User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:38   #1
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Time for FAnG to leave ...

For some pple the following announcement seems rather expected, for others it might still be somewhat surprising.
As of this moment, the Planetarion FAnG alliance exists no more. Too much key-members retired and not enough pple have the time nor dedication to run a top alliance anymore.

I'd like to thank every FAnG player since r7 till this round (total of 7 rounds) for your loyalty and your dedication to this game. YOU are the players that made this alliance great in good times and won last round. Whatever the bad reputation for cheaters or other things they've been throwing at us, don't let such things get to you and I hope you've been proud to be a FAnG member as we've been proud to have/had you as a member.

Special thanks goes to LEFF, Lockhead, Rumad, TU, Hinch for founding this great alliance with me and to Cray, Alch, Irvine, Hiall, LB and many others for your active role in the command of this alliance and for the many rounds you've given a 100% to keep things running.

As for alliances, I'm greatfull for Fury to have been the only alliance in FFLTV who had faith in us and considered us as a full ally and later on to BD and ToT.

ToT, you've been a wonderful ally r7-8, pity r10 didn't work out
Dragons, you were good allies r10, pity we didn't make it till the end.
MISTU, we love you guys for your support an loyalty r10.5 and I really hope you continue to play and show us some great moments.

And last but not least, the many alliances we've fought against in 7 rounds. Esp alliances such as Legion, Virus, Eclipse, Elysium and 1up (wasn't much of a fight though). I know we've not always/never been on good terms but I hope it was a pleasure to fight us as it was a pleasure for us to try and beat you guys.

I hope that the few FAnGers who still play PA, can find another worthy and great alliance to play with and that they may carry our spirit in battle. I can not say if this is the permanent end of FAnG, but it certainly is for me and my generation of FAnG players.

With this thread I'm also personally resigning from PA and I will concentrate more on our gaming community which finally can move on to other and imo better games. But more about that in my personal quit thread (ya you didn't think I'd quit without having a final cry for attention mmk?).

good luck to the remaining and new alliances in PA ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:42   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Time for FAnG to leave ...

Another alliance bites the dust :/

When an alliance leaves pa, it can never be a good thing :/

Good luck in the other games u play.

Forest
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:44   #3
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad day for PA imo, FAnG was one of my favourite alliances to be part of, I wish everyone who stayed with FAnG goodluck, I hope you stay as a community though.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:49   #4
Illegal
Not Bothered

Illegal is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sad to see Fang go. I must admidt that I never thought I would see the day as you put so much work in it.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do mate.
Illegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:53   #5
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to see yet another ally leave. Have fun in other games FAnG
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:57   #6
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

I enjoyed my time in Fang, one of the more friendly alliances.
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:01   #7
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

it's been fun roiding you lot ciao
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:11   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

byebye you are some awsome ppl!
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:19   #9
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

bye FAnG, sad to see you go.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:21   #10
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

cu FAnG, was nice to have ya around
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:40   #11
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

A sad day indeed, but I guess it’s the circles of life. One alliance bites the dust another rises from the ashes.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:40   #12
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

sad to see alliances die, bb fang.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:42   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

how many of the 'current' FAnG will be moving to Absolution ? will any of your command be taking such a role there also ?

sad to see you lot leave too, ofc btw.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:48   #14
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

few fangers my ass
and besides, my guess this isnt the end anyway
i had a decent round until the last 1-2 weeks:P
and fang wasnt as bad as it looked from the outside
i 5:1:7 survived most of the round and when i died it was my own fault not fangs
bb fang
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 18:06   #15
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

This is a sad day indeed for Planetarion and for FAnG planetarion, one of my favorite department within the community as many knows, i am for myself very very sad today as i can say that i really and truely loved FAnG and Furious Angels (what was from FAnG before we merged with nG), i can say i met a lot of amazing guys in the alliances and i can say i was proud to lead the alliance with irvine and LB|away to victory in round10.5.
I wont thanks personally people in this thread as there is many people i want to thanks.
People i thanks are people who had hope and faith at end of round10 when thing turned bad for FAnG and sticked with us in round10.5, people i want to thanks are people who still stick with FAnG till this very moment.

