User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2004, 22:04   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi LCH

Dear LCH members, Dear LCH Officers, Dear LCH High Command.

In order to win, Im afraid you have to start to target 1up. I dont get why this is so hard for you to figure out, but it seems that hitting ND is all you can do. If you want an enemy to loose roids and score, you have to attack them! This might be shocking for you, but the truth sometimes hurts.
Now, ND is 45million score behind you, so why you care so much about them, is beyond me.

So come on now, get yourself and your allies to attack 1up.
Im sure you can make it if you try.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 22:10   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi LCH

Same goes for defending HR against ND incomings.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 22:14   #3
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov

In order to win, Im afraid you have to start to target 1up. I dont get why this is so hard for you to figure out, but it seems that hitting ND is all you can do. If you want an enemy to loose roids and score, you have to attack them! This might be shocking for you, but the truth sometimes hurts.
Now, ND is 45million score behind you, so why you care so much about them, is beyond me.

hi

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:20   #4
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Why don't you sit around the table and make a deal about it. I'd hate it if the average 1up member ends this round with more roids than the average Rock member.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:20   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Maybe they just don't like ND ? Can't see why though Barrow, Vader and Fish are all very pretty.

Gerbie please go back away from AD again.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:43   #6
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
Why don't you sit around the table and make a deal about it. I'd hate it if the average 1up member ends this round with more roids than the average Rock member.
At this rate the average 1UP member will have more roids than all ROCK members combined:xmas: (look, christmas smilies, oh joy)
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:58   #7
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:

Id like to know exactly how you have the full overview of who's hitting who tbh..

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:16   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

He probably joined 1up, used our intel (haxing) tools, then quit after being enlightened.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:24   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I did as I always do. I use my enourmous hax0ring skills. Nah, Im really just Sid.
(on the more serious note; its not that hard to figure out, using sandmans site, and talking with friends from both sides)
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:35   #10
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

zhukov, you play this game?
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:38   #11
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

He isn't far off the mark really. I am really glad 1up will win this round, would hate it if they didn't. If they didn't, it means LCH would win, and them scumbags don't deserve the win. They have stagnated the round beyond belief.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 01:23   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
zhukov, you play this game?
ph33r my freebie account!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 03:19   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Their top members won't hit 1up so they've got to find an alliance to suit their needs, I'd guess.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 08:35   #14
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
He isn't far off the mark really. I am really glad 1up will win this round, would hate it if they didn't. If they didn't, it means LCH would win, and them scumbags don't deserve the win. They have stagnated the round beyond belief.
ND in "we want 1up to win" shocker .... surprising?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 08:57   #15
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
ND in "we want 1up to win" shocker .... surprising?
Nope.

I for one would hate LCH to win this rd
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 09:37   #16
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

It's a case of the 'lesser of 2 evils'.

There is NO way I would want to give LCH any chance of a victory at all. They really have dug their own grave with this one.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 11:06   #17
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Got milk?

I'd rather see LCH win in front of 1up, but only cause i dislike 1up for roiding me :P

btw Cockcheese, afaik we dont attack nd and nd dont attack us atm, and on top of that lch has no reason to defend hr...

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 13:42   #18
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
If they didn't, it means LCH would win, and them scumbags don't deserve the win. They have stagnated the round beyond belief.
what the hell did you just say? please supply some arguments for all the crap you're saying, back it up..this is just mindless flaming
what makes us stagnate the round...scumbags? cause we roided you 3 rounds ago?

Unread 8 Dec 2004, 14:49   #19
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
Got milk?

I'd rather see LCH win in front of 1up, but only cause i dislike 1up for roiding me :P

btw Cockcheese, afaik we dont attack nd and nd dont attack us atm, and on top of that lch has no reason to defend hr...
OMG!!!! ND/HR BLOCKING SCANDAL!!!!

Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 14:51   #20
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Their top members won't hit 1up so they've got to find an alliance to suit their needs, I'd guess.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 15:03   #21
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
what the hell did you just say? please supply some arguments for all the crap you're saying, back it up..this is just mindless flaming
what makes us stagnate the round...scumbags? cause we roided you 3 rounds ago?
Clearly referring to the fact that when 1up were closing in on you, you decided to throw the kitchen sink (with your friends) at NewDawn. Thus removing our chances, and as another result of it, removing your own.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 16:11   #22
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Comedy genius
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 16:46   #23
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got milk?

Then why did the HR planet I attacked night before last ONLY have LCH defense fleets inbound?

