User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:34   #1
Lord_Dain

Just for the record WP/Ely

What have your alliances been doing for the first 3 months of this round?

Can someone who actually has a clue (officer, hc) comment on this?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:41   #2
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Their battlegroups have been running loosly and some have been used to aid titans/ldk and the rest have been neutral and attacking random targets.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:43   #3
Hoopy

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Their battlegroups have been running loosly and some have been used to aid titans/ldk and the rest have been neutral and attacking random targets.
He clearly asked for someone who had a clue
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:00   #4
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoopy

He clearly asked for someone who had a clue
Yes... and I responded..
U saying I was not telling the truth in that post?
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:01   #5
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
We've been minding our own business.
(thx for the roids Dain:)
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:06   #6
Hoopy

Quote:

Yes... and I responded..
Yes, in my view they've spent the first 3 months of the round being neutral. I find the way you state that some have been hitting targets to aid titans/ldk whilst others have been hitting randomly pretty laughable - I suppose that it has crossed your mind that they could all be hitting 'randomly' but there wouldn't be much point in you posting that would there?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:07   #7
Lord_Dain

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
(thx for the roids Dain
You are welcome

How did you like my defensive manouver in gal? 3 x 12390 ships eta 6
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:10   #8
Lord_Dain

Quote:
When WP/ELY BG hit my galaxy they hit the Fury and Madcow members too.. no fakes either.. don't exagerrate!
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:12   #9
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Dain

When WP/ELY BG hit my galaxy they hit the Fury and Madcow members too.. no fakes either.. don't exagerrate!
ehh... yes?
i said so... some where used by titans/ldk and helped doing their dirty work. Others was just neutral and roided what they could.
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:14   #10
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

ehh... yes?
i said so... some where used by titans/ldk and helped doing their dirty work. Others was just neutral and roided what they could.
dirty work?

i are the shinny knight and we the evil scum now?

how come?

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:16   #11
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope

dirty work?

how come?
I'm allways on the good side =)
Also.. the evil guys have allways been the guys who might win the round.... Thoose are Titans/LDK/DTA/Virus atm.
And I never liked LDK/Titans.. so they are the least I would want to win the round.. no offence =)
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:18   #12
VVV
[***]

VVV is an unknown quantity at this point
This round lasts only 2 months
VVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:21   #13
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
You are welcome

How did you like my defensive manouver in gal? 3 x 12390 ships eta 6
Anyone who cant send in-gal def shouldn't be playing the game. I dont see your point.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:23   #14
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Yes... and I responded..
Where do I begin... :-/
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:23   #15
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Anyone who cant send in-gal def shouldn't be playing the game. I dont see your point.
He means it would be difficult to tell which fleet went where since they are the same in numbers and a mil scan doesn't tell you where they went.

However there are other ways to determine where they went...
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:25   #16
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by Luckeh!!!!
However there are other ways to determine where they went...
The fact that some of the planets he said to had real def, whereas others had obviously fake def. I refer to my previous point. It takes no skill to add up the number of ships in each fleet slot and send them ingal (lo calculator.exe). Just make sure your friends do the same...
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:29   #17
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:

The fact that some of the planets he said to had real def, whereas others had obviously fake def. I refer to my previous point. It takes no skill to add up the number of ships in each fleet slot and send them ingal (lo calculator.exe). Just make sure your friends do the same...
Well, then its a no-brainer in that situation, his fault, but it is a good tactic in some circumstances.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:32   #18
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:

Well, then its a no-brainer in that situation, his fault, but it is a good tactic in some circumstances.
It works when a xand player sends a fake fleet with 1000 pods at the same time as a real 1000 pods + 20k CO fleet. It works when a terran sends a fleet of pegs/DE pods and a fleet of chims/FR pods with the same number in each slot. It doesn't work when you send virtually the same types of ship in each fleet slot anyway, and when everyone else defending that target is sending obvious fakes.