Anyway, i was really proud to be part of FA and FAnG for so many rounds. thanks.
And i wanna thanks especially the command of mistu (rimmerz. realjames adastra and fork) for being patient and a good alliance in round10.5, i would like to thanks Grim for a good cooperation too until krush came and made a salsa from his alliance (shame you destroyed it ;p )

that it, the FAnG spirit will continue to live!

Last edited by alch; 5 Sep 2004 at 02:44.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 18:42   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Cya FAnG, you were mmy home for 7 rounds guess ill have to move on wit the rest of the pe0ns now:-)
At least theres a few of us still playing.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 19:43   #17
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

it will be sad.. lets hope allies actually fight each other next round so we dont have a stag round like we did this round.. especially with a huge allie like FAnG now gone.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 20:59   #18
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

the wars between us(virus) and you, FAnG, are among the top with my favorite planetarion memories. you were more then worthy opponents, and the winner does not matter. it was fun trying to annihalate each other, and save our asses at the same time. its sad to see that such a key player in alliance politics for time in planetarions history will be no more, but surely you're presense will be missed.

good luck to all!
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!

Last edited by Aaranaf; 4 Sep 2004 at 22:10.
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 22:02   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaranaf
the wars between us(virus) and you, FAnG, are among the top with my favorite planetarion memories. you were more then worth opponents, and the winner does not matter. it was fun trying to annihalate each other, and save our asses at the same time. its sad to see that such a key player in alliance politics for time in planetarions history will be no more, but surely you're presense will be missed.

good luck to all!
Aye, it was idd also one of my favourite battles in PA. How we tried to eliminate 7:13 (who had the Virus key-players in it and glimmer who ran over) and you guys trying to eliminate 14:7 (the galaxy with 3 FAnG Hc's in, including myself).

FA Gaming community

Unread 4 Sep 2004, 23:49   #20
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

bad news :\
good luck in other games and have fun
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:53   #21
Rimmerz
true seasider

Rimmerz is an unknown quantity at this point

another alliance goes, joining in the ranks of Fury and Legion.

I must say it's been an absolute pleasure seeing FAnG about in the game, as an enemy (r10 FAnG/eclipse) and as a ally (r10.5 MISTU/FAnG).

FAnG as an alliance dies - i seriously hope that FAnG as a community lives on....

see you around KJ - good luck with whatever you do (btw 7:13 was the Urwins gal i believe :P)
Rimmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:56   #22
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

good bye FAnG

sad to see u guys go

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 10:15   #23
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

/me starts up his "Independance Day" speech...

"We're going to move on, we're going to survive..."

sad to see what I know and love come to an end, but mayhaps all is not lost. Guess I'll just haveto wait for next round. Thanx to KJ, Alch, Irv, Behe, Callan, Tonky, Buddah, and of course Irv for all their scanning and deffing the SOB roid-fat newb I always was Anyone important I missed, feel free to poke me on IRC

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 10:54   #24
jvg
legion pe0n

jvg is an unknown quantity at this point

awww well cant say i didn't see it coming :/ still sad thou GL in the other games :S
tried my best to help u guys but it was a lost cause :/

<Azuth> I've done alot of Crazy things for PA
<Azuth> Telling a nekkid girl I can't stay over anyway as I have to go home and save my gal is right up there with spraining my foot with my bare hands to up my activity
jvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 13:10   #25
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

ugh ugh very sad to see this moment. The best rds ive had in PA have been in FAnG and the 5 rds I was there I met very friendly people. Hope you all stay around in other alliances Thx to all the HC who kept FAnG running even after the rd10 disaster, won't mention names as you know who you are Sad day idd and all the best to those who move on to pastures new.

Proud to have been FAnG etc
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 14:43   #26
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
Sad day for PA imo, FAnG was one of my favourite alliances to be part of, I wish everyone who stayed with FAnG goodluck, I hope you stay as a community though.
Same here, i stayed in FAnG for quite few moments, but it was enough to respect and like FAnG as alliance, too sad i wont see you around. I wish you luck as GC tho

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 15:17   #27
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

I expected this, but FAnG will NEVER die.

Too much good guys are grouped together there....