(Yes, my intel is correct, it has proved to be accurate all round)

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 18:13   #24
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
Then why did the HR planet I attacked night before last ONLY have LCH defense fleets inbound?
Maybe the planet was HR and then joined LCH, thus you having wrong intel? (just my theory as you say it was only LCH defence there) (ofc, if the FI def was eta 8 Im gonna shut up)
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 21:31   #25
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

If the largest members in my alliance would not hit targets that were tactically beneficial, they would no longer be in my alliance.

The same goes for cheating, coincidentally.

Pick your poison elviz.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 22:58   #26
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Lame?

LCH cant win the round, I told them once before and ill say it again, attacking me when i left LCH as neutral was the mistake of the round. ( Im 1up )

LCH also cant win the round because the HC allows the top members to fence sit! Yes thats you elviz and cocteau :eek:
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:44   #27
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
Lame?

LCH cant win the round, I told them once before and ill say it again, attacking me when i left LCH as neutral was the mistake of the round. ( Im 1up )

LCH also cant win the round because the HC allows the top members to fence sit! Yes thats you elviz and cocteau :eek:
It's wonderful having LCH's two biggest members pop up through [NADS] every night \o/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:50   #28
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
Lame?

You leave an alliance and dont expect them to hit you? What planet you live on?
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:01   #29
TeK
I Dislike carDi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknLoad
You leave an alliance and dont expect them to hit you? What planet you live on?
considering the reasons on why i left, yes. even so, i told them lch wont win this round if they attack me.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:05   #30
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
considering the reasons on why i left, yes. even so, i told them lch wont win this round if they attack me.
Clearly you are the true kingmaker of this round
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:34   #31
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

TeK - that is rather shamelessly egotistical.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:41   #32
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
The round really isn't over. But maybe, just maybe, (a very tinnie wennie maybe), the universe doesn't revolve around you. Sorry.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:51   #33
TeK
I Dislike carDi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
TeK - that is rather shamelessly egotistical.
Thats me \o/

---

Chika -- Lies!
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 00:56   #34
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
Thats me \o/

---

Chika -- Lies!
NO MORE ATTACKING ME YOU TWAT :eek:
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 11:26   #35
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
It's wonderful having LCH's two biggest members pop up through [NADS] every night \o/

so im not the only 1 who talks to you guys thru [NADS]?? :xmas:

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 14:19   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
what the hell did you just say? please supply some arguments
for
all the crap you're saying, back it up..this is just mindless flaming
what makes us stagnate the round...scumbags? cause we roided you 3 rounds
ago?
Well, all hail the mighty LCH I mean how can we not love LCH when
they:

- Supporting Fencesitters who refuse to target 1up as that would put their
planet at risk, god forbid were they to lose score/roids! This is so
obvious, that even LCH players themselfs tell me (oh yes, they are annoyed
by it).

- Failing to target 1up on several occaisons to bring any sense of
competition in the round, infact most of the time avoiding any kind of difficult
conflict.

It kind of shows how much more deserving 1up (this might be somewhat
shocking from me, heh) are when they are willing to fight anyone at any
time, even if they are Sid and his peons. Even ND who you view as your
inferiors will target anyone at any time this round - they're simply forced
to be on 1ups side due to the people targetting them being remarkbly similar
to those who target 1up, so what can you expect, really - they aren't going
to do anything because you say they should. ND plays, not to support 1up, but to
win themselfs.

All in all LCH have been shown to have an alliance with bags of ability (you
don't get to that score without it), yet as soon as any kind of challenge
comes up, instead of standing up to it run like girls and indeed point the
finger at 1up so someone else can get you out of trouble. Are you scared of Sid? Did he
roid you too many times a few rounds ago?

So yeah, Nitros - when are you (are you at all, infact) going to start taking action about fencesitting and take full military control of your alliance?
Or are LCH HC simply acting for certain large planets personal benefit (that
would not be the first time in planetarions history..), while the welfare of
other less well known players/smaller planets seems indeed quite secondary
to your bunch, even though some of them seem up for fighting for LCH and
targetting 1up actively?

1up doesn't allow fencesitting this round.
ND doesn't either, as far as I know (and I was member there untill quite
recently). So, no members have agreements with other alliances, while there's probably
a long list of LCH (and possibly others) Sid could tell us if he wanted to.

Fear 1up and ND for their lack of integrity, eh? I'm sure there's more that
could be dug up against LCH, so we'll just stick to these for now.

I look forward to a reply, that goes beyond "hi"
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 14:41   #37
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
even so, i told them lch wont win this round if they attack me.

Finally, the reason why lch didnt win the round - revealed... \o/

Was trying to figure that out, for quite sometime now.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 15:17   #38
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Did they kick you zhukov?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov
Even ND who you view as your inferiors will target anyone at any time this round - they're simply forced to be on 1ups side due to the people targetting them being remarkbly similar to those who target 1up, so what can you expect, really
It was NDs decision to help 1up, no1 forced them into it.