*sigh*
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:33   #19
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

Where do I begin... :-/
Not a big post... 2 lines... should be easy.. even for u... if u need help just pm me and i'll work u through it word for word..
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:33   #20
Lord_Dain

Quote:

ehh... yes?
You are completely bull****ting us right?

Some were used by Titans, because they hit Adelante Fury?

So if this is true, some others were used by Fury and Adelante, when they hit LDK/Titans.

Oh wait.. ofcourse Fury and Fang were the 'neutrals'.

I hope you see the erm.. bias, and nonsense in your claim, Storebo. If not.. heh.. nm
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:35   #21
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Not a big post... 2 lines... should be easy.. even for u... if u need help just pm me and i'll work u through it word for word..
"Sub-Standard"
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:37   #22
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:

It works when a xand player sends a fake fleet with 1000 pods at the same time as a real 1000 pods + 20k CO fleet. It works when a terran sends a fleet of pegs/DE pods and a fleet of chims/FR pods with the same number in each slot. It doesn't work when you send virtually the same types of ship in each fleet slot anyway, and when everyone else defending that target is sending obvious fakes.

*sigh*
Yes I already know, now you've taught just about every n00b that visits here :|
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:39   #23
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Yes I already know, now you've taught just about every n00b that visits here :|
Nah, they're too busy reading the Strategy boards o.O
Too busy trying to find out which ships are in fashion this season, beacuse they're too lazy to read a manual/unit matrix.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:39   #24
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
(thx for the roids Dain
Indeedy, furthermore i'll say Titans/ViruS & Fury/FAnG/ToT are equally as bad as each other looking at past rounds that is. I don't think the evil guys are whoever wins the round though. Its usually what a group of alliances do (if anything) once they have won the round that makes them "evil". Fortunately with only 4 weeks left in this round I don't think this will apply as much in r8 as it did in say r5 or r7.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:39   #25
Lord_Dain

Quote:

Thats called ignorance
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:40   #26
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:

Thats called ignorance
After your short-lived thread on here yesterday, you're the last person to be using the i-word.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:43   #27
Insa

What we were doing? Ehhh. I think most things we did are already mentioned above
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:43   #28
Lord_Dain

Quote:

It is a good tactic, ask the attackers and xtothez, they used the same strategy on the attck.

It was amusing to see them pull from the other 2 1k+ roids planets due to some minor def, of which one had already asked his defenders to recall their def b4 the tick. Luckily the attackers fell for it and pulled halfway the last tick.

Grin
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:47   #29
Lord_Dain

Quote:
Originally posted by Whis

Indeedy, furthermore i'll say Titans/ViruS & Fury/FAnG/ToT are equally as bad as each other looking at past rounds that is. I don't think the evil guys are whoever wins the round though. Its usually what a group of alliances do (if anything) once they have won the round that makes them "evil". Fortunately with only 4 weeks left in this round I don't think this will apply as much in r8 as it did in say r5 or r7.
That post makes a lot of sense.

At least SOME people have brains (me exluded, I know).
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:48   #30
Lord_Dain

Quote:

After your short-lived thread on here yesterday, you're the last person to be using the i-word.
I am self conscious enough to KNOW i am ignorant. You are ignorant and just keep denying it
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:50   #31
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
I am self conscious enough to KNOW i am ignorant. You are ignorant and just keep denying it
Point out where I'm ignorant.

I only post on AD when I'm:
a) in full knowledge of related facts on the subject, or
b) in the mood to flame someone who really deserves it.

With the exception of you and Storebo, I haven't done b) in quite a while.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:51   #32
Lord_Dain

Quote:

Point out where I'm ignorant.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:52   #33
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

You are completely bull****ting us right?

Some were used by Titans, because they hit Adelante Fury?

So if this is true, some others were used by Fury and Adelante, when they hit LDK/Titans.

Oh wait.. ofcourse Fury and Fang were the 'neutrals'.