Thanks for a great time together in PA.

Lock

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 15:32   #28
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

sad...
It has been always nice to fight against u or fight along with u.
thx for great moments in PA!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ðragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 01:02   #29
raku

raku is an unknown quantity at this point

I was FANG and I really liked this alliance I have a lot of friends here and I am very sad because one of the biggest PA alliances left this game...but just like Buddah said this is only temporarly...FANG mentality cant leave and I bet that sometime somewhere FANG will regroup and fight again for the top.
raku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 01:07   #30
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

you damn right, FAnG community continue to play other game, where we succeed damn well, i can say that our neocron team is the most feared team in necron on german servers, and i can say that right now our UT2k4 is kicking ass, we are trying to settle in few more games, and we will be playing WOW aswell.
If you would like to pop up and say hello and see our community and its members, join #furious-angels on Quakenet. we are all idling there, few key players and core players from FAnG planetarion and lot other members you dont even know because they play other games are idling there and interact everyday on this channel, i may add that #FAnG on netgamers will be not official channel for FAnG anymore as we disbanded in Planetarion, it will continue to be a channel for Friends and a meeting place for old players who played with us.

good luck to planetarion,
truely one of the best online strategy game i ever played.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 03:17   #31
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

bye FAnG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 03:21   #32
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

not much to say that hasn't already been said. It is of course another sign of the further slide of this game into oblivion, but in many ways the best ways for fang to improve will be to shed a lot of the attitudes that had become traditional, let the motivated core regroup, and start from scratch.

I hope to see thats the case next round.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 05:00   #33
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about

Good luck and good fortune Kj

It may be sad for PA but a better day for FaNg as they deserve to be playing a game that is better than PA.

I know you will do well as many alliances that left PA were able to continue and prosper once away from the constraints of a game past its prime.

I always respected FaNg and in some rounds had fun trying to attack you whilst in later rounds I enjoyed defending you. Keep up the good work elsewhere and hopefully I can catch up to you and a few of the Fangers on irc.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 18:15   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred of Bedrock
Good luck and good fortune Kj

It may be sad for PA but a better day for FaNg as they deserve to be playing a game that is better than PA.

I know you will do well as many alliances that left PA were able to continue and prosper once away from the constraints of a game past its prime.

I always respected FaNg and in some rounds had fun trying to attack you whilst in later rounds I enjoyed defending you. Keep up the good work elsewhere and hopefully I can catch up to you and a few of the Fangers on irc.
Well, you know where you can find me Fred m8

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 18:19   #35
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Whilst I actively avoid AD these days I feel compelled to post on this thread. FAnG were amazing enemies in R10 and great allies in R10.5 and I have fond memories of both. I've never quite seem a community quite like FAnG, it certainly is quite unique.

I do hope that the gaming community and camaraderie live on. Thanks for the memories FAnG.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 10:05   #36
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

BeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the rough

Being in FAnG has given me by far been my favourite times in pa, so it's sad for it to end like this. I will not be playing planetarion again. Kj, Irvine, Leff, alch, LB, Mav, Sick^Death, Ibis, behem0th, Tronick, Recluse, and even Alki, it's been great working with all you guys, and having worked so hard myself over the last few rounds, and seeing you guys put in so much to FAnG it's a real shame that we couldn't pull it off this round. I know real life got in the way of pa for me this round, as it did for a lot of FAnG, i guess all good things must come to an end.

I'll never forget you guys, and although i don't know how much internet access i can get this year, i'm sure you'll see me around.

So goodbye and goodluck in all you do FAnG, and know this, I'm always FAnG at heart.

