sets, is the fact that the main anti xan fi is a xan ship.

Overall I think xan fi/fr looks a bit too strong att-wise.
Unread 26 Dec 2013, 15:24   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
From my pole of people in this game, they would rather have offensive stats over defensive.

And unless you can say something constructive other than what YOU want to play, keep your comments to suggestions.
There has been no alliance that has been able to dominate the last 5 rounds, its more or less down to stats.
Utterly senseless offensive stats dosnt encourage alliance playing.
The gal sizes has also been redone

Unread 26 Dec 2013, 18:13   #9
isildurx

Just because it's three podclasses doesn't mean it's overly offensive. I'd rather have too offensive stats than terrible defensive stats.
Unread 26 Dec 2013, 19:14   #10
Tiamat101

Isildurx, I see your concern but both FR and Co have emp that fires and will be pretty effective vs the xan fi, also there being 3 co attack fleets AND 3 fr attack fleets if Xan fi were to become problem I have no doubt people could start to compensate vs it.

And as for Fr, it get utterly BLOWN up by BS, and with Fr being one of the most targeted classes in the stats it and so many limited MT ships you will not be able to build a balanced fleet with it.

I wanted to make HYPER aggressive stats and give enough options to all the ally around to make the strats they WANT! rather than the strats that will counter everyone else.

EDIT: I did buff Terran Co just a tad bit D/C and A/C since it wouldn't have the desired result otherwise.
Unread 26 Dec 2013, 19:26   #11
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Defensive stats are awful, no thanks.
Defencive stats are probably not appealing to the less efficient alliances.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2013, 19:55   #12
Tiamat101

Even more efficient alliances Don't like defensive stats because it only PROMOTES def whoring and fortress gals/planets. If you have a 30% chance of being able to cover attacks then the more active and strategically placed alliances will win. This game has 3 modes of judgment(winning) Alliance win, which would promote more offensive stats; Galaxy win, which can win in either offensive or defensive; and Planet Win, which would rather have defensive stats. So you must ask yourself what do you play for.
Unread 27 Dec 2013, 07:58   #13
NirWana

NirWana is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Even more efficient alliances Don't like defensive stats because it only PROMOTES def whoring and fortress gals/planets. If you have a 30% chance of being able to cover attacks then the more active and strategically placed alliances will win. This game has 3 modes of judgment(winning) Alliance win, which would promote more offensive stats; Galaxy win, which can win in either offensive or defensive; and Planet Win, which would rather have defensive stats. So you must ask yourself what do you play for.
So.. if you've got a 30% chance of being able to cover attacks, the more active and strategically placed alliances will win, but yet more offensive stats are better for alliance win? Am I the only one reading a contradiction here?

Also, I'm all for activity and strategic planning/placement being key factors in winning a game.
Sorry, I'm not a huge fan of losing to sheer luck, there needs to be some sort of skill involved, otherwise I could just aswell play one of those facebook games.
NirWana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2013, 10:45   #14
isildurx

Defensive stats, offensive stats, the better and more active ally wins out regardless. Offensive stats are fun, defensive stats are stagnant and boring.
Unread 27 Dec 2013, 17:30   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Defensive stats, offensive stats, the better and more active ally wins out regardless. Offensive stats are fun, defensive stats are stagnant and boring.
Stats that encourage allies to go into forts are more interesting for this round i think.
It leaves it up to the alliances how to work it out internally instead of best fencing up gals and block.

Unread 27 Dec 2013, 18:28   #16
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&usp=sharing

I edited Tia's stats to something i think the stats should resemble.

This is about 25% at this point. Taking a break for a few so i can look at them with fresh eyes in a couple of hours
Unread 27 Dec 2013, 23:11   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc View Post
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&usp=sharing

I edited Tia's stats to something i think the stats should resemble.

This is about 25% at this point. Taking a break for a few so i can look at them with fresh eyes in a couple of hours
You cant polish a turd.....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2013, 00:01   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I began work on a set, but I do not believe it'll be ready before tomorrow.

[edit] Yeah, definitely not going to happen. I got Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 for Christmas, so my day just went poof.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 28 Dec 2013 at 22:52.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2013, 22:03   #19
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Pods dying
Seriously, whoever picks up the stats job; please don't kill Zikonian for everyone except the shipfarmers...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2013, 13:27   #20
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I had a dream last night that someone gave me some stats

okay, will review Tia's and the modified version today and hopefully get some sort of beta testing going soon
Unread 29 Dec 2013, 14:05   #21
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Seriously, whoever picks up the stats job; please don't kill Zikonian for everyone except the shipfarmers...
Agreed. The whole point of playing Zikonian is the steal ability. If stolen pods die, Zikonian could be deemed worthless.

Last edited by Clouds; 30 Dec 2013 at 00:37.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2013, 22:14   #22
Basilisk

Basilisk is an unknown quantity at this point

Pods of all class types will also negate the issues perceived or real from last round with ship farming
Basilisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 01:37   #23
Tiamat101

Stats are Loaded into beta, You'll notice that they are 2 Pod stats, Will tweak emp and shit later.
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 10:22   #24
isildurx

awww, what happened with the rest of the pods
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 10:23   #25
isildurx

Great stats, zik and etd don't even have anti FI

:F
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 10:44   #26
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

whats up to date link please
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 11:08   #27
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Great stats, zik and etd don't even have anti FI

:F
That's where the new covop comes in!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 11:10   #28
isildurx

http://beta.planetarion.com/manual.pl?page=stats
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 12:09   #29
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

ty
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 13:52   #30
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
That's where the new covop comes in!
And i heard TheFallen is planning a new ship steal strat for the upcomming round

Unread 31 Dec 2013, 14:09   #31
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Stats are Loaded into beta, You'll notice that they are 2 Pod stats, Will tweak emp and shit later.