Quote:
ND plays, not to support 1up, but to win themselfs.
I bet it was these kind of comments that got you kicked?;P You say they were "forced to be on 1ups side" but then you say they play NOT to support 1up?
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 15:25   #39
Nitros
Internal Error

Quote:
<lots of txt>
I look forward to a reply, that goes beyond "hi"
experience over the last 16 rounds tells me its useless to explain anything on AD as the only result coming out of it is flaming, whining and alot of bullshit

you might have noticed that LCH hasnt made any comments on AD last rounds, we'll leave the flaming, the drawing of not-backed-up-conclusions and the whining to others...they are doing a perfect job so far, why would we want to interfere them

Unread 9 Dec 2004, 17:05   #40
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Did they kick you zhukov?
I never been kicked from any alliance Ive played in, expect for Elysium in round 4 (becouse I spied on them, naughty me). Your intel is lacking as usual.
Quote:
It was NDs decision to help 1up, no1 forced them into it.
With LCH having allied HR,VsN and the remains of MISTU, who else was there to cooperate with?? How smart are you?

Quote:
I bet it was these kind of comments that got you kicked?;P You say they were "forced to be on 1ups side" but then you say they play NOT to support 1up?
Im not sure whats worst, your mental capabilities or your lack of reading skills. Seriously SethMace, get a grip.

1up plays to win. ND plays to win. LCH plays to .. be chicken sh*its* I guess. HR plays to do well or *something*. As I wrote above, there wasnt many to cooperate for ND, expect for 1up. Now you dont have to be a genious to understand (but since your dumb, I will spell it out for you) that ND could have been #1 now, if LCH/HR/Vsn+"friends" had choose to focus on 1up instead of ND. Its hardly NDs fault that the LCH-block are afraid of hitting 1up is?

Whenever I respond to you SethMace, I feel like Im like the BBC. A public service.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 17:13   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
experience over the last 16 rounds tells me its useless to explain anything on AD as the only result coming out of it is flaming, whining and alot of bullshit

you might have noticed that LCH hasnt made any comments on AD last rounds, we'll leave the flaming, the drawing of not-backed-up-conclusions and the whining to others...they are doing a perfect job so far, why would we want to interfere them
I asked you some questions. They should be quite easy to reply to. As you are HC, you should also have enough information to back up your case.

Im left to assume that LCH HC has a) no control over firepower b) are to chicken sh*t to hit 1up c) allow fencesitting.

I was was a medium sized planet in your alliance, who actually didnt just went looking for easy roids, I wouldnt feel "ok" with your lack of answer. But then again, maybe they already know there is a difference in membership status in LCH, between those who fight for the alliance, and those who wants to have big planets at all cost.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 17:22   #42
The_Fish
ND

There was a difference of opinion between me and Zhukov. A 12 hour meeting ensued, I won the power struggle, Zhukov walked.

True Story.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 17:31   #43
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

LCH HC probably don`t post because they are possibly too embarrassed at their handling of their peon-block`s firepower throughout the round in many cases (such as how 11.5k BS`s from all top100 planets were sent at a planet who had already lost 2k+ rocks beforehand and only had 1k left (this was around tick 750 though) and not to mention, sending 80+ fleets at TeK within the course of a day and still managing to cap nothing) & they don`t actually have a sensible explanation for why they have done somethings they did & also gone the political route in the way they have with regards to their (and peons) expectations of ND to help them heh.

Just a stab in the dark though !
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 19:03   #44
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
With LCH having allied HR,VsN and the remains of MISTU, who else was there to cooperate with?? How smart are you?
Couldn't you have told me before? If I knew LCH were allied to HR, I would have asked the roids back they stole from me in several raids during the round...
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 21:27   #45
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

In your view, would Sid be lying if he got out a list of LCH members that are napped to 1up?

I don't see how anything is BS if it's known throughout the universe to be fact. As LCH HC you are in the (un)fortunate position of being able to set the record straight to some basic (if somewhat direct) questions. Considering they question the very ethos of your alliance and how it treats some players better than others, I think you'ld be better off responding, as the longer you don't the more the negative image appears to people as the reality. But if you wish to stick to your current policy, your decision, I'd guess.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 22:42   #46
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I never been kicked from any alliance Ive played in, expect for Elysium in round 4 (becouse I spied on them, naughty me). Your intel is lacking as usual.
You are the bestest at contradictions zhukov! And my intell? Lol, wtf does intell have to do with me ASKING you if you were kicked, it was a simple question.

Quote:
HR started hitting 1up AFTER ND & 1up had started on LCH.