- Superfly, FAnG DC, Seniour DC, and last but not least General HC.
R4: Seal left to ReCon then TRT (ReBorn)
R5-8: Don't remember exact order, but, ReBorn, Silver, Legends
R9: Didn't Play
R9.5-11: FAnG Defence Genius & later HC
R12: LCH Defence Genius
R13 and beyond: Angels Genius
BeeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 12:20   #37
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

sad to see you go' FAnG was my home before i was kidnapped by PA TEAM, and it was the first alliance that felt like home in along time after MadCowS dispanded, also played numerous other games with u guys n idle with ya all on q-net, but its a shame to see you leave the place where it all began :\ no doubt il see you about kj, in a certain other game, but to the rest of the FAnG'ers, gl in whereva u go, and dont stay away too long.

oh, and just because you arent playing pa anymore, dont forget "Legends Fall & Heroes Die, But Angels Are Forever" (just not in pa

*salutes
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 12:23   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel
sad to see you go' FAnG was my home before i was kidnapped byPA TEAM, and it was the first alliance that felt like home in along time after MadCowS dispanded, also played numerous other games with u guys n idle with ya all on q-net, but its a shame to see you leave the place where it all began :\ no doubt il see you about kj, in a certain other game, but to the rest of the FAnG'ers, gl in whereva u go, and dont stay away too long.

oh, and just because you arent playing pa anymore, dont forget "Legends Fall & Heroes Die, But Angels Are Forever" (just not in pa

*salutes
I knew it ... no sane person joins PA TEAM (apart from Ice-lady)

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Sep 2004, 18:30   #39
bleen

bleen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thx FAnG for r10, the best round i have ever had!!!
its sad, but every good things have an end;/

gl all FAnG'ers
bleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 01:53   #40
[Unknown]
Angels

[Unknown] is an unknown quantity at this point

A FAnG-er for 2 rounds and I surely will miss this allience. Round 10.5 has got to be the best round for me as i achieved my highest rank, which i couldnt have achieved without FAnG. Thank you FAnG

Of course to everyone who was apart of FAnG its a sad day but the spirits and memories will live on forever. Maybe someday this great allience could build itself back up and if it does count me in

I'll surely miss Irvine calling me in the middle of the night for deffence calls, or me and Crash arguing over Debs (she's mine crash!) Thanks to Alch, Hiall, Irvine, Superfly and the rest of the past and present FAnG-ers for making this allience work. Till we meet again this is goodbye for now.

[Unknown]

FAnG for life! FAnG forever
[Unknown] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 15:21   #41
hinchles

hinchles is an unknown quantity at this point

I would just quickly like to thank every single person who played for fang and its members (ie: non spies etc) over the rounds. It was you guys that made fang what it was and we look forward to seeing you guys participate within the community in one of our many other games or perhaps even starting up a new game division.

I would also like to thank all the old fang enemies over time for always ensuring we finished 2nd and not first oO

Good luck to those of you who are now joining new alliances and i look forward to talking to those of you who are staying with fang in other games or moving to fang in other games.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 08:34   #42
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I said my words earlier in the round.. i really wish u guys would stay, i salute you for never giving up on tryng to poach Chaos :-)

Best of luck to all fangers in whatever your planning to do !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 16:55   #43
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinchles
I would also like to thank all the old fang enemies over time for always ensuring we finished 2nd and not first oO
*cough*rd10.5*cough* Ill let you off though
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 17:52   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
*cough*rd10.5*cough* Ill let you off though
he's aged Colt, you can't blame him for switching some numbers now and then
we still wub him though .... abit

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Sep 2004, 20:45   #45
masterjw
Commander

masterjw is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll miss you FAnG and want to thank KJ and every other FAnGer for their dedication even in rough times .....

Love you guys and will see you all around

Furious Angels never die....
masterjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 09:03   #46
[Unknown]
Angels

[Unknown] is an unknown quantity at this point

I need an allinece :/
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 15:54   #47
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Man what the hell. Shyt.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 16:35   #48
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

bye FanG... nice battles we had :-)
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 18:21   #49
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

DIE is a big word, we will still be there in planetarion. But like Kj said we lost the key players who will be running FAnG. Including myself which real life is taking a lots of my time now. My dedication to pa hasnt gone yet but there are some priorities I have to set. I will still be leading the small core who still plays. Maybe some day a Legend rises again where the heroes will be rememberred. I would like to thank all FAnG members who made our win in round 10.5 possible. Thanks to MISTU for being great allies. Special thanks to planetarion who made this wonderfull game. I hope to see you all again in next round somewhere on the battlefield..........

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 21:34   #50
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Irvine ur a n00b, but id have u dc for my planet any day,