There is a lot of shit to tweak looking at this set. When does round start? Do you have time to overhaul an entire stat set?? I'm presuming there is major changes for zik/etd yeah?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 16:25   #32
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
There is a lot of shit to tweak looking at this set. When does round start? Do you have time to overhaul an entire stat set?? I'm presuming there is major changes for zik/etd yeah?
i hope there are some major changes overall, if you are gonna point out etd/zik's lack of anti fi... Take a closer look on the stats and you'll see they are HORRIFIC defensive. Will be another BORING round, with crap stats unless we see a big overhaul.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 19:58   #33
Tiamat101

That was my fault, Both the Thief and the Investor were suppose to T1 Fi. It has thus been fixed.

Also Changed Spirit Fr-Co T1 De T2 Fr Init 5-6.

Gryphon Fr-> Fi T1 De T2 Fr Init 8

Black Widow Emp-Norm Init 9 T1 Cr T2 Bs

Last edited by Tiamat101; 31 Dec 2013 at 20:19.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 21:07   #34
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

I think any time etd and terran has true synergy it has proven to be over powered.

I think the buccaneer needs to be Normal in order for zik to be relevant.

Why so many frigates and destroyers?
Unread 31 Dec 2013, 22:37   #35
Tiamat101

Tenative change to the Spectre, T2 Cr giving it Free fire on Cr ships but at t2.
Unread 1 Jan 2014, 00:36   #36
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Why do i get the feeling that Tia in no possibole way can be playing Cath much as a race? :/

Unread 1 Jan 2014, 18:39   #37
Tiamat101

Quite a bit of changes the main one is that Fr and De no longer target each other. As a result I removed one ship from ter/xan/zik's fr/de fleet and repositioned that around. I also removed the Mantis to add the scarab.

Thoughts comments flames(to a minimum).
Unread 1 Jan 2014, 19:13   #38
TheoDD

Please explain how you see viable attack classes
Unread 1 Jan 2014, 20:52   #39
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Wth you do to the fireblade?? U been giving em steroids?
Can you please give cath some way to stop CR?

Unread 1 Jan 2014, 21:22   #40
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodybutcher View Post
wth you do to the fireblade?? U been giving em steroids?
Can you please give cath some way to stop cr?
please no!!!!! Ffs stats defensive enough as it is... Make more holes don't tighten them up
Unread 1 Jan 2014, 22:30   #41
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
please no!!!!! Ffs stats defensive enough as it is... Make more holes don't tighten them up
Well wtf is up with Fireblade and Spectre then??? They dont look a littke bit erm, good?

Unread 2 Jan 2014, 02:19   #42
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well wtf is up with Fireblade and Spectre then??? They dont look a littke bit erm, good?
... * speechless *

wtf does this have to do with my comment?
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 08:11   #43
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
... * speechless *

wtf does this have to do with my comment?
The races needs to be more even

Unread 2 Jan 2014, 08:52   #44
TheoDD

I have no idea what drugs the monkey is on, but dont take guidance from the monkey with a stick.
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 10:28   #45
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I have no idea what drugs the monkey is on, but dont take guidance from the monkey with a stick.
So you dont think xan needs nerphing what so ever

Unread 2 Jan 2014, 11:30   #46
TheoDD

"please no!!!!! Ffs stats defensive enough as it is... Make more holes, don't tighten them up"

interpret it how you want!
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 14:06   #47
isildurx

The spectre is rediculous indeed. I think you should remove the CR targetting.
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 16:22   #48
Bobzy

Bobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the rough

Spectre isn't that ridiculous at all. Doesn't do massive damage against the high armoured Ter Bs and then less efficient against Zik/Cat Cr.

Xan is bad enough with these stats at the moment as Pegs, Beets, Ghost AND Investors all fire before their Fi enemies with Wyvern, Viper/Scarab, Marauder all firing before their Fr enemies (and Etd's Kraken at the same time).

Removing the Cr capacity means Xan can only effectively defend against itself (Fi) and Zik Fr only whilst being hit first on attack despite having the worst defensive stats of any race. Essentially, you'd be making them a dead race for next round.
Bobzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2014, 16:45   #49
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobzy View Post
Spectre isn't that ridiculous at all. Doesn't do massive damage against the high armoured Ter Bs and then less efficient against Zik/Cat Cr.

Xan is bad enough with these stats at the moment as Pegs, Beets, Ghost AND Investors all fire before their Fi enemies with Wyvern, Viper/Scarab, Marauder all firing before their Fr enemies (and Etd's Kraken at the same time).

Removing the Cr capacity means Xan can only effectively defend against itself (Fi) and Zik Fr only whilst being hit first on attack despite having the worst defensive stats of any race. Essentially, you'd be making them a dead race for next round.
Stats where xan can zero loss def cat?
Can we have some zero loss zik steal def too please!!

Unread 2 Jan 2014, 16:58   #50
Bobzy

Bobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Stats where xan can zero loss def cat?
Can we have some zero loss zik steal def too please!!
...or we could alter the fact that Cath has 3 ships targetting Fr? Just sayin'

Edit: Same problem with Zik though. These stats need work

Last edited by Bobzy; 2 Jan 2014 at 17:05.
Bobzy is offline   Reply With Quote