Quote:
Im not sure whats worst, your mental capabilities or your lack of reading skills. Seriously SethMace, get a grip.
Played you for your flaming & baiting reply that totally side stepped my arguement, you aint very good at posting on ADs are you

Quote:
1up plays to win. ND plays to win. LCH plays to .. be chicken sh*its* I guess. HR plays to do well or *something*. As I wrote above, there wasnt many to cooperate for ND, expect for 1up. Now you dont have to be a genious to understand (but since your dumb, I will spell it out for you) that ND could have been #1 now, if LCH/HR/Vsn+"friends" had choose to focus on 1up instead of ND. Its hardly NDs fault that the LCH-block are afraid of hitting 1up is?
Ill explain this for you just once m8 but ND allying with 1up to take on LCH (who had a substantial lead at that point), was the reason said alliance would NEED to find allies. Then look at the likes of Sin, ToF who also started helping 1ups targetting and you have a totally unbalanced war.

There is NOWAY in the world ND would have finished the round #1 because they (like every other ally in the game), woudlnt be able to hack the incomings of a block war that they helped create.

Quote:
Whenever I respond to you SethMace, I feel like Im like the BBC. A public service.
I dont think you can call your reading problems a public problem zhuky?
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 23:07   #47
jerome

Quote:
But you NAP`d LCH before?

Quote:
Played you for your flaming & baiting reply that totally side stepped my arguement, you aint very good at posting on ADs are you
Yet he made a good point huh ?

Quote:
Ill explain this for you just once m8 but ND allying with 1up to take on LCH (who had a substantial lead at that point), was the reason said alliance would NEED to find allies. Then look at the likes of Sin, ToF who also started helping 1ups targetting and you have a totally unbalanced war.
because LCH didn`t have peon flak regardless huh

Quote:
no no.. YOUR comprehension disability is the problem, public only because you publicize it so much with so many posts displaying it
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 00:37   #48
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
But you NAP`d LCH before?
If you still honestly believe this, you have issues of denial - Accept defeat jerome:P

Quote:
no no.. YOUR comprehension disability is the problem, public only because you publicize it so much with so many posts displaying it
^^ Damn you and Zhukov are so similar in your contradictions, just like him, you make one remark (which has been officially stated as false by ME on numerous occassions) and then you go attack some1 elses comprehension skills.

You two are perfect for each other, whens the wedding? Fishy will be along soon in offering his bridesmaid services;P

Anyways, I'm not going to compete with you two over issues of comprehension, gramma, spelling, intelligence ect.. ect.., for the blatent fact that i dont respect either of you two enough to participate in such a "competition" and i've no need to prove myself to either of you in ANY way what-so-ever. Dont you two know personal insults are outlets for posters who are unable to see the heart of the matter?
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 01:06   #49
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
If you still honestly believe this, you have issues of denial - Accept defeat jerome:P

^^ Damn you and Zhukov are so similar in your contradictions, just like him, you make one remark (which has been officially stated as false by ME on numerous occassions) and then you go attack some1 elses comprehension skills.

You two are perfect for each other, whens the wedding? Fishy will be along soon in offering his bridesmaid services;P

Anyways, I'm not going to compete with you two over issues of comprehension, gramma, spelling, intelligence ect.. ect.., for the blatent fact that i dont respect either of you two enough to participate in such a "competition" and i've no need to prove myself to either of you in ANY way what-so-ever. Dont you two know personal insults are outlets for posters who are unable to see the heart of the matter?
Dude welcome to the internet. noone wants or dreams of your respect. You and them have contradicting views. You insult them, they insult you. In the end youre no better or no worse.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 01:51   #50
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
You are the bestest at contradictions zhukov! And my intell? Lol, wtf does intell have to do with me ASKING you if you were kicked, it was a simple question.
So you had no plan to try to stirr up anything?
The "correct" way to stirr up on AD is to first ask a question, then if the person denies, post the evidence (aka intel). In your case, you have a problem. You dont have any intel.
Besides, its not "bestest" and its not "intell".
Quote:
It wasnt like you could hit LCH was it? As you had been napped with LCH from the start.
The cards were already given out, what was left, was to play with them.

Quote:
Good attempt at "I write some crap, so I can dogde the questions".

Quote:
There is bigger fish in the sea than SiN and ToF (no offence to those).
ND makes it decisions based on what suits ND, not a hate towords 1up, like other alliances seems to do.

Quote:
There is NOWAY in the world ND would have finished the round #1 because they (like every other ally in the game), woudlnt be able to hack the incomings of a block war that they helped create.
That is your assesment. ND thinks otherwise. I think otherwise.

Quote:
I agree. My reading problems are non-existant, and therefore your correct to call the "not a public problem". Your reading and writing skills, on the other hand...