I hope you see the erm.. bias, and nonsense in your claim, Storebo. If not.. heh.. nm
U are biased tho.. and so am I... hostile to me is not what is hostile to u. But we both know both sides used "puppet alliances" in the war effort. But Titans had managed to make whole universe be anti Fury and to try to kill fury...
Adelante was that aswell at start due to DTA being there... Personally I tried to keep us more on the neutral side.

And when I say hostile.. we all know someone around there will see things another way. Someone have me as hostile. So all thoose who I don't note down as hostiles should be the ones saying ****.. not the ones I note down as hostiles because we have very different views.
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:54   #34
Hoopy

Quote:

But Titans had managed to make whole universe be anti Fury and to try to kill fury...
heh, fury did a pretty good job of that themselves maybe?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:54   #35
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
****, seems i have been used by Fury, Fang, Titans, Pack, Ely, LDK, ViruS, RaH, NoS considering the targets i have been involved in this round
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:56   #36
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

For winning the round?
Other then that most of their actions can be defended...
They are honest, and they didn't backstabb thoose who was allways loyal to them.. exception might be FAnG last round.
Other then that they was loyal to RaH and remember the rest of flttv tried to dump fury/fang/rah...
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 12:58   #37
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:

Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:03   #38
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Dain: quoting my posts without making any contributions is an invite to getting your thread locked/deleted.

Quote:
...Ely hitting people...
Quote:
...Ely hitting people...
And just to put an end to this issue before the thread is closed:

Elysium has been hitting targets hostile to Elysium all round. Nothing more, nothing less. You may remember a post on here a while ago by Zhukov, accusing us of picking on his gal for being 'Fury'. In that thread I explained the use of one of our military tools, including the simple feature of hostile detection based on galaxy parses. We have been hitting targets covered by that. That includes Fury. It includes Titans. It includes every other alliance out there. The fact that we actually landed on more Fury/Fang planets compared to Titans/LDK is just an indication of the balance of this round, and is not based on some covert political scheme to stick with one particular side. We target people as they target us. I fail to see how anyone with the political and intel resources of Storebo and Dain can claim otherwise. If you need any indication of their knowledge and reliability, simply get copies of those rather embarassing threads they make on AD. You know, the ones they delete themselves because they realise after 3 pages how stupid they look?

Question answered.
Now I suggest this thread is closed before I am tempted to properly let loose on these trolls.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:17   #39
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:

U are biased tho.. and so am I... hostile to me is not what is hostile to u. But we both know both sides used "puppet alliances" in the war effort. But Titans had managed to make whole universe be anti Fury and to try to kill fury...
well in fact we don't needed to do mutch to that address since more than one allaince has an open bill with fury from the past

Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:23   #40
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
And just to put an end to this issue before the thread is closed:

Elysium has been hitting targets hostile to Elysium all round. Nothing more, nothing less. You may remember a post on here a while ago by Zhukov, accusing us of picking on his gal for being 'Fury'. In that thread I explained the use of one of our military tools, including the simple feature of hostile detection based on galaxy parses. We have been hitting targets covered by that. That includes Fury. It includes Titans. It includes every other alliance out there. The fact that we actually landed on more Fury/Fang planets compared to Titans/LDK is just an indication of the balance of this round, and is not based on some covert political scheme to stick with one particular side. We target people as they target us. I fail to see how anyone with the political and intel resources of Storebo and Dain can claim otherwise. If you need any indication of their knowledge and reliability, simply get copies of those rather embarassing threads they make on AD. You know, the ones they delete themselves because they realise after 3 pages how stupid they look?

Question answered.
Now I suggest this thread is closed before I am tempted to properly let loose on these trolls.
Zhukov is Titans or something along that side... not Fury!
And heh.... u are ignorant. U talk about me and dain and say we are clueless etc.. U think we don't got a fan club for u aswell?
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:25   #41
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:

dirty work?

how come?

LDK is the root of ALL evil fs!

Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:30   #42
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
we Did it,
We didnt do it
Might have ben uss
Surly u must be misstaken
That would be the casualties of war
Wasnt uss.
Somtimes late at night... we cathc your fleet while you are sleeping.
i herby Deny and admit to all actions done by uss. we did it but we wherent there.

etc
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:32   #43
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by dabult

LDK is the root of ALL evil fs!
Remember back in round 6 when LDK where attacking Ely gals incluster... gals who where Ely all round was attacked because they hadn't tagged up. LDK found it unnecessairy to use arbiter when orders about tagging had came out. This could be a honest mistake ofcourse... but in your own cluster? Clueless or arrogant imo. I know for a fact that Ely gal had presented themself to LDK told they where Ely and offered their help. And then incluster incomings are their thanxz for LDK HC Lrytaz himself.
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:34   #44
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
we Did it,
We didnt do it
Might have ben uss
Surly u must be misstaken
That would be the casualties of war
Wasnt uss.
Somtimes late at night... we cathc your fleet while you are sleeping.
i herby Deny and admit to all actions done by uss. we did it but we wherent there.

etc
Stress was with me all the time.. he couldn't have done it!
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:35   #45
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

how often did that happen?
more than once?

Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:36   #46
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:

And heh.... u are ignorant. U talk about me and dain and say we are clueless etc.. U think we don't got a fan club for u aswell?
Zhukov is allianceless.

And when you post threads declaring victory on the #1 planet just after launching on it, or accuse Fury of 'pretending to lose roids just to get everyone on their side', I think thats pretty decent grounds for accusations of cluelessness.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:36   #47
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Actually I thought XtotheZ made good points in his reply.

With regard Zhukov being Fury XtotheZ never said he was...he said his gal contained Fury not that Zhukov himself was Fury.

His run down on Elysium strategy certainly made more sense than some of the theories I have seen on here.

Elysium is doing its own thing (so far anyway) - you are just upset that they wont join the anti-Titans/LDK coalition you seem desperate to try and put together.

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:37   #48
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
how often did that happen?
more than once?
well... sertainly we got complaints from wp/nos/cell and the rest about ldk.
Imo.. ldk steared XeTa back then... they where agressive and Xanadu needed them and let them have their way. LDK > Xanadu.
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:43   #49
Lord_Dain

Quote:

Adelante was that aswell at start due to DTA being there... Personally I tried to keep us more on the neutral side.

And when I say hostile.. we all know someone around there will see things another way. Someone have me as hostile. So all thoose who I don't note down as hostiles should be the ones saying ****.. not the ones I note down as hostiles because we have very different views.
Not really. Like I said WP and ELY were truly neutral as they hit both your side and mine. I can (dare) say I think they were neutral because they did that. I won't emphasize the fact that they would hit my own alliances enemies once in a while (as that is pretty apparent).

Titans didn't manage to make the whole universe anti Fury.

Fury did that themselves in the previous rounds, and by pissing off a majority of alliances and players end of R7.

What you are saying is ; it's all Titans big fault and scheme!

Do you REALLY think Titans are behind all of this and that Titans are the undefeatable foe that the whole universe has to team up against. Maybe you should look at some numbers and facts, or membership numbers.. you will see that Titans and LDK aren't any bigger then the other 2 'blocks' were. Now if they would team up, that is only pushing stagnation to the foreground, unless ofcourse Fury and WP/ELY go to each others throats after they defeat Titans and LDK ;-)

Like they said they would have done to FoS in R6 if the round had lasted a month longer.

I can still remember the after round 6 bragging by certain Fury and VtS on WHAT IF, round 6 had lasted a big longer and how they would have cnutted 'arrogant' Jurgen and his alliance, and NoS.

Heh. This is becoming a long story. -end-
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:46   #50
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
Actually I thought XtotheZ made good points in his reply.
Thank you : )

Quote:
With regard Zhukov being Fury XtotheZ never said he was...he said his gal contained Fury not that Zhukov himself was Fury.
Zhukov is neutral.

Quote:
His run down on Elysium strategy certainly made more sense than some of the theories I have seen on here.
Thats because I post actual facts based on what actually occured, whereas Storebo posts actual garbage based on what he